🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I think the free kollection is following a specific order lol. Giving everyone crap and on your last day you'll get the bundle? I'm not sure tho.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    I think the free kollection is following a specific order lol. Giving everyone crap and on your last day you'll get the bundle? I'm not sure tho.
    I’ve gotten a different order of items from it, pretty much all clothing and kstars so far. I try to press the button when it lands on the item I want, and I end up getting it. I’ve learned to do this with regular Kollections and I’ve been lucky 
    Nikaraf said:
    I’ve gotten a different order of items from it, pretty much all clothing and kstars so far. I try to press the button when it lands on the item I want, and I end up getting it. I’ve learned to do this with regular Kollections and I’ve been lucky 
    Yes I heard someone talking about that method. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I want this bundle so much but I hate everything else and don’t have enough diamonds to finish it

• KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I want this bundle so much but I hate everything else and don’t have enough diamonds to finish it

How many diamonds do you need to finish? 
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

How many diamonds do you need to finish? 
    I read that it’s 262 diamonds total
  • keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts

same but i only want the hair and the eyes, not the bundle lol 
    already got the earrings on my first spin but not sure if i should try again 
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    When Glu basically confirms that they are slowly removing Kim & Kim related content from the game 
    Quick everyone request to be Kim’s replacement.

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    When Glu basically confirms that they are slowly removing Kim & Kim related content from the game 
    Quick everyone request to be Kim’s replacement.

That makes me happy. I hate Kim's style 😐
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    5th day got the shirt 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    5th day got the shirt 
    My prediction is you’re gonna get the glasses tmrw. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    @Nikaraf i am exactly the same. The style of the game is pretty awesome and some of the features. I started playing thanks to an old friend who wanted to make a doll based on Harry Styles lol. I got curious and started playing and i loved the creativity it had back then. It was long before they introduced SYS
    @Nikaraf i am exactly the same. The style of the game is pretty awesome and some of the features. I started playing thanks to an old friend who wanted to make a doll based on Harry Styles lol. I got curious and started playing and i loved the creativity it had back then. It was long before they introduced SYS
    I first played back in 2018 which was defo before SYS and diamonds were introduced. I saw it in my cousin’s ipad , so I got it in my own. Then my ipad stopped working ( I got it when I was 7. And after 7 years my ipad took its last breath kefkek ) Then I got a new phone and started playing again. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing the countdown timer for the new kollection is causing issues even when it's not on the screen. For example when your task is complete and you tap the bottom right to acknowledge, it opens the kollection timer sometimes. I am having trouble tapping add partner in the sys for example, and also there is a dead spot in the kloset when i am trying to dress my dolls for SYS right in the space where the box would be if i were not in the kloset. I'm on ipad. Others in my squad are experiencing it too.
    This appears to be an issue for iPad players. The team looked into it today and it will get fixed in the next update!
    I’m having the same issue on iPhone! No Kollection timer for me, but there’s definitely a dead spot in the kloset that is making it super difficult to scroll through outfits for SYS. 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    anyone else facebook friends still wearing the k pop sys clothes ? 
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    here, the ad without the X button😂 I just got fully dressed and went to submit a look, this pops up and now I have to do it all over again like come on
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing Along with the dyes being hard to scroll in general, I can't click on wine red since the update. I wanted to use the dyed version of a dress for SYS and it doesn't let me click on it to use the color. Every other color works fine. 
    Platform: Android

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Does anyone know if we have a thread of all the items in all the boxes (September, Halloween, November, Christmas, Valentine’s, and now March)? 
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    Does anyone know if we have a thread of all the items in all the boxes (September, Halloween, November, Christmas, Valentine’s, and now March)? 
    There’s no thread but I have the ss of boxes @KKH_Sara

September boxes 

Halloween boxes 

November boxes 

Christmas boxes 
    Christmas daily holiday gift boxes 
    Valentine’s Day boxes 

March boxes 
    This is so helpful!! TYSM!! 💞
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @KkhAngelica that’s incredible, thank you so much!!!
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

I got the choker today, I assume I’ll get the shirt tomorrow 🙃

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Lmfao 😭
    I just watched this and came here to post that i think they used 
    @TrashleyKKH ‘s picture 

Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    ashleyl23 said:
    Nikaraf said:

Lmfao 😭
    I just watched this and came here to post that i think they used 
    @TrashleyKKH ‘s picture 

Trashley is officially famous now. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Idk if this is happening to anyone else but my in game spouse and Simon are calling me every time I go to a new location. At first I thought it night just be because I have done a lot of tasks in the last two weeks and I haven't been on dates since the dating event but I just finished an 8hr date and I'm being asked on another date immediately. Is this a glitch?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.