👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    APPRECIATION POST FROM  o:) MUTHA o:)

Check out @erikacaroliinel and @Joanna6 twinning! It’s rare we get dolls looking so similar. You must be sisters! Well you both have great taste in fashion. Super cute spring lewks. 🌸

edited April 2022

Ooooooohhhhhhh Chiiiilllleeeeeee! I do love me some cute street lewks! Course these dolls lookin all ‘spensive and bougie PERIODT!

Love, Love, Love a street lewk! These dolls just collectin that coin! 🤩

Oooh @Nellebells I want those shoes!! 

edited April 2022
    🤩 !! SPOILERS !! 🤩

⭐️⭐️Sneek Peek for the upcoming SYS Event. ⭐️⭐️ Thank goodness the cute neon face and body paint is diamonds or I’d fail the saving challenge already! Are you dolls going to try for it?

Check out the weird handheld item! Is that a neon shrimp hor d’oeuvre? Weird right? But I love the bikini top and the eyes!

And here’s the earn-able lewk… is that shrimp upside down now?? 🤣

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Not gonna try for the diamond boxes this month - 10 diamonds is too expensive for me, and besides I am saving to buy some new lips and eye makeup for diamonds (I don’t have any eye makeup except for the two styles from the sys boxes). Saving mode on 😂😂 Really can’t wait for the VIP weekend bc then I can spend a few stars at least 😋
    edited April 2022
    Hi @justanna I totally agree. I think 10 diamonds is too much as well. And don’t even get me started on the Kollections boxes when you get 10 measly dyes for 100 some K-stars. Or those 40 K-star boxes and you only get 3 dye. So infuriating! I was really disappointed with the latest SYS win boxes. I received 4 and got x3 dye, x5 dye, 1 diamond and 2 diamond. How much orange dye does one need! 

Well done you for showing such restraint. Saving is so hard!

I’m just focusing on my walking around town lewks! You guys are all killing it. Your doll is stunning! So beautiful. I love your current lewk. I’ve been wanting those lips for ages! And that hair is really pretty. I’m going to try to follow your lead and save for more eyes and lips. xx

Enough of my moaning. 🙄 Back to work! 

Irons said:
    Hi @justanna I totally agree. I think 10 diamonds is too much as well. And don’t even get me started on the Kollections boxes when you get 10 measly dyes for 100 some K-stars. Or those 40 K-star boxes and you only get 3 dye. So infuriating! I was really disappointed with the latest SYS win boxes. I received 4 and got x3 dye, x5 dye, 1 diamond and 2 diamond. How much orange dye does one need! 

Well done you for showing such restraint. Saving is so hard!

I’m just focusing on my walking around town lewks! You guys are all killing it. Your doll is stunning! So beautiful. I love your current lewk. I’ve been wanting those lips for ages! And that hair is really pretty. I’m going to try to follow your lead and save for more eyes and lips. xx

Enough of my moaning. 🙄 Back to work! 

Silver boxes are the worst nowadays! I picked two sets of dyes (thankfully holo and gold) and a pink/purple hair and missed all the stars I need so badly 🤨 Well, I guess I’ll just grind during the weekend to earn some!
  • NellebellsNellebells Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Irons said:
    Oooh @Nellebells I want those shoes!! 

I got really lucky with my kudos prize!
    Oooh gurl @Nellebells YOU DID!  <3
  • DiamondKKHDiamondKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Am I late to this party? I forgot to check the forum omg 😂 and thank you MUTHA for featuring my lewk, you ladies are killing it on the runway!! I always check your new outfits to see how creative y'all are and I love it!

Welcome @justanna and @sara_kkh 🎉 such beautiful dolls!!!

About the silver box earnables I feel you!!! I just got 7 boxes, only one with 40 k-stars and the rest of them only dyes, like seriously? 😐😐😐 although I'm really happy I don't like the vip earnables this weekend so I won't be spending any k-stars unnecessarily 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
    I’m with you on not spending this weekend @DiamondKKH

And you can never be late. It’s all there for you to catch up! Lots of great lewks and me just being silly. 

I want to encourage all you dolls to give a bit of praise to each other.  Share a pic of a fellow doll if she has on a particularly great lewk. Everyone likes a compliment! ⭐️

Please also let me know if I mis pronoun anyone! This is a safe place for everyone. 

p.s. I’ve been reliably informed that what I thought was a prawn is actually a moon! Lol!! 😜

Thanks a lot for your kudos, dolls 😍😘
    Got this lovely hairstyle (was a inch away from picking the male shoes, these should be outlawed :smiley:!)

• erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I had a pretty busy week last week and wasn't around to welcome our new beautiful dolls to this squad, welcome @justanna and @sara_kkh!! I feel like I already know you since you gurls post a lot on the spoilers discussions, I'm happy you joined such a supportive and incredible squad like ours (humble much? Lol) 😄😄❤

I have something to share with you dolls: earlier today I still had to submit 2 looks to the weekday SYS using my free tickets but I was busy and was like "nah, I can do it later". I was so tired I took a nap on the couch and when I woke up, the SYS had already ended and the results were on I was so upset!!! Ended up in #16 and with no silver boxes when I could be ending around #9 and getting 6 silver boxes. I was so frustrated!!! But now that I'm involuntarily on silver, at least I'll try to fight for these prizes 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Hey @DiamondKKH feels like you and me both doll!! If it helps, you can always click on the star right after our squad name to get notifications whenever one of us post on the forum 😉 I also used to forget to check the forum now it helps me a lot 😁

And I think I'm 5 kudos away from getting a new kudos box, I'll share with you when I open it ❤

I'm so glad to be back!
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Irons said:

Wow this sounds too good to be true 😩 does this really work?😥
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Irons said:

Check out @erikacaroliinel and @Joanna6 twinning! It’s rare we get dolls looking so similar. You must be sisters! Well you both have great taste in fashion. Super cute spring lewks. 🌸

Haha i love this! Our dolls really have a matching vibe🌼🌸
    edited April 2022
    Hey @TheValkyrie It has worked every time I’ve done it and now I always do it. Let me now how you get on. 
    Irons said:

Absolutely agree! I do it all the time😂 Of course, there are still ticket buyers but not quite as crazy. Also, for duets I try not to start too late if I like the last earnable since it will be much easier to reach it that way. This time around I’m not too excited about the outfit but I reeeally want the eyes (wish me luck 😁) so gonna start pretty late 🤞

Best of luck to you all - you are gorgeous and we can beat this sys 🦾🦾
    Thank you @Irons I'll definitely try it in the next sys event 😇❤️
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    Hey dolls, how's VIP weekend going for you? I only wanted to try a free box so bought pink hair colour and a pose so that I can finally make a living room portrait with my fiancee and kids! As you see, babies look nothing like their mama, my fiancee got all the nature's credit!😂 

Got the coat in my box, which I'm happy with! Gonna work and save up now, a girl needs them stars for new clothes 😀

By the way, @Irons, loving your eyes makeup, I think it's made for this sys! I see it's unavailable so guess I'll just keep admiring it from afar, super jealous 😂😂
    Hey doll @justanna Wowie wow wow. What a gorgeous family! The babies are adorable. And holy smoke, your finance is soooo handsome. Love the chisled jaw and dreamy eyes. Thanks for sharing. It doesn't help that right now my playlist is playing Selena I Could Fall in Love with You. Lol such an oldie. On the upside, it just played Harry Styles new song which I love. 

Congrats on the coat. Great get. I broke today and bought the look from the fitting room. My tail is def between my legs!!

Thanks for the compliment on the eyes. I love them too. Can't remember where I got them but yeah they are working great on the SYS challenge. 

Irons said:
    Hey doll @justanna Wowie wow wow. What a gorgeous family! The babies are adorable. And holy smoke, your finance is soooo handsome. Love the chisled jaw and dreamy eyes. Thanks for sharing. It doesn't help that right now my playlist is playing Selena I Could Fall in Love with You. Lol such an oldie. On the upside, it just played Harry Styles new song which I love. 

Congrats on the coat. Great get. I broke today and bought the look from the fitting room. My tail is def between my legs!!

Thanks for the compliment on the eyes. I love them too. Can't remember where I got them but yeah they are working great on the SYS challenge. 

Thank youu😍💛 It took me ages browsing through Konnections to find the right guy, and even though he's B list I forgive him that for his looks!😂

The storyline outfit was indeed really tempting - I bet your doll will look awesome in it so I think it's always well spent if you get cool clothes!
    edited April 2022
    You chose well @justanna and thank you for the encouragement. I always think it’s best to get something if you like it because you might not see it again! Or when you do it’s on another doll and then you just kick yourself. 
    edited April 2022

Hey @HeyItsLissa @DiamondKKH @iamgogo @erikacaroliinel  I love this blue rave vibe! You all look hela stunning!! I’m always surprised but so happy when some of you dolls dress in a similar theme. It’s so cool!

Special shout out to GoGo for creating this lewk. You’ve taken it to the next level! Love it!!! 

edited April 2022

Hey Dolls! For all the hard werk this Squad puts in, we need a Superstar post. Each week, I’ll put together highlights of all your accomplishments. We don’t want an Adore - Michelle All Stars dynamic!!

I’m fostering a feeling of togetherness and making our Squad even better. No competition here with each other, we’re all one happy family and all cheerleaders! 

Excited to see some of you climbing that A+++ ladder! And Wow, the levels you have achieved! Keep up the werk Queens and collect that coin. 
    Mutha is very proud of the entire Squad!! 

Be sure to hit that like button  :)

Not sure about you dolls but wish we had more spring themed challenges. I mean after all, IT IS SPRING! 
    @irons I totally agree, I'd love to see some spring themed sys😔
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    Attention Savings Club members…remember to send in a screenshot of your current K-stars. I fear this may be more challenging than I thought!