just started my first comeback

mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
sooo i just started my first comeback, and i was wondering how can i get fans quickly? other than parties
(IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.

Comments

• KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I got to the "C" list pretty quickly by just doing regular quests. If you haven't unlocked the "Top Shows" list yet, reality shows are an easy way, too. A 3h reality doesn't take much energy and you'll get some fans. Once you unlock the "Top Shows" you will get viewers from it. I'm on my first comeback too and what has taken me the longest is going from the 150th spot to Top100.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    The quickest way would be making home parties I believe 
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    I got to the "C" list pretty quickly by just doing regular quests. If you haven't unlocked the "Top Shows" list yet, reality shows are an easy way, too. A 3h reality doesn't take much energy and you'll get some fans. Once you unlock the "Top Shows" you will get viewers from it. I'm on my first comeback too and what has taken me the longest is going from the 150th spot to Top100.
    yeah i actually have been doing reality shows since forever but i havent been on the top shows list so u contacted customer care and they said theyre going to fix it for me, hope its not gonna take long anyways thanks for answering
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.