1789101113Next

Comments

• jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Look 11-14 and placed 5th in silver 3
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

• ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Elenaaa said:
    I have a bunch of diamond collections and I want to take one spin to try and get some new eyes but I can’t decide which ones are more worth a shot 🤔 I need your opinions! (Try to ignore the hairstyles)

👍🏻 Like for these 

♥️ Awesome for these

I got them!! 😍 Took me more than one spin tho haha 😅 had the eyeshadow first and than the bundle but the third spin was the lucky spin! 🍀 Still worth it! ♥️ So in love with these eyes 🥰

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Elenaaa said:
    Elenaaa said:
    I have a bunch of diamond collections and I want to take one spin to try and get some new eyes but I can’t decide which ones are more worth a shot 🤔 I need your opinions! (Try to ignore the hairstyles)

👍🏻 Like for these 

♥️ Awesome for these

I got them!! 😍 Took me more than one spin tho haha 😅 had the eyeshadow first and than the bundle but the third spin was the lucky spin! 🍀 But still worth it! ♥️ So in love with these eyes 🥰

I’m so happy you got them! You look stunning 😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    @Anjakkh thank you!! 💕💓
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Elenaaa said:

👍🏻 Like for these 

♥️ Awesome for these

I got them!! 😍 Took me more than one spin tho haha 😅 had the eyeshadow first and than the bundle but the third spin was the lucky spin! 🍀 Still worth it! ♥️ So in love with these eyes 🥰

OMG ur doll literally looks so good with the eyes!!😍😍
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    @alo thank you!! 🥰
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm never going to enjoy duets, it is exhausting. I styled 2 dolls, went to watch an ad to reuse a handheld, the ad froze and there was no way to get back to the game so I had to force close and start from scratch! Nearly threw my phone out. 

Duets sucks, the tie issue in TS is unfair and greedy. Please at least let us use our lookbooks 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt