Options

daily in-game updates

mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
hello
so everytime i open the game ( multiple times a day) the game does updates and each update takes more than 30mins and if i leave the game for even 5 seconds it restarts all over again , these are some screenshots : 
i contacted customer care , and they replied and told me a lot of things to do or check, but none of them worked , so i came here to ask you guys if this happened to you and what you did to fix it. its honestly tiring and making me hate the game so much because everytime i want to play i have to wait like 30minutes .
(IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.

Comments

• Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    mary1313 said:
    hello
    so everytime i open the game ( multiple times a day) the game does updates and each update takes more than 30mins and if i leave the game for even 5 seconds it restarts all over again , these are some screenshots : 
    i contacted customer care , and they replied and told me a lot of things to do or check, but none of them worked , so i came here to ask you guys if this happened to you and what you did to fix it. its honestly tiring and making me hate the game so much because everytime i want to play i have to wait like 30minutes .
    I used to have this problem but mine only took about two-three minutes to update each time. I haven’t had this problem since I updated. Maybe updating it to version 12.9 will help!
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    shankkh said:
    mary1313 said:
    hello
    I used to have this problem but mine only took about two-three minutes to update each time. I haven’t had this problem since I updated. Maybe updating it to version 12.9 will help!
    if u mean the latest update, yes i did update
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited February 2022
    mary1313 said:
    shankkh said:
    mary1313 said:
    hello
    Okay! I don’t know what else could help unfortunately ☹️ Sorry I couldn’t be of much help
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    shankkh said:
    mary1313 said:
    shankkh said:
    mary1313 said:
    hello
    Okay! I don’t know what else could help unfortunately ☹️ Sorry I couldn’t be of much help
    no its okay!! thanks for trying