Items to buy in March Throwback Sale?

Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
As someone who owns none of these items in the March flash sale, can someone tell me what pieces do well in SYS 🤗 clothes, hairs, handhelds, whatever!

Also what should I buy now vs wait till Kimiversary? I've been struggling in SYS because I feel "behind" compared to others with more items.

Thanks!!
Prev1

Comments

• KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Hey dolls, I am a free player so I have been saving my kstars for the longest to finally be able to purchase the face contour, eyes, and highlight. Do you guys recommend I to purchase now or wait till kimiversary? 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    KKHNachi said:
    Hey dolls, I am a free player so I have been saving my kstars for the longest to finally be able to purchase the face contour, eyes, and highlight. Do you guys recommend I to purchase now or wait till kimiversary? 
    I'm also a free player and trying to hold out till kimiversary since they'll go 50% off then! But maybe not having it is affecting my SYS scores?? The throwback sale items won't get cheaper at kimi/BF though so I'm interested in these items for sure
    Oh wow! I'll forsure try to wait till kimiversary as well then. I agree, I feel like your face makeup plays a huge roll on your sys scores. 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    only the items in the closet go 50% whatever we get in the tb sale will have the same price they have rn 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Atenea_DollAtenea_Doll Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hello Dolls
    I was waiting for the Kimversary to buy some stuff but since Glu bring so many tb items I'm thinking to buying some now. Any recomendations?

English is not my first language
    I have read that the first one scores well in SYS but I like the others too, I didn't want to waste my stars in useless hairstyles 😭 Help
    Interested to know what to buy too! Esp gowns!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I have read that the first one scores well in SYS but I like the others too, I didn't want to waste my stars in useless hairstyles 😭 Help
    I have all of them but my favorite one is 1 & 2 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The hair in the top left has been useful to me during the SYS. I don't know about everything that's available because a lot of it seems to be stuff I already got in a sale or got the first time it was released so I don't know what's in there if I already have it. 

Platform: Android

Reina12 said:

Anyone have thoughts on what I should buy? Here are a couple I'm looking at. I'm prioritizing hand helds and 1 long hair too, but I have a shortage of Gowns for sys

@DelphineGarnier
    @KkhAngelica
    Tagging you both cuz I love your style and you seem to have lots of KKH wisdom 🙃
    Oh I have more........
    The hair in the top left has been useful to me during the SYS. I don't know about everything that's available because a lot of it seems to be stuff I already got in a sale or got the first time it was released so I don't know what's in there if I already have it. 

Thank u🥺

@DelphineGarnier good point, I tagged you in my post - would u mind taking a look and telling me what has been helpful for you during SYS? Im waiting till kimiversary for things in the kloset already. Tysm :smile:

Thank u🥺
    In gowns I was thinking about one of this, recommendations please🙏 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Oh I have more........
    The pink and the first blue gown are STUNNING 🤩 (they all are but those are the cutest imo)💗 @Reina12
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited March 2022
    If you want my recommendation DO NOT get contour and highlight when they aren't on sale. You can save up 300 stars when you get them during sale and spend those on 2 gowns or whatever else.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    I feel like I've seen that green one in SYS a lot??
    Nikaraf said:
    If you want my recommendation DO NOT get contour and highlight when they aren't on sale. You can save up 300 stars when you get them during sale and spend those on 2 gowns or whatever else.
    @Nikaraf Totally agree!! I'm also not getting either of the 280 kstar Korkov gowns in the kloset until they go 50% off! Do you see any TB dresses you think I could invest in? 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Nikaraf said:
    @Nikaraf Totally agree!! I'm also not getting either of the 280 kstar Korkov gowns in the kloset until they go 50% off! Do you see any TB dresses you think I could invest in? 
    Sadly I don’t think Korkov gowns go on sale during the Kimi/BF sale 😭
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Nikaraf said:

Is this dress on sale? It is one of my absolute favorites and it normally scores well! I got it for 85 kstars during Black Friday. ( If I remember correctly) 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    Reina12 said:
    Nikaraf said:

Is this dress on sale? It is one of my absolute favorites and it normally scores well! I got it for 85 kstars during Black Friday. ( If I remember correctly) 
    @Nikaraf yes it is! it's 80 stars :) much better than a dress for 110 kstars too if it works well!!
    Reina12 said:
    Nikaraf said:
    Sadly I don’t think Korkov gowns go on sale during the Kimi/BF sale 😭
    @dinoqueen9 oh, sad! I thought only bridal stuff didn't go on sale, what a bummer! If you have any recs for TB dresses I should invest in let me know (I pasted a bunch above since I know those who have bought these dresses already might not remember where they got it from). Sounds like any of these TB dresses will be cheaper than those korkov ones anyways, haha.
    Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:

Anyone have thoughts on what I should buy? Here are a couple I'm looking at. I'm prioritizing hand helds and 1 long hair too, but I have a shortage of Gowns for sys

@DelphineGarnier
    @KkhAngelica
    Tagging you both cuz I love your style and you seem to have lots of KKH wisdom 🙃
    I love the 5th green dress sm however, I don't know if that's a good investment. I was thinking in buying the dress as well but I'm not sure 
    Reina12 said:
    Reina12 said:

@DelphineGarnier
    @KkhAngelica
    The black sparkly one is good for any elegant sys, along with the first dress! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Reina12 said:
    Oh I have more........
    The 2nd, 3rd, & 4th dress are really good in sys too 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    1 & 2 are really good for any elegant sys 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Aaah thanks so much @KkhAngelica!!!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I can't give an opinion about the pink and purple dress because I don't have it but the top right dress I'd get. I haven't gotten to use the top left enough since I got it. I got it just because I wanted it but missed out when it was VIP because I was saving for a sale back when I had enough to buy in the sales. I would get the green especially if you have dye saved since it dyes well.
    Platform: Android