🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    It’s really irritating to me when some comments are responded to and some are ignored. If you can’t answer the question just say so. 😫 but we were told we’d get three storyline outfits MATCHING the theme. And we still have no confirmation on what those were. If it’s another issue with the update just say so. We just want an answer. Don’t ignore our questions. 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    @KalindaKing I still cannot update on Android…Do I need to write to support?
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    @KalindaKing are there going to be 2 more outfits added this weekend? According to this you made it sound like we would have 3 per weekend. Or did you mean 3 total? 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Reina12 said:
    Hi everyone,

I've been playing for a few months now and never made an account with Glu until just now - but I've been using it for spoilers, inspo, and information.

I made an account because I am FREAKING OUT and wanted to reach out to other players - I went to submit my second look for the romantic picnic SYS by clicking "Submit Look" and I think I may have been charged for the default features on my NPC partner?? I didn't have the 'Shop' tab open as I was dressing either my doll or the NPC, only dressing from the 'My Items'. I lost 600+ kstars which I spent forever saving up on and my look never even submitted. I submitted a help claim so I hope I hear back, but has this happened to anyone else?? I'm too scared to submit my 2nd SYS look in case this happens again... but more than participating in this SYS, I'd really like my kstars back  
    Same thing happened to me... thankfully only lost around 50 stars after submitting my fourth ticket. I was so confused why I lost stars since I didn’t buy anything. After seeing your comment, I found one of the nails shape that I originally didn’t have in my own closet that my partner has. Keep an eye out on your stars after submitting a ticket everyone!

@KalindaKing Can you please ask the team to look into this bug and have players compensated? 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @KalindaKing are there going to be 2 more outfits added this weekend? According to this you made it sound like we would have 3 per weekend. Or did you mean 3 total? 

Maya's and Willow's outfits are also avaliable. So that makes 3.
    Either that or it could be three items like you mentioned. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Is anyone else having problems scrolling after the update? The scroll through the closet is very non-responsive and keeps sticking, and even when it does scroll, it’s a lot slower than it used to be @KalindaKing
    Hi! Sorry this is happening. Please send me a private message with your ID, device type (ex. iPhone 12) and OS version (ex. iOS 14). Did this problem start with the 12.9 release? If you have a video or screen recording feel free to send that too. To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste it in a message.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Maya's and Willow's outfits are also avaliable. So that makes 3.
    Either that or it could be three items like you mentioned. 
    Maya and Willow’s outfits aren’t in the Kloset anymore 😔
    edited February 2022
    If there is an in-game ad that has technical issues or that you find disturbing, feel free to send me a message and I can report it. EDIT: It would be helpful if you have a screenshot of the ad!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    If there is an in-game ad that has technical issues or that you find disturbing, feel free to send me a message and I can report it. 
    for me it's the ad for Wolt platform that has technical issues, it doesn't come with an X button so I have to restart the whole game for it.

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I understand your confusion around the storyline outfits, so I will clarify. The number of storyline outfits per weekend will fluctuate between 1-3 in the next month. There will be 3 outfits on the weekend of March 17 and March 24. Willow and Maya's outfits were released early this weekend. They were scheduled for next weekend, so you will be able to buy them next weekend!
    Thank you for the clarification, much appreciated.
  • briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    is anyone else’s app playing some weird music? i went to settings and i have my sound off so i don’t know where it’s coming from but i closed every other app and it only happens when i open kkh. anyone else having this problem? 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I understand your confusion around the storyline outfits, so I will clarify. The number of storyline outfits per weekend will fluctuate between 1-3 in the next month. There will be 3 outfits on the weekend of March 17 and March 24. Willow and Maya's outfits were released early this weekend. They were scheduled for next weekend, so you will be able to buy them next weekend!
    Thank you for answering! 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KalindaKing the countdown timer for the new kollection is causing issues even when it's not on the screen. For example when your task is complete and you tap the bottom right to acknowledge, it opens the kollection timer sometimes. I am having trouble tapping add partner in the sys for example, and also there is a dead spot in the kloset when i am trying to dress my dolls for SYS right in the space where the box would be if i were not in the kloset. I'm on ipad. Others in my squad are experiencing it too.
    iOS
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Aria said:
    Reina12 said:
    Hi everyone,

I've been playing for a few months now and never made an account with Glu until just now - but I've been using it for spoilers, inspo, and information.

I made an account because I am FREAKING OUT and wanted to reach out to other players - I went to submit my second look for the romantic picnic SYS by clicking "Submit Look" and I think I may have been charged for the default features on my NPC partner?? I didn't have the 'Shop' tab open as I was dressing either my doll or the NPC, only dressing from the 'My Items'. I lost 600+ kstars which I spent forever saving up on and my look never even submitted. I submitted a help claim so I hope I hear back, but has this happened to anyone else?? I'm too scared to submit my 2nd SYS look in case this happens again... but more than participating in this SYS, I'd really like my kstars back  
    Same thing happened to me... thankfully only lost around 50 stars after submitting my fourth ticket. I was so confused why I lost stars since I didn’t buy anything. After seeing your comment, I found one of the nails shape that I originally didn’t have in my own closet that my partner has. Keep an eye out on your stars after submitting a ticket everyone!

@KalindaKing Can you please ask the team to look into this bug and have players compensated? 
    @Aria I'm glad I'm not the only one. It took me a while to figure out what happened, but once I found a pair of lips I don't own, I then went hunting through my closet.... lips, hair, hair color, nails (and maybe more) none of which I paid for. It's been 21 hours and I still haven't heard from support. 600 kstars is going to take me forever to save up again and it's unfortunate since I wanted to open March TB gift boxes but I can't now...
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    Thank you for clarification! But is it possible to only have the old storylines added to the ”featured items” and not normal stuff in the shop so that it’s not as confusing?
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    briana72 said:
    is anyone else’s app playing some weird music? i went to settings and i have my sound off so i don’t know where it’s coming from but i closed every other app and it only happens when i open kkh. anyone else having this problem? 
    Yes, mine is too!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    4th day got kash 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    4th day got kash 
    It’s weird because I’ve got exactly same pick so far 😳
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2022
    I only got non items before so I just got the glasses as my first item today. 
    I feel tempted to take a turn on one of the kollections full of stuff I want, but there's no guarantee I'll get what I want the most next and I could be saving to buy something directly instead. 
    Platform: Android

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    4th day got kash 
    I've almost the same picks, I got the shorts instead of the energy.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2022
    I'm having issues with scrolling and being able to click on things in the game since the update. I just started the first of the Paris work gigs and I couldn't backspace on the name for the collection so I could only use the default name. I think this is yet another update with glitches. I also couldn't click on the wine red either when I can click on every other dye. 
    Platform: Android

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    Free box! 
    can you show us the dress ? 😻
    @kkhxio 💜
    @KkhAngelica your doll is so pretty in white 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    Free box! 
    can you show us the dress ? 😻
    @kkhxio 💜
    @KkhAngelica your doll is so pretty in white 😍
    @AmandaMKkh tysm 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing the countdown timer for the new kollection is causing issues even when it's not on the screen. For example when your task is complete and you tap the bottom right to acknowledge, it opens the kollection timer sometimes. I am having trouble tapping add partner in the sys for example, and also there is a dead spot in the kloset when i am trying to dress my dolls for SYS right in the space where the box would be if i were not in the kloset. I'm on ipad. Others in my squad are experiencing it too.
    This appears to be an issue for iPad players. The team looked into it today and it will get fixed in the next update!
    #VIPKalinda
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited February 2022
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I received bonus event points.  I did not see the points.  So on my 2nd game, I checked my score b4 the Friday gig, then did the gig, and the points were added. I don't recall the details, but I got points.  Did you check the score, or just didn't see the points rain down?   If you feel you didn't receive points, send a ticket to Customer Care.  :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I updated a day late so I’m only on spin 3 😭😭 but ofc I’ve gotten none of the good items so far 😕
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Okay so I was out of the loop and just updated my game! So far it seems exciting, got nice hairstyle in the box 🧡

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.