Part of my game restored?

Leena2Leena2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Ok so I just started playing KKH again a few days ago after about a year of not playing (Just kind of forgot about after I switched to my new phone). I restored my old game to my new phone and everything was fine. I started running into a few technical issues last night and I didn't know that I shouldn't have done it, but I uninstalled it. I install it back on my phone and begin to restore it from Google Play Games but it doesn't look like it saved my progress from the past week or so, when I started playing again. It just has the progress I made from a year ago. I go ahead and restore it, accepting that I messed up. However, I then realize I have been connected to my squad again. I just joined that same squad a few days ago. Its also says in the "Activity" section of Squads that I bought the Lisbon perfumery, which I just bought yesterday. It seems like none of my other progress is there though because I just played through the Hearts of Ice event a few days ago and started dating Nikolai but he ain't there. The money and the K stars that I earned from that event aren't there either. Does anyone know what's going on or how I can completely restore my game?