Options

offers for kstars

mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
does anyone know how i can get more offers? this is the only one that i have and its for a membership. i saw this girl that had one for surveys  ,but  i dont get those  
(IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.

Comments

• Options
    anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    mary1313 said:
    does anyone know how i can get more offers? this is the only one that i have and its for a membership. i saw this girl that had one for surveys  ,but  i dont get those  
    I think it's based on location. For example some dolls have offers to buy something in a store near them for Kstars and I only get offers to play other games for Kstars.
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @mary1313 Unfortunately us middle easterns do not get any good offers. I have that one too and that is the only one I've gotten. I'm so jealous of dolls who get offers that give them 1000+ stars :' )
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    @mary1313 Unfortunately us middle easterns do not get any good offers. I have that one too and that is the only one I've gotten. I'm so jealous of dolls who get offers that give them 1000+ stars :' )
    oh wtf thats so unfair..
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I think it should be equal personally, some dolls can earn thousands for free while others struggleeeeee!!  🥲
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    @LexKKH your icon- incredible
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Thank you 🙏 @reeb
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)