Options

Previous SYS and diamond box items.

amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
Hi! I was just wondering if previous SYS and diamond box item rewards will ever be avaliable again, or if there is a way to get them without hacking as I don't want to hack my game. I'm thinking about like this bodysuit and the lightning for example, and there have been an armor dress with boots, a sword and a hat before that I'd like to get my hands on. Anyone knows?

AKA KKH Amalie
She/her.
Daily Android player.

Comments

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    As of right now, previous sys items are available through DB and Squad boxes, so they’ll probably be added to those, and last time, I remember we had a tb sys theme where they had brought back the items from the DB with that theme. So I guess when we get a tb theme that we had recently with diamond boxes, then we’ll get the items again. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    amalieoerbakamalieoerbak Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    As of right now, previous sys items are available through DB and Squad boxes, so they’ll probably be added to those, and last time, I remember we had a tb sys theme where they had brought back the items from the DB with that theme. So I guess when we get a tb theme that we had recently with diamond boxes, then we’ll get the items again. 
    Awesome, thank you!
    AKA KKH Amalie
    She/her.
    Daily Android player.