In house Customer Care help and support advice

henrysmamameowhenrysmamameow Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hi, I’m new to the forum but not to the game, been on and off it since it started but started playing it daily again at the start of 2020.

I am desperately trying to get help via the customer care chat app and am getting no where. They are literally useless and can’t answer a single question.

They keep telling me to ‘refer to passed tickets’ but when I ask how to do this they thanks me for ‘my kind understanding’ then close the ticket again.

I’m getting really annoyed as I’ve spent quite a lot of money on the game and have several glitches that I also need support on.

Is there any other way to contact official support staff as I am pulling my hair out now!

Any help on other forms of contact for them would be very my appreciated. 🤞 

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    What is the problem? You can tag or directly message this forum administrators and maybe they would be able to help u
  • henrysmamameowhenrysmamameow Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited January 2022
    What is the problem? You can tag or directly message this forum administrators and maybe they would be able to help u

I’m at a loss, real money I’ve spent hasn’t worked properly. Items are missing - it’s something I think needs help from the game side. I’m level 46 so been playing a considerable amount. I’m not sure if forum admin can assist with the issues at hand?

At this point I would really like to speak to someone from Glu as I’m so upset with how I’ve been spoken to and dealt with. I’ve tried contacting through their website too and haven’t had any response.

I’m sorry if this is a bit of a rant but I just had the chat option closed again by Bhuvan. At the end of his response he said ‘let me know if you have any further questions’ so I asked my question again. For context, Bhuvan keeps telling me I can refer back to ‘past tickets for information’ but when I ask how to do this he disregards the question entirely.

I asked again, how can I do this please?

This time he just closed the chat which I know is against their customer service policy as my issue hasn’t been solved and I didn’t declare that it had been solved. As far as I’m aware now the chat conversation has been closed at Glu’s end there is no way for me to access ‘past tickets’? 

It doesn’t make sense and I can’t help but feel Bhuvan is purposely being unhelpful just because he can. But whatever makes him feel powerful I suppose.

He keeps bringing anxiety into the conversation which I do not understand. I just want to know how I can access past tickets like he advised me to do. I’m not sure how or why he’s brought mental health into the equation, it’s not appropriate and not related at all?

If anyone knows (if you can and how to) access past tickets issued through dealing with the chat support I’d be very grateful for help.

I feel sick as I’ve spent quite a bit on this game over the last 2 years as I’m sure we all have due to being stuck in the house for months on end. Even those who haven’t had to shield away from the world have relied on games to pass time.

Thank you for responding though. I’m not the most confident of people, it’s taken a lot for me to come on here but I feel I have been treated unfairly, especially as a loyal paying customer, if anyone can help me access the ‘past tickets’ as Bhuvan has advised me to do I’d be over the moon. Just want to get back into enjoying the game now, I hope I can but I’m deflated after this to say the least.
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited January 2022
    @KalindaKing can you help with this?

@henrysmamameow I've run into very similar situations with them. I've spent an embarrassing amount of money on this game over the past couple years and I'm on the verge of uninstalling it because of how customer service treats us. Like you, I have spent time literally sick to my stomach over losing things I've paid for due to some kind of glitch. I bought the big diamond and kstar packs once and the game reloaded, when it came back up it was all gone. They blamed my storage space, I had and still have around 5 gigs of free space. Then they said too many people were using my internet connection when I'm the only person who uses it and it's a strong, stable connection. This is the only game I have issues with. They wouldn't replace them because I didn't have screenshots but I couldn't have screenshots because they were never added. I offered receipts and they told me no. Screenshots only. There have been so many things like this in the past year alone. The only reason I play anymore is because I've invested so much money. It makes me sad. It also makes me feel like Glu has a policy to never admit they're wrong. Like "customer service" *eyeroll* has a bonus structure surrounding this or something. 

Sorry, didn't mean to turn this into such a rant lol 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Lisak2 said:

@henrysmamameow I've run into very similar situations with them. I've spent an embarrassing amount of money on this game over the past couple years and I'm on the verge of uninstalling it because of how customer service treats us. Like you, I have spent time literally sick to my stomach over losing things I've paid for due to some kind of glitch. I bought the big diamond and kstar packs once and the game reloaded, when it came back up it was all gone. They blamed my storage space, I had and still have around 5 gigs of free space. Then they said too many people were using my internet connection when I'm the only person who uses it and it's a strong, stable connection. This is the only game I have issues with. They wouldn't replace them because I didn't have screenshots but I couldn't have screenshots because they were never added. I offered receipts and they told me no. Screenshots only. There have been so many things like this in the past year alone. The only reason I play anymore is because I've invested so much money. It makes me sad. It also makes me feel like Glu has a policy to never admit they're wrong. Like "customer service" *eyeroll* has a bonus structure surrounding this or something. 

If you bought currency and it wasn’t added try contacting Apple support(or the android one), I know some people got refunds that way 
  • henrysmamameowhenrysmamameow Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Lisak2 said:

If you bought currency and it wasn’t added try contacting Apple support(or the android one), I know some people got refunds that way 
    Low and behold, they closed the conversation again without even responding.

I can’t deal with it anymore. If I treated customers like this at work I’d be sacked on the spot.

It’s comforting to know I’m not the only one, although of course I wish you weren’t dealing with it too! :( 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @henrysmamameow Hi, Please send me a private message with your game ID so I can look into this. With your ID, I can check your game and review your conversation history with our customer care team. To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste it in a message.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.