🗳️🐐SYS - 12/30/21 - Capricorn Masquerade!🍾🗳️

Comments

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    ilayda said:
    Looking at all the prizes I feel so happy for the capricorns but so disappointed and furious for myself as a taurus... those prizes were like insulting and I'm afraid I'll never get over it. Anyway, I love all the inspo shared here and will definetely try my best to get a couple items
    100% agree, I love the Capricorn prizes but I'm so annoyed that my sign Leo got bottom of the barrel prizes. I really didn't like anything from that sys. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    ilayda said:
    Looking at all the prizes I feel so happy for the capricorns but so disappointed and furious for myself as a taurus... those prizes were like insulting and I'm afraid I'll never get over it. Anyway, I love all the inspo shared here and will definetely try my best to get a couple items
    100% agree, I love the Capricorn prizes but I'm so annoyed that my sign Leo got bottom of the barrel prizes. I really didn't like anything from that sys. 
    I won first Gold place during Leo season without any extra tickets, everyone really must have hated it 😅 
  • morgyboo27morgyboo27 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I only have one mask but here’s a few ideas I have. The last two are the same, I just couldn’t decide which hairstyle to go for lol
  • AngelaKkhAngelaKkh Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I did SO bad in the last TB SYS. Like literally low 30s and even 20s.. Those were the worst SYS scores i ever got, and my looks weren’t even bad😕 Let’s see how this one goes.. Here are my first 2 looks🤞🏼✨

Submitted my first two looks

• RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I had only one ticket, not two (as always) from the begging of sys event. I can't submit the second look. Does anyone else have the same problem? I'm so tired of these glitches! I can't collect rewards because the "collect" button disappeared for more than one month and now I losed one ticket. I'm so mad! If these problems will not be fixed, I just will delete the game 😠
    Ravena said:
    I had only one ticket, not two (as always) from the begging of sys event. I can't submit the second look. Does anyone else have the same problem? I'm so tired of these glitches! I can't collect rewards because the "collect" button disappeared for more than one month and now I losed one ticket. I'm so mad! If these problems will not be fixed, I just will delete the game 😠
    ughh hate when that happens, hopefully if you send customer support the screenshots, they can give you the missing ticket, best of luck :)
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

If I get these eyes I might reject this storyline. 🙇‍♀️
    Crossing fingers I get them. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    1 & 2 😻
  • LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    The made the dress top 6 😭😍 yay!
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I don’t want to talk about it😌
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    edited December 2021
    @kokokokonut in the spoilers you shared there’s the possibility to see what’s inside the boxes. Why didn’t we get this option? @KalindaKing

• RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Ravena said:
    ughh hate when that happens, hopefully if you send customer support the screenshots, they can give you the missing ticket, best of luck :)
    I hope so. Sent message to customer care , but haven't response yet.
    first two results back

• trixiee3trixiee3 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    First two looks 🖤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I only wanted the dress, I got super lucky with my pick. I never get this lucky.
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My first looks 🤩🔥

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• JunelleJunelle Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited December 2021
    man I tried lol

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited December 2021
    These eyes look so much better without the graphic liner, I mean they are pretty cool before but look!!!!😢

I need some pretty eyes that look natural, go with most things & you can paint the lid in every colour that aren’t the default ones hahah, if anyone has any recommendations?
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    Is anyone else's ts group looking like this?

• tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Very happy with this. gonna start the sys in a few hours to hopefully be a bit more chill 🤞🏼
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    it’s kind of funny seeing angel wings on dolls when capricorn is ruled by the devil card in tarot 😭
  • sjts0792sjts0792 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited December 2021
    My looks are doing absolutely terrible 😩
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Good thing I don’t care for the prizes. Gonna get the first earnable and level down 
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    It‘s the first time that I‘m in gold and this is exactly why I prefer staying in silver.