šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!āœØ

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2022
    One of my game`s Cassio doll's first name is Roberto. :)Ā  Could be him.....Ā  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Why am I still getting the sale notification? šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ S.O.S.
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Joanna6 said:
    Please get male items out of female kudos boxes, itā€™s so unfair they are hard to get and then you open them and get a male item that you wont even use.But ofcourse everyone ignores us as always, i dont know who even thought that would be a good idea, it s like they want us to be pissed off
    i've gotten clothing items 3 times in kudos boxes. ALL 3 times they've been male items that i will never use so basically all of those boxes have been a wasteĀ 
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    justanna said:
    I bet itā€™s Ray Powers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
    Ray Powers wrote it for us and we will have to let him down gently dgdivjgenskgkd
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • capriAnnacapriAnna Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Anyone know when the next vip is?Ā 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    capriAnna said:
    Anyone know when the next vip is?Ā 
    Kalinda said it's going to be this weekend (I think they switched up the order because usually it would be the weekend after this one)
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Why am I still getting the sale notification? šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ S.O.S.
    I'm getting it too and now it's kinda stopped notifications like my energy refillling to show up. The only notifs I get are for kudos boxes, and really late reminders for the weekly storyline and for sys events
    ā™” androidĀ ā™” daily playerĀ ā™”Ā 
    #FixTheWine
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    @KalindaKing Several of my squad members, me includedĀ have noticed that their kudos to give is never refilling & the timer keeps resetting. The timer for the kudos to be refilled was 2 minutes, when I entered the game around 5 minutes later this is what I saw.

Next to the kudos timer, if you click the little ā€œiā€, you will see that kudos only refill twice a week.Ā 

Which is ridiculous imo.Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope I don't have to contact Tapjoy about an offer since I just completed the last part and wanted those Kstars for VIP.
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited February 2022
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Sorry I donā€™t know where else to ask this but does anyone know if this is still in rotation? I havenā€™t gotten it in MONTHS.Ā 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    Sorry I donā€™t know where else to ask this but does anyone know if this is still in rotation? I havenā€™t gotten it in MONTHS.Ā 
    Definitely see it in my kollection rotations quite often and last saw it a few weeks ago so I would say itā€™s still currently in rotationĀ 
  • alejandraguemalejandraguem Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    I have it right now!
  • LivingDeadGirlDesLivingDeadGirlDes Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    @KalindaKing is there any news on the Facebook issue? šŸ„ŗ itā€™s been almost 3 weeks and miss taking photos with my friendsā€¦itā€™s a huge part of the game for me and Iā€™ve been doing edits but they take so much time and just miss including more friends and showing off our outfits together šŸ˜ž really hoping itā€™s fixed by the weekendā€¦thank youĀ 
    DesireeĀ 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    emmmtee said:
    @KalindaKing Several of my squad members, me includedĀ have noticed that their kudos to give is never refilling & the timer keeps resetting. The timer for the kudos to be refilled was 2 minutes, when I entered the game around 5 minutes later this is what I saw.

Next to the kudos timer, if you click the little ā€œiā€, you will see that kudos only refill twice a week.Ā 

So the timer is glitchedā€¦why am I not surprised.
    also the kudos should be refilled every second day at leastĀ 
    Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Looking for weekend event thread? Sorry this may be the wrong threadĀ 
  • DakotaKKHDakotaKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    What is this guy wearing šŸ˜‚
    ios player
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    DakotaKKH said:
    What is this guy wearing šŸ˜‚
    2014 hipster
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    emmmtee said:

So the timer is glitchedā€¦why am I not surprised.
    also the kudos should be refilled every second day at leastĀ 
    Kudos refilled everyday, every morning I wake up I'm giving out my 5 kudosĀ 
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Best pallet I had so far (I picked male items 3 times before)
    Really wish Iā€™ve picked that purple dress šŸ˜³
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Please tell me Iā€™m not the only one.šŸ˜‚ I have a problem when I watch all of my videos, I donā€™t get 20 I only get 17.. the same thing happened yesterday
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    When will the problem with Facebook be solved? I changed my cell phones and I can't pass my game. Fix this soon, please
    English is not my first language šŸ‡§šŸ‡·
    Android, add me:Ā 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Please tell me Iā€™m not the only one.šŸ˜‚ I have a problem when I watch all of my videos, I donā€™t get 20 I only get 17.. the same thing happened yesterday
    Same sh*tšŸ˜‚ And I must say itā€™s not the first time - I got 15 sometimes or even less. Strangely this correlated with the moments I picked stars from my daily box.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.