Options

SYS votes this week is not accurate

quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
So every time I post a look, exactly less than 1 minute later it’s finished with 36 votes???? Seriously I’m so done with this one. Am I the only one ? 

Comments

• Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Happening to me too. Tagged @KalindaKing yesterday and haven’t heard back. 
  • Options
    RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Same here, I'm literally scoring in 20s even though my looks are on theme
  • Options
    MedxMedx Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Same. How can we get votes back in less than a minute ? There is always a specefic window time for each look and when votes come in so fast its quite evident that they are not correct. So what is the point of making efforts on our looks when we won't be treated fairly ? 
  • Options
    player_player_ Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Same here. Votes finishes shorter than last sys duration. And my scores; 40-38-39-35-34-34-35-35.
  • Options
    MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    quinnkkh said:
    So every time I post a look, exactly less than 1 minute later it’s finished with 36 votes???? Seriously I’m so done with this one. Am I the only one ? 
    All my scores are under 40
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    My scores are coming in quick but im also scoring well. My last look got 58 votes and ive been getting high 40s, 50s.
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Scores are never accurate , and there is a specific algorithm that determines your votes, that is the reason why people who are on theme get low scores. So you getting good votes basically depends on your luck in my opinion. And even when it takes time for your votes to come in they are still rigged and fake. Keep in mind that this is my opinion.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    As soon as I updated my game my scores dropped down to low 30s no matter what I would submit! Next SYS it was in their 30-40s and now I’m kind of back in track with 40+ 
    It happens every month… Can’t be a coincidence. At this point I’m not even exited for new updates lol.
    Also I’ve been playing for over a year now, have a full wardrobe, my looks are always on theme, there is no way scores can jump +-20votes…
  • Options
    roseroseroserose Registered Users 15 Posts
    Same here. All my scores are under 40 except just one 41.
  • Options
    It’s the getting them back in a minute part that concerns me so how can they be accurate? 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'll send a link to this thread and see if we can get advice from Glu about this.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited February 2022

30 seconds and I got 2 votes. 
    Eta, it’s now done- 

4 minutes y’all. No wonder our scores suck
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There was a glitch in the beginning of the event and it was just resolved! Thanks for your patience. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    There was a glitch in the beginning of the event and it was just resolved! Thanks for your patience. 
    @KalindaKing what is the team doing to make things right for us?  Will we get compensated with tickets?  I’m guessing I lost about 4 tickets worth of votes due to the glitch in the 3 days it took to fix it. 
  • Options
    SDC93 said:
    @KalindaKing what is the team doing to make things right for us?  Will we get compensated with tickets?  I’m guessing I lost about 4 tickets worth of votes due to the glitch in the 3 days it took to fix it. 
    Totally agree with you @SDC93