🗳️👑🐝 SYS -3/3/22 - Queen Bee!👑🐝🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2022
    @kkh_mia   I ended in literally the same spot at 17 and also got 3 orange dye. If I had picked the tile I was thinking of picking, I would have gotten 60 Kstars which would be more useful.
    Platform: Android

• elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

2nd place in Silver III - 💛💛💛 I’m actually obsessed with the hair 🤩
  • Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    🍯🐝

✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I finally got into the 40s and started there for most of the rest of the weekend

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    didnt really like the prizes so im happy with my place 💛🐝

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    MelissaK said:
    Ended up being 2 votes from the last earnable. 😭 How many of you dolls have been successful at contacting support and having them give you the last earnable? 
    You have nothing to lose so go for it! They usually give it. I asked once and they gave it to me so let us know how it goes 💛
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Got 3rd place in Silver III. Really wanted the dress tho but the bee hair clip is cute ☺️ 🐝🍯

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • peachyxcxpeachyxcx Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Can anyone explain why i’m unable to collect my bronze style level 1 rewards? there’s no collect option

• Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    in love 😍💛
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    So many lovely items this weekend 🥰 I’m soooo in love with the prize hair 😍

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I used 3 extra tickets and got 1st place. ❤️🐝

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    peachyxcx said:
    Can anyone explain why i’m unable to collect my bronze style level 1 rewards? there’s no collect option

The collect button is under the “rankings” side? What happens when you click there?
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • xxcharmingxxxxcharmingxx Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

Got 3rd place in silver lll💛🐝
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    😍🐝🍯💛
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I ended in 12th place. Happy I got the hair accessory and boots

Ohhh I love how you put the bee on the headband, so clever!
  • trixieeetrixieee Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    💛

peachyxcx said:

The collect button is under the “rankings” side? What happens when you click there?

it just looks like this. I got to pick and open one box reward but I wasn’t able to “collect” any other rewards 

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    15th in gold 

1-14

I'm in love with the earnable dress is so pretty 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts

Earnables are cute ☺️ I only got the bee hair clip for TS! 
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    Sys looks 1 to 15 🏵🌟🌻
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    SYS rewards outfits on my doll 🍯🐝🌻🏆
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    surprised i got 4th place because i only submitted 13 tickets since i slept in. i just wanted to reach the second earnable tho so i’m happy with it! 💛🐝✨

She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited March 2022
    peachyxcx said:
    peachyxcx said:

it just looks like this. I got to pick and open one box reward but I wasn’t able to “collect” any other rewards 

If you're talking about the 6 k-stars and 5 energy, they should have been added to your account when the screen cuts to black before the reward box palette shows up. 
    Edit: If you're talking about the bee clip, boots, hair and etc those are the prizes for 1st place in bronze I. You only receive the rewards for where you ranked
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Honey bee 🐝…
    maggiey said:
    peachyxcx said:
    peachyxcx said:

If you're talking about the 6 k-stars and 5 energy, they should have been added to your account when the screen cuts to black before the reward box palette shows up. 
    Edit: If you're talking about the bee clip, boots, hair and etc those are the prizes for 1st place in bronze I. You only receive the rewards for where you ranked
    Ahh okay I gotcha. I’m not sure what I was thinking other than if you leveled up your style level then you got the reward lol, but it def makes more sense now that that’s the first place prize in each category. Thank you so much 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

So happy with my placing, this almost never happens without using some extra tickets 😅
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    MelissaK said:
    Ended up being 2 votes from the last earnable. 😭 How many of you dolls have been successful at contacting support and having them give you the last earnable? 
    I did this once in October (1 point away in normal) and once in November (1 full point away in Duets) and was successful. But I tried twice in December, one time 3 points away in normal SYS and one time 0.5 points away in Duets and both times they told me that they don’t do that anymore. :( but here’s hoping you get a different answer!!! I know that when this worked for me when I was 1 point away in Duets, someone on the forum said support wouldn’t give them the earnable when they were 0.5 away. So it really might be dependent on your support person. 
    that's strange that they said that. I missed out on the last earnable in the Sagittarius sys by like 4 votes and I was gifted the earnable when I wrote to support, so them saying they don't do it anymore is bs.
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    finished 11th in gold. The bag earnable positions were over 1000 😭

I really like the earnable dress and the bee hair clip 🐝

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I got the dress ! Very happy that my group was pretty chill and I didn’t have to do any fighting or submit extra 🥳

Lowest, highest and two favourites✨

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • merylmeryl Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hey guys😌 I am looking for a squad to join with 5 or more active members that log in everyday or at least every two days…