Kudos Kueens || A Squad 15/15

Comments

• ev928erev928er Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hi all!! My doll is Evelyn. So excited to be on a squad with a forum chat 🥰
  • tiffanygdtiffanygd Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hi guys!:) I’m sadly out of kudos already but it will refill tomorrow
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    When SYS finishes please try give kudos to those who have 0 or haven’t hit 15 yet, I want to let everyone have a chance to get gift boxes.
    Some people have 20 some have 0, so let’s try give everyone some kudos:)
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • averykkhaverykkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Hi! Yes I’m the right Avery, and I just sent all my
    kudos out. It says it will refill in 4 hours? I’m so confused, I thought we only got 10 per week. I hope it’s more often though.

So glad I found this squad! 
  • averykkhaverykkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Also does anyone have this dress or shoes? I didn’t have enough stars to chase at the time, and have been waiting to buy for diamonds. They should be available now, but who knows with Glu. I haven’t seen anyone wear them in the voting booth to check yet. 

I think the kudos timer might be glitchy hopefully it is 4 hours wait time:) 🙏
    I’m able to send out 20 kudos (4 in the bank) since it first began so… that’s confusing. 
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    When SYS finishes please try give kudos to those who have 0 or haven’t hit 15 yet, I want to let everyone have a chance to get gift boxes.
    yeah i only have 1 cause i haven’t had the chance to receive kudos in this squad yet 😔
    I’ll be sure to send some out to you when I can @lucianacosta
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Me too 😊
    albanian ios player ♡
  • PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Same 😊 and I'm 3 short of a kudos box yay 🥰
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    thank you dolls 🥰 @LexKKH @kkhaylina @PandaManda
  • tjelen_tjelen_ Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    I also don’t have any from this squad yet😓 I haven’t really done much tho so after sys kudos would be much appreciated🥰
    my doll’s name is teja ¨̮
    🕊🤍🥥🐚
    tjelen_ said:
    LexKKH said:
    I also don’t have any from this squad yet😓 I haven’t really done much tho so after sys kudos would be much appreciated🥰
    You'll definitely get 1 from me 😊 and it's gonna be so hard to keep track of who's already had a kudos box or not 😣 
  • polly_pocketkkhpolly_pocketkkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hey if anyone wants to drop pics of stuff they want as a wishlist, ive been playing for years and might have some stuff you guys want? Also thanks for the Kudos box!!!! I got 8 diamonds!?!?!?!?!?
    edited January 2022
    @PandaManda
    You can check how many kudos have been given out through clicking in the player profile.
    If someone has 15+ they have received a GB.

I’m currently trying to get CS to fix your guy's look books, the first response was telling me how to access look books lol.🙃
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    I’m currently trying to get CS to fix your guy's look books, the first response was telling me how to access look books lol.🙃
    Sometimes I wonder if CS just reads one word and then answers, I remember asking them to help me transfer my game to my nee phone and all I got was "it's illegal to play one two phones at the same time" 
    albanian ios player ♡
    "Illegal” 😂💀
    LexKKH said:
    It keeps saying Polly updated her lookbook but it says no looks right now 
    I’ve messaged customer service about it, 3 dolls have broken look books.

I’m talking to customer service but they take so long to reply & they don’t understand the issue. 🥲
  • polly_pocketkkhpolly_pocketkkh Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Sorry about the spam of look book changes, i forgot it shows up in the activity page, i was changing the nails to the French tip ones because i bought it a few days ago. I can post some of my looks if you guys want to see them? Also im new to the forum if you couldn’t tell. I’ve been playing since the day it came out and never knew about this site until a month ago or so. So glad there is a community of people that still love and enjoy this game.
    I’d love to see some of your looks Polly 🙏
    LexKKH said:
    I’ve messaged customer service about it, 3 dolls have broken look books.

I’m talking to customer service but they take so long to reply & they don’t understand the issue. 🥲
    Cs doesn't really help according to other dolls unfortunately 😕 
    LexKKH said:
    Sorry about the spam of look book changes, i forgot it shows up in the activity page, i was changing the nails to the French tip ones because i bought it a few days ago. I can post some of my looks if you guys want to see them? Also im new to the forum if you couldn’t tell. I’ve been playing since the day it came out and never knew about this site until a month ago or so. So glad there is a community of people that still love and enjoy this game.
    Same here been playing awhile and just learned of this page lol and unfortunately I can't see your lookbook 😭
    Sometimes when I try to post it says it has to be approved before posting, Is this a glitch?
    Happens to me a lot, I think if we comment a lot they might think it’s spam? Same if you type a super long message or edit it lots minutes after posting.
    Just retype what you said before, that’s what I do.
    I've never seen any of my unapproved messages get approved. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    LexKKH said:
    Happens to me a lot, I think if we comment a lot they might think it’s spam? Same if you type a super long message or edit it lots minutes after posting.
    Just retype what you said before, that’s what I do.
    I've never seen any of my unapproved messages get approved. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I normally just retype and it goes through but glad I'm not the only one lol 
  • RenaikoRenaiko Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Do the kudos refill every day? There are a few people who haven’t gotten any yet or haven’t opened a box so I want to try and wait to give them some kudos but if it will refill by tomorrow then I can just give some to other people  now and then again after the sys! 
    That’s my issue too, I think I’m going to spend them all then go back after SYS is finished (if they don’t fill up in time) & then give out kudos.

I would spend at least one if I was you, because I’m not sure if you need less than 5 to start the countdown.
    @Renaiko
    Renaiko said:
    Do the kudos refill every day? There are a few people who haven’t gotten any yet or haven’t opened a box so I want to try and wait to give them some kudos but if it will refill by tomorrow then I can just give some to other people  now and then again after the sys! 
    I spent all 5 of mine and it says it'll refill tomorrow but we will see