🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    Any chance of making it to the dating event without him trying to break up w me? 

I’d really like to reach the last tb box so I’m not trying to spend energy on dates, but I don’t want to give him any k-stars either haha 
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    reeb said:
    Any chance of making it to the dating event without him trying to break up w me? 

I’d really like to reach the last tb box so I’m not trying to spend energy on dates, but I don’t want to give him any k-stars either haha 

Have you tried going to Oak and getting a 1 hour date? Usually I’m lucky and get the “fine wine” action for 4 energy bolts right away to get it over with. Expensive? Yes, but worth it imo.
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited March 2022
    kkhkarmen said:
    reeb said:

Have you tried going to Oak and getting a 1 hour date? Usually I’m lucky and get the “fine wine” action for 4 energy bolts right away to get it over with. Expensive? Yes, but worth it imo.
     Going to the date location in LAX and getting a 1 hour date does it too for 4 energy and 650 kash as well! 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

@kkhkarmen @shankkh ty dolls! I’m only getting offered 8 hr dates at each location 💔
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
    reeb said:
    @kkhkarmen @shankkh ty dolls! I’m only getting offered 8 hr dates at each location 💔
    💗That happens to me sometimes too 💔 I think it only does that when you haven’t been on a date in a while. Normally when that happens I have to do the 8hr one and then afterwards they change to the shorter dates. 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    @reeb @shankkh
     I think if you wait 30 minutes it resets. So try now. Hopefully it’s down to a 1 hour date. Maybe 2 hour.
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    reeb said:

I don’t think they break up on you if you don’t go on dates! I’ve never dated outside of dating events and never had a partner break up unless I date someone else. 

I think you can just accept their calls to date then do nothing with no consequences!
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    if the 8 hr date shows up, just bail on your partner. Just leave the date location. and then go back to the location and ask your partner on another date and the date time will be less.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    omg 💓 thanks so much for all your feedback @shankkh @kkhkarmen @Fae @Nikaraf

I think you’re probably right @shankkh I waited too long to date him and am stuck w an 8 hr, but I’ll keep tryin! thanks again everyone 💕
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
    reeb said:
    omg 💓 thanks so much for all your feedback @shankkh @kkhkarmen @Fae @Nikaraf

I think you’re probably right @shankkh I waited too long to date him and am stuck w an 8 hr, but I’ll keep tryin! thanks again everyone 💕
    Ofc💕 anytime!
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Fae said:
    reeb said:

I don’t think they break up on you if you don’t go on dates! I’ve never dated outside of dating events and never had a partner break up unless I date someone else. 

I think you can just accept their calls to date then do nothing with no consequences!
    If you do not go out they will get very angry. I had a husband npc shake his fist at my doll and want to break up. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    did anyone else get part 5 of last week's quest again after turning down the outfit? i know i definitely did it but now i have it again
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I have good news for anyone who missed the storyline gift last week! Please fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game to get a call which will fix it. You will be asked if you want to buy or decline the outfit. If you already bought it, do not buy it again because then you will be charged twice. After the outfit choice, you will get the final goal and then receive the bear! Thanks for your patience.

it’s to fix the storyline gift glitch if you have it @jm323
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    my game has been “re optimizing” every day for like a month lol
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    when is the next vip?
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    when is the next vip?
    Next weekend
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    Is the TB sale starting today? X
    luna54 said:
    Is the TB sale starting today? X
    No it's going to start tomorrow.
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Can we please have the sale on VIP?? 💕💕💕💕
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Kalinda said the sale would start today tho 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm guessing since Kalinda posted about the TB sale in the SYS thread, it will start with the weekend SYS event 🤔
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    I know, I thought she made a mistake and we were informed before by her and by the newsletter that we will have the sale from March 11th-16th
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Different time zones probably

Edit: wait idk now lol
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Will we be having the sale today or tomorrow? @KalindaKing 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    when is the next vip?
    Next weekend
    ty 😊
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I'm more excited about the sale than anything else 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I'm wishing for the sale to happen today. Pretty excited for it. But at the same I'm wishing it happens during VIP event.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.