I can't get to TOP 10 neither get the comeback story, NPC's issue!!!

erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
Hi dollies!

I've been playing KKH on and off since 2014. I remember when they released the comeback story feature that it was a yes or no quest and I'm pretty sure I declined it.

Years later I'm still here struggling to get to Top 10 and get my 1st comeback story. I play A LOT and EVERY DAY. I always do all the gigs and jobs that appear to me, I party a lot but every time I get to #8, #9 in the leaderboard, some NPC's show up from nowhere climbing +40, +50 spots up and it makes it impossible for me to get to the top.

I already messaged glu twice but they always have the same answer: keep playing and you'll make it. But it's not easy like that and I already told them. I keep playing a lot but they're always surpassing me like crazy every time I try. I'm pretty sure my game is rigged but I don't know how they can help me if they won't stop blaming me for not playing enough when I literally spend the whole day waiting for the energy to refill so I can play more. To have an idea, I spend approximately 8, 9 hours a day in the app according to my phone.

Does anyone have this crazy issue? It'd be so good to find someone struggling with the same thing so I wouldn't be alone. It's awful to see all my friends doing their 2nd, 3rd comeback story when I can't even get my 1st.

πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”