Skipping Cutscenes???

carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
So I used to play on facebook before I moved to my android and I remember with certain goals, there are these conversations that would fade to a black screen with some white text to better explain or describe what was going on. One goal that had those was the "Dark Prince of Prague" storyline. Now whenever I talk to someone and the "cutscene" would play, my game would take forever to load, then quickly flash the white text on the black screen (It's so fast I can't even see it or screenshot it.) and then simply go back to the normal conversation. It doesn't seem like much of an inconvenience other than the fact that it makes the loading go twice as slower and as someone who started playing for the interesting storylines, it really ruins the immersion. 
Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me? Is there any way to fix it?
♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
#FixTheWine

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @carramen_ Which Android device do you play on now and which Android OS version do you have? Have you checked your free space on your device?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I have a Samsung Galaxy A12 with my Android Version 11. I have over 15gb of free space, but it still happens
    #FixTheWine
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I mentioned this to the team. Sounds like it might be specific to your device. You can try rebooting it to see if that helps. Sorry it's happening!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I'll try that and see. Thanks for trying to help!
    #FixTheWine