🗳️ 🔱 SYS - 2/3/22 - Goddess Of Love Event 🔱 ❤️🗳️

Comments

• JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    I'm gonna cry. I literally only wanted the bundle, but it's always the last thing I get. Now I have no kstars left and didn't even get what I wanted. The worst part is that I had a lot off effort to earn those kstars, since I'm a free player, and spent them in things I didn't want and won't use. Don't even know why I tried, guess I was inspired by how lucky some of you were. But seriously, there hasn't been one single kollection where the bundle wasn't the last thing I got, it's always like that for me. I just don't know why this game hates me so much. 😭

My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    i got the top but i deadass do not know what to style it with i have nothing
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Caisakkh said:
    My new favorite kollection 😍

Wow wow wow! So stunning 💕
    Thank u sm ☺️💗
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    got the bundle on my first spin 
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    mary1313 said:
    Same here! I tried to style it with a cheap kstar latex black skirt from the kloset and some high boots, and it’s kinda okay but…

I didn’t risk spinning this again but got 160 stars from two other kollections then spent 80 more elsewhere and got a dress and some shoes, which leaves me with 20 extra stars. Hunt over for now, I’ve never really spent so many stars outside of VIP, but you have to spend to enjoy them 😋💕
  • KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Wanted the bundle sm but I got kstar first then the heart

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

I'm rarely this lucky 🥰🥰
    I'm in love with this kollection! The other outfit gives me a total spies vibes

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts

I was literally only going for the heart and I got it 💓
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Cant believe i got the bundle 😫 almost didnt try. I always get dyes or energy 
  • PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Atleast I got the heart 🥰

• melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Of course I got dye at first but I did get the bundle on my second try so I’m not complaining!

The second one is the updated one. I decided to go for the other outfit and that’s exactly what I got. The only thing I didn’t like was the hair with the horns lol but I did like the heart so I’m trying to think if I should go for the heart but if I get energy Im going to be mad cause energy is not worth 130 k stars😫🤦🏻‍♀️ 

Update** I decided to stop there and just be happy that I got the bundle and the other outfit❤️ 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    sarie said:

@AmyMimi had glu scrambling to the drawing tablets with this edit 
    Lol to be fair glu has had this heart handheld idea since 2019 but have never actually put it in the game... until now. Not sure why the wait either. So if anything, maybe I just gave them the nudge to finally do it 😂 taking no ownership on the heart though lol
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    kkhpeyton said:
    Every single time I spin a kollection I get dye. Half the time it almost stops on something else and then switches to dye. Idk why I keep spinning them.
    I got energy 😭 like why it gotta do me like that, we have NO gigs
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    justanna said:
    mary1313 said:
    Same here! I tried to style it with a cheap kstar latex black skirt from the kloset and some high boots, and it’s kinda okay but…

I didn’t risk spinning this again but got 160 stars from two other kollections then spent 80 more elsewhere and got a dress and some shoes, which leaves me with 20 extra stars. Hunt over for now, I’ve never really spent so many stars outside of VIP, but you have to spend to enjoy them 😋💕
    right but like its so hard being a free player in a game like kkh
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited February 2022
    I am so happy with my luck I got the bundle on the second try 💕 this dress is so cute ☺️ 
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Johanaa said:

Love the color of miss managed mustache. She looks so beautiful.
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

🥰
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I just realised Miss Managed outfit will probably be storyline one (but without the bow - no clue as to the free gift…). And it has gloves! I’ve been dreaming of gloves for so long - but I’m torn really as I don’t really like the dress and no eye makeup suits my doll for some reason…
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Just started, and of course! 
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts

Great.. just what I needed… more dye in these colors.. ALL I WANTED WAS THE HAIR

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Got the dress and in other boxes I got dye 😭 I need to get the baby blue/purplish sys dress 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29