🎆✨KK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!✨

Comments

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    How do you get a newsletter?

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The newsletter will be in your inbox later this week! The next SYS event is called Goddess of Love. 

The team is looking into the sale notification, which seems to be an issue on Android.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @stepht500 Check the promo windows in your game to sign up for the newsletter and get a gift!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LivingDeadGirlDesLivingDeadGirlDes Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    when will the issue with Facebook be fixed @KalindaKing? I love taking photos with friends and really hope it’s fixed by this weekend 😞 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    The newsletter will be in your inbox later this week! The next SYS event is called Goddess of Love. 

The team is looking into the sale notification, which seems to be an issue on Android.
    Is there any way to re-subscribe? I accidentally unsubscribed over a year ago whilst i was scrolling through a newsletter email and now I don't see an option to subscribe again.

If it isn't an option, I think it would be great if there was an option to subscribe again in the settings menu.
  • DominikaxoDominikaxo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    My game doesn't open? Ever since last night when I try to open the app the screen goes white and nothing happens. This is really frustrating cause I can't do anything at the moment and am for sure a ticket down on this sys :/
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Does anybody have Kims call? Can’t find a new thread 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I cant get into the game and I have a good connection. Android player.
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I have issues with getting in the game on Android too, for now restarting the phone helps.
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Can the 75% sale's notification get fixed? I keep getting it every 10 seconds when the game is opened even though the sale's over... It's pretty annoying

@KalindaKing
    @KalindaKing I’m having the same issue, please please fix!
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Hii dolls!
    When will be the next VIP weekend? does someone know this already? 
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    @TheValkyrie The next VIP event is next weekend on Feb 11!
    #VIPKalinda
    If you're having issues with the sale notification on Android - Which Android device and Android OS version do you have? 

@siennaishollow
    @justanna
    #VIPKalinda
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    If you're having issues with the sale notification on Android - Which Android device and Android OS version do you have? 

@siennaishollow
    @justanna
    Samsung..like...every time I leave the game, the notification about the sale pops up. It's getting annoying.
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts

@siennaishollow
    @justanna
    @KalindaKing mine is ASUS, 6.0.1
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Wait… shouldn’t next vip be on Feb 18th? 

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2022
    The VIP is that soon? I have less time to save Kstars than I wanted, but at least I should get through the last part of an offer by then. I just wish I got Kstars from boxes more often. I could use that now.
    Platform: Android

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Is vip next double kstars weekend? Does anybody know? Or @KalindaKing or @kokokokonut
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Thank youuu  <3 
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Has the order of the weekend events changed? 
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

@siennaishollow
    @justanna
    I'm on a Galaxy S10E and I believe Android 11
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
    edited February 2022
    ?
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    muzzroom said:
    I wish they gave a discount on the items in the pop up shop (maybe 20% off individual items, and 30% off if you buy the whole bundle?). At least then I would have more reason to buy them.
    Absolutely! It seems silly that they're even put in the pop up shop without a discount. Smh
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    This is actually great because I'm dying to open more valentine boxes 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    If you're on Android and still dealing with the sale notification, please send me a PM with your ID and we'll continue looking into it. To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste it in a message.
    #VIPKalinda
    ?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.