🗳️KK:H SYS Duets 12/23/21💑 Naughty & Nice!💑🗳️

Comments

• LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

In order: halo, dress
     I want the earnables so bad all of them 😭💕 hope that i score well!!
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

In order: halo, dress
    the dress is so cute 😻
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I'm not sure about whether or not I'd go back to not doing Duets since I'm not sure what to do with 2 dolls for this theme. Why did we need Duets in the first place? Thanks for at least giving us some wine red, even though I want a bunch of it since I don't get enough of it at all. 
    Platform: Android

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    since its gonna be the heart system ím a little bit calmer i can get both earnables..because these past few sys were not it🥴
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    In love with the earnables. 😍
    And as stressful as duets are, I’m glad it’s so much easier to get all of the earnables!

Thanks to lockdown I’m going to have a lot of free time on Christmas to submit looks. 💀
  • gorgeoushighlandgorgeoushighland Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

Inspo 😈🥰
    The daisies in the last one in your hair! Where from? I must have.
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited December 2021

Inspo 😈🥰
    The daisies in the last one in your hair! Where from? I must have.
    @gorgeoushighland Its part of the hair. If I'm not wrong, I got it from a db.
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

Bronze: hair, stocking, shoes
    I’m assuming this is a glam take on Krampus? Honestly… I’m not mad at this lol
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I love the earnable outfit and I'm glad so far DUETS have made it easier for us to get to 50, wish it was the same for non duets weekends. Also the more I look at the TS outfit the more I think if I do manage to get the entire outfit realisticaly I will probably never use anything (maybe the boots for some rock star theme) but I always try to be practical with the clothes I go for, I know is imposible to get every single outfit every weekend but at least I try to get the things I know I will be using a lot.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

SO CUTE
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I hope I get those shoes seriously!!!and the hair!!!
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I'm happy the halo is first o:) , usually they would have hoed us and made it the second prize. I still hate duets tho lol
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Rafaella033Rafaella033 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
     No Christmas presents for my doll, totally going for naughty.
    I have no idea what to wear for "nice"  🤷🏻‍♀️ it's so annoying a having duets on Christmas, makes everything  super stressful. 

Sorry for the bad screenshots , my doll doesn't stop moving.
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I got the outfits that Kim proposed in LAX and in the end she gave me 2 diamonds but they didn’t add to my diamond currency 😭
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    Can someone show me what kind of devil horns we got in the game. I don't have any and was wondering if there's any that can be bought. Because I can only think of ones from a collection 🤔 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Can someone show me what kind of devil horns we got in the game. I don't have any and was wondering if there's any that can be bought. Because I can only think of ones from a collection 🤔 
    We have this hairstyle from Halloween sys (I think it is from 2019)
    I got it from a diamond box

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    To everyone worried about having to do 28 looks this weekend (yes, it sucks), try to do the inspos now so you can just copy them look during the sys.
    Doing that saves so much time and stress. 
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The Trendsetter outfit is a mess. 
  • Bvtterflies_baddiesBvtterflies_baddies Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    So I checked on the App Store and this is what I saw I never knew it could notify me when the sys starts I always get notified hrs later from the game 😭 I hope it notify me before it start
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    So I checked on the App Store and this is what I saw I never knew it could notify me when the sys starts I always get notified hrs later from the game 😭 I hope it notify me before it start
    Yeah I play on android and the playstore sends me a notification when sys starts
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

🦋Android Player🦋
  • carolinskycarolinsky Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @Lachimolala gorgeous looks! May I ask you where these eyes are from? I’m in love😍 

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @Lachimolala gorgeous looks! May I ask you where these eyes are from? I’m in love😍 

@carolinsky They were a GB item from a VIP event on June 11th of this year, so they should be available for diamonds soon!!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If I do this to get the earnables, it's going to be like Fire and Ice again, but with 2 dolls one is going to be ice and the other fire. Ice does better for me in that theme, but I can't do that look on 2 dolls without running out of items faster.
    Platform: Android

• fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts

Inspo for naughty vs nice! Hope this can help anyone who feels stuck. I usually score really well during SYS Duets. My strategy is just to accessorize a lot lol
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    got the list 

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I got two tickets and I’m happy about it bc I had run out of them. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍