Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Please make these party items available!! @KalindaKing 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you mentioned that you didn't get the storyline gift after we released a fix on Friday, please send me a private message with your ID so I can try to help. To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste it in a message.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    Do we have any info about the sale this weekend? Is it like a black friday sale or???
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Hi, what sale are you talking about @b4tgirl?   ‘

Edit: we gave a big Half Off sale twice a year.  One, Black Friday, and the other is At the Kimiversary, the middle to end of June. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Hi, what sale are you talking about @b4tgirl?
    It’s a throwback sale in the kloset that was mentioned in the newsletter March 11-16!
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    shankkh said:
    Hi, what sale are you talking about @b4tgirl?
    It’s a throwback sale in the kloset that was mentioned in the newsletter March 11-16!
    Right it says throwback sale so I can only guess it's like a bf sale but idk. I'm excited tho 
    edited March 2022
    Deleted my game to move it to another device and it says I can retrieve my saved game in 4 days and 23 hours ☹️ Contacted support so here’s to hoping they respond soon so I won’t miss any tickets or anything 🤞😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

edited March 2022
    Oh, thanks Shan. This is from the newsletter: 
    Start styling looks for spring! There is a special throwback gift box running this month with spring-themed clothing. Every box contains clothes! On March 11-16, you can also check out a throwback sale in the closet! 

Black Friday threw me off. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    If you mentioned that you didn't get the storyline gift after we released a fix on Friday, please send me a private message with your ID so I can try to help. To get your ID, follow these steps in your app: ||| > help > copy ID and paste it in a message.
    Dm’d you
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Can someone please show me what my doll looks like wearing these two lips? Trying to decide. I really like the ombré but I have to see it on me first. 

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Can someone please show me what my doll looks like wearing these two lips? Trying to decide. I really like the ombré but I have to see it on me first. 

tried my best! 🤍

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited March 2022
    @kokokokonut I’m having trouble with my surveys. I haven’t gotten any stars in like four days every time I do a survey it says this survey is not a good match for you!! Help!!!
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @alo Thank you so much 💜 Ugh they’re both so cute. I’m still on team ombré tho I’m still not sure. 
    @alo Thank you so much 💜 Ugh they’re both so cute. I’m still on team ombré tho I’m still not sure. 
    u should go with ombré! it looks stunning on ur doll!
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    alo said:
    u should go with ombré! it looks stunning on ur doll!
    Agreed, they look amazing with that face shape
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    does anyone have pictures of the throwback items available from black friday 2021?
    shankkh said:
    Deleted my game to move it to another device and it says I can retrieve my saved game in 4 days and 23 hours ☹️ Contacted support so here’s to hoping they respond soon so I won’t miss any tickets or anything 🤞😭
    I guess I wont be able to play until Saturday😃
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

Yes, I’m sorry but that 4 day 23 hour is irreversible. It happened to me a while back transferring to a new device.  I’m sorry you have to wait.  :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes, I’m sorry but that 4 day 23 hour is irreversible. It happened to me a while back transferring to a new device.  I’m sorry you have to wait.  :(
    ☹️☹️Thanks! I guess it’s good that I know from now on to not delete the game again so that won’t happen 😂
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If the silver and bronze boxes aren't getting updates, could they please have more spots for Kstars? I'm sick of how many times I get energy from the bronze boxes. But also, @KalindaKing could the TB SYS items in diamond boxes please be moved to the bronze and silver boxes? We don't even need as many boxes as we have, including the TB monthly boxes that I don't like at all. 
    Platform: Android

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited March 2022
    so everytime I go to the spring throwback box and tap it the app crashes is this happening to anyone else ?

Update: it's working normally now.
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

Thanks @alo and @Carianthe for your opinions. I bought the ombré lips. I only have one diamond now but I love them 😍 

as u should!! doll looking stunning 😍
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Does anyone know what the event this weekend will be?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    pastizzi said:
    Does anyone know what the event this weekend will be?
    Pretty sure it will be dating
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    hey dolls it is unrelated but does anyone know if this dress is avaliable with diamonds?

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    hey dolls it is unrelated but does anyone know if this dress is avaliable with diamonds?

As far as I know it isn't.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • kkh_miakkh_mia Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Not sure where to post this but after days of messaging customer service, they told me that they added the honeybear to my account. I’ve closed and restarted my game several times and I’m not seeing it. It would be in the handhelds wouldn’t it? I feel like I’ve looked through all of the categories and I’m still not seeing it. Going crazy looking for it😵‍💫
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I have good news for anyone who missed the storyline gift last week! Please fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game to get a call which will fix it. You will be asked if you want to buy or decline the outfit. If you already bought it, do not buy it again because then you will be charged twice. After the outfit choice, you will get the final goal and then receive the bear! Thanks for your patience.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.