OnlyActivePlayers Squad

124Next

Comments

• bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    We’re full! I’m pretty sure everyone in this thread that was in the previous squad got it; let me know if not! I’ll keep an eye on everyone else’s activeness and kudos. Do you guys wanna continue to use this chat or start a new one?
  • seachildseachild Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    bellaboo_ said:
    We’re full! I’m pretty sure everyone in this thread that was in the previous squad got it; let me know if not! I’ll keep an eye on everyone else’s activeness and kudos. Do you guys wanna continue to use this chat or start a new one?
    Up to you! We could do a new one if you’d like c
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    bellaboo_ said:
    weirdly enough, i made a list of everyone who was in the previous squad, right before it got disbanded. I checked this morning and saw that we have 9 members (including myself) from the old squad in the new one.
    (Also you could make a new thread if you want, I wouldn't mind)
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Ok I’ll make a new one, I’m just waiting for Mia May @Mariahkate from the old squad to join. I didn’t realize she was on the forum so I had to make a spot for her. 
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    bellaboo_ said:
    Ok I’ll make a new one, I’m just waiting for Mia May @Mariahkate from the old squad to join. I didn’t realize she was on the forum so I had to make a spot for her. 
    Hi dolls! Sorry I didn’t realise we had a group chat on the forum, I only check the forum a few times a week. Thank you for letting me into the new squad, can’t wait! 😊