IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Looks 1-5. Doing ok but wish I could make it into the 50s.Ā 

My doll's name is KaysiĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Looks 5-7 I have submitted one extra ticket so far
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Looks 4-6 šŸ’” My scores are starting to drop but I hope theyā€™ll get back upšŸ¤ž
    IOSĀ Daily PlayeršŸ“±šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
    A +++Ā List šŸ¤© Level 49

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    AmyMimi said:
    Nothing really high so far. Iā€™m hoping my scores get betteršŸ¤ž

Your looks are absolutely breathtaking! They deserve so much better!
    @Nikaraf youā€™re too sweet šŸ„ŗšŸ’• tysm !
    iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    These wings are so CUTE and dress is STUNNINGĀ 
    Can you show what it looks like dyed please? šŸ’œ
    trvqueen_didi

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Looks 1-5. Doing ok but wish I could make it into the 50s.Ā 

Same, I've been stuck in the 40's waiting to get a 50 score. You're looks are amazing too!
    ā™” androidĀ ā™” daily playerĀ ā™”Ā 
    #FixTheWine
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

I got all items besides the wingsā€¦Ā 

Nice to see how consistent Glu is - only two items in the palette and a sh@tload of dye, not even rare dye, just blue and yellow (okay, twilight and velvet, too, but still not much better).Ā 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Same, I've been stuck in the 40's waiting to get a 50 score. You're looks are amazing too!
    Thanks. Fingers crossed for us both!
    My doll's name is KaysiĀ 
    iOS playerĀ 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I'm glad I passed on the storyline look of the week. Just like I suspected that dress doesn't dye that great. I rather wait and get a dress I regret not getting the first time when it comes back.
    Platform: Android

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    My friend just sent me a ss of a bot of my doll in her ts group, and itā€™s honestly so upsetting. Iā€™m in gold and sheā€™s in bronze II. The fact that glu is using bots of our dolls in ts groups makes me wonder how many bots there might be in the rest of our groupsā€¦
    @wafflesbetch please can I see a screenshot of the doll in bronze vs your doll?

You donā€™t have to send it, if you donā€™t want to btw
    IOS Doll šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Someone else was also having a problem with their sys scores not updating on the TS rankings page right? Cause I swiped away and reopened the app many times. It's been a few hours and it hasn't resolved itself.
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited March 2022
    My friend just sent me a ss of a bot of my doll in her ts group, and itā€™s honestly so upsetting. Iā€™m in gold and sheā€™s in bronze II. The fact that glu is using bots of our dolls in ts groups makes me wonder how many bots there might be in the rest of our groupsā€¦

It really is! This is from the last sys and I didnā€™t post it becaause I was like is it just a person who looks exactly like my doll or is it a bot of me šŸ¤” But this is exactly how I used to have my doll especially with the hair and I screenshoted it šŸ«¤

My doll with no makeup and straight hair^
    IOSĀ Daily PlayeršŸ“±šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
    A +++Ā List šŸ¤© Level 49

• uhbaileeuhbailee Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Ā 
  • trixieeetrixieee Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    These new hairstyles ā€¦ chefs kiss

• elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    edited March 2022

first 5!!! iā€™m actually in love with my 4th look, that shade of pink and the form of the dress ugh šŸ˜šŸ¤¤ šŸ’—
  • KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

Looks 1-7 I wasted sm kstars today hoping that by getting some of the dress it would increase my votes but nope it didn't šŸ™„šŸ™„ disappointed with my scores but not surprise.Ā 
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    edited March 2022
    LexKKH said:
    @wafflesbetch please can I see a screenshot of the doll in bronze vs your doll?

You donā€™t have to send it, if you donā€™t want to btw

Hey, here it is @LexKKH! Hope you understand I wanted to remove a bit of my name, plus my network is terrible so I had to crop these down. Iā€™m a little sleepy still so I hope I sent the right thing lol

edit : donā€™t question how chill my ts group is, a few hackers at the top got removed so Iā€™m not questioning the good things lmao
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

I got all items besides the wingsā€¦Ā 

Girl Iā€™m so sorry, my heart goes out to you šŸ˜­ glu really pulled a city girls and scammed the hell out of you šŸ„“
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Anybody have ideas on how to style the corset top? Itā€™s cute but I swear I donā€™t have ANYTHING that does with it
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    3-6 šŸ„ā¤ļøĀ 

iOS ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„ A+++
    add me on my kkh fbĀ šŸ„
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Anybody have ideas on how to style the corset top? Itā€™s cute but I swear I donā€™t have ANYTHING that does with it

I didnā€™t know how to style it neither and this is what I came up with šŸ˜…Ā 
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    KKHNachi said:

Looks 1-7 I wasted sm kstars today hoping that by getting some of the dress it would increase my votes but nope it didn't šŸ™„šŸ™„ disappointed with my scores but not surprise.Ā 

When I bought contour, highlight, blush, and got some eye makeup, my scores went from 30s to 45+. Maybe invest your kstars into some some makeup + auras! The dove one is really useful and also boosts your score. You can get the butterfly Halloween one for 30 diamonds (I think) Iā€™m someoneā€™s lookbook or voting booth. Good luck!

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I tried to turn it into a dress lol but idk if it works. Totally agree with you @dinoqueen9