🗳️KK:H SYS 3/17/22 Enchanted Spring!🗳️

Comments

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    TYSM @wafflesbetch, it’s very shady what’s happening lol.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    trixieee said:
    Pretty gorls in the VB 🧚‍♂️

The first doll in the third row is me! Thanks for spotting me ❤️😊

Unfortunately it did NOT score well 😢😅 I haven’t gotten above a 36 so far. Here’s hoping scores pick up! ❤️🤞🏻
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    annalynn said:
    really wanted a chance at getting the ts dress but with these scores, there’s no way. i also have a bunch of crazy ticket buyers in my group, buying tickets is fine, but at least make the looks on theme. it’s so frustrating that i take 20+ minutes to put a look together and then people submitting a million looks consisting of random clothes that don’t even fit the theme win all the items. like why do you even want to win the items if you just buy a bunch of tickets and submit random outfits every sys? it doesn’t make sense and it’s so aggravating. i wouldn’t be mad at all if the people with a crazy amount of points actually had on theme outfits, but that never seems to be the case. sorry for the long post, i just needed to rant…
    I've always suspected that these ticket buyers are Glu's bots that they put there to force us to buy tickets if we want the items.

Your looks are beautiful—you got robbed with some of those scores!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    saffron58 said:
    trixieee said:
    Pretty gorls in the VB 🧚‍♂️

Unfortunately it did NOT score well 😢😅 I haven’t gotten above a 36 so far. Here’s hoping scores pick up! ❤️🤞🏻
    What?? I voted for this look so many times in the vb… so many questions unanswered rn. 
    edited March 2022

Looks 5-8 😐 I’m so upset rn, I don’t think my looks are bad at all so I don’t get it… I feel like I deserved at least around 35 on most of them. 

At least I finally got the first earnable lol 😩 it’s really pretty! 
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts

Looks 5-8 😐 I’m so upset rn, I don’t think my looks are bad at all so I don’t get it… I feel like I deserved at least around 35 on most of them. 

WTF girl, you deserve wayyy more votes than this, 22 votes is ridiculous lmao  
    albanian ios player ♡
  • laurel_lovelaurel_love Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Has anyone else lost all their looks? I also can't see other people's submissions. As you can see, my score is still active but it's saying this is look 1... :/
    @wafflesbetch Your scores should be better. I wish Glu would admit they rig the votes and would stop doing it. The fact that I would get better scores consistently when I had way less items is obviously suspicious. 
    Maybe I should stop submitting looks that fit into the theme then lol, and submit joke ones. Those are way funnier too 😳
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    @wafflesbetch Your scores should be better. I wish Glu would admit they rig the votes and would stop doing it. The fact that I would get better scores consistently when I had way less items is obviously suspicious. 
    Maybe I should stop submitting looks that fit into the theme then lol, and submit joke ones. Those are way funnier too 😳
    sometimes during tb sys when i’m doing bad, i do random looks like gym outfits, goth looks, or just ugly clothes thrown together and i always score higher than when i try 😭😭
    kkhaylina said:

WTF girl, you deserve wayyy more votes than this, 22 votes is ridiculous lmao  
    Tysm 🥺! I appreciate that sm, I spent a lotta money to get kstars for these outfits, or tickets to win the butterfly one, and ofc the fb is expensive af and the fact that these scores suck does not keep me motivated 🥲
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Love the bows details on the top. 
    IOS Player 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts

5-8 looks 🩰🎠🍎
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I’m obsessed with the corset top 🥰 I had fun styling some outfits around it 💕🌸 

• saffron58saffron58 Registered Users, Member 128 Posts
    saffron58 said

What?? I voted for this look so many times in the vb… so many questions unanswered rn. 
    Thank you for the votes! I’m confused too but you win some you lose some I guess 😕 it’s a little bit of a bummer because I really like the prizes 😢
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Caisakkh said:
    No 60 curse for me this time 🤩

purr super stunning looks as always !! 😍😍
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited March 2022

Looks 7-10 ❤️ I’ve never done this well in a weekend SYS with consistent scores 41-50 (other than one 39) 💗
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• annalynnannalynn Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    annalynn said:
    really wanted a chance at getting the ts dress but with these scores, there’s no way. i also have a bunch of crazy ticket buyers in my group, buying tickets is fine, but at least make the looks on theme. it’s so frustrating that i take 20+ minutes to put a look together and then people submitting a million looks consisting of random clothes that don’t even fit the theme win all the items. like why do you even want to win the items if you just buy a bunch of tickets and submit random outfits every sys? it doesn’t make sense and it’s so aggravating. i wouldn’t be mad at all if the people with a crazy amount of points actually had on theme outfits, but that never seems to be the case. sorry for the long post, i just needed to rant…
    I've always suspected that these ticket buyers are Glu's bots that they put there to force us to buy tickets if we want the items.

Your looks are beautiful—you got robbed with some of those scores!
    i wouldn’t put it past them lol
    and thank you so much💞
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Favorite looks from the VB 😍😍😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    alo said:
    Caisakkh said:
    No 60 curse for me this time 🤩

purr super stunning looks as always !! 😍😍
    Thank u beautiful 💗💗
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I’m not much of one for conspiracy theories… but…

Is anyone else in Gold realizing that basically everyone in the top ranks doesn’t have any face makeup?? Like rn in my Gold group, from ranks 1-7 (excluding rank 3 where I am) literally nobody has highlight or contour and only one has blush, it takes until rank 8 before there was significant face makeup. Like idk, maybe they’re new player TBs (my group is ROUGH this time) who just haven’t bought highlight/contour for whatever reason but it strikes as a little weird to me?? am I crazy or is this actually odd?
    My ts ALWAYS!
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I’m not much of one for conspiracy theories… but…

Is anyone else in Gold realizing that basically everyone in the top ranks doesn’t have any face makeup?? Like rn in my Gold group, from ranks 1-7 (excluding rank 3 where I am) literally nobody has highlight or contour and only one has blush, it takes until rank 8 before there was significant face makeup. Like idk, maybe they’re new player TBs (my group is ROUGH this time) who just haven’t bought highlight/contour for whatever reason but it strikes as a little weird to me?? am I crazy or is this actually odd?
    I agree, there are a few dolls in my group that have lots of new items and eyes but they have no highlight, contour or blush. I found that odd as well. 
    I counted 19 dolls without. 
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Hello @KalindaKing @kokokokonut i have been messaging support since Thursday about me starting the sys with jst one ticket and i haven't had any response from them. Same happened to 2 friends of mine in past sys and they never got replied or compensated for them. I would be upset if that happened to me too. Pls help