🗳️KK:H SYS 3/17/22 Enchanted Spring!🗳️

Comments

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I got 2nd and even though I feel somewhat shameful lol personally I think it’s all very worth it ! I’m so in love with everything specially the dress 💕

Lowest, highest and two favourites ✨

Always so in love with how your looks are always so beautifully coordinated! Your doll looks like she's glowing 💕
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    My gold group was chill at the start but at the end a few started submitting multiple looks so I impulsively had to submit 2 extra tickets to get back to 3rd place😩 obsessed with everything!! tried it with short hair too to show off the dress properly  
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Here are all the unique looks I made! My new March wardrobe came in super handy. These are the best set of scores I've gotten. 
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Finished third in this sys gold. Absolutely in love with everything 🥺 but even if it was fun it was also exhausting at the end😆 might sit out this tb sys. Would I still be in gold this coming Thursday? 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    maggiey said:
    AmyMimi said:
    I got 2nd and even though I feel somewhat shameful lol personally I think it’s all very worth it ! I’m so in love with everything specially the dress 💕

Lowest, highest and two favourites ✨

Always so in love with how your looks are always so beautifully coordinated! Your doll looks like she's glowing 💕
    @maggiey awww thank you ! 🥺💕 that’s so lovely of you to say 🥰
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    edited March 2022
    No one:
    The leaning tower of Pisa:

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I feel so lucky, I had 5 extra tickets from DBs, noticed everyone changing their looks in the last few minutes, and just decided to chance it and submit all of mine. Made it to 3rd place!

The algorithm really blessed me, the lowest score I had in my last 10 or so looks was 56. 🙌

Lowest, highest (the difference between first and last ticket lol), and a few favourites!

• Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    madeeline said:
    Aline9355 said:
    Finished 11th💜🌸

Your doll with that face, that outfit and that hair color and hair style?

Tysm🥺❤️
         ✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Finished 4th in gold!
    happy i got extra tickets in the DB, I’m absolutely IN LOVE with the prizes! 💗

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

So happy I ended up getting the hair it’s so cute😭
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    Here are my top favs
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    edited March 2022
    The craziest sys ever experienced omg I was not ready 😂 but hey I still enjoyed everything. 
  • trixieeetrixieee Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    alo said:
    AliBryant said:
    Is Triple Threat available daily for everyone or just select players? I noticed I can buy it daily starting with this latest update. @KalindaKing
    sorry to bother but what’s triple threat?
    this made me question something, how did you manage to get the body highlighter/counter from feb to march? just curious lol @poppylocks

Wait what did she do? Explain pls I’m interested lol
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    xoxo_joc said:
    Elenaaa said:
    This theme is so pretty ✨ I’m loving everybody’s looks 💕 some dolls definitely deserve a lot better scores!! 😮
    Some more looksss 🦋🌸

Your looks are super cute! And thank you for reminding me about the tail lol.. somehow I keep forgetting about it’s existence which is unfortunate since it’s so adorable lol💕 
    Your looks are amazing!! & can we talk about your username?!! Ugh I love Buffy as well! Sunnydale  for life! ❤️😮‍💨😭
    Tysm💕💕 And who doesn’t love them some Buff?!😂🥰

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited March 2022
    lol
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I really just sold my soul for top three and now I’m basking in the aftermath. What did I just do !?!

Same girl same 😰

ME TOO 🫣😂
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    Well, I fought like heck for the TS eyes but didn’t end up in top 6 💔 I couldn’t break into the 50s the entire time, so I didn’t have a chance really. Telling myself it is what it is and my doll is still beautiful regardless 💘💓 here are some of my favorite looks! finished 8th ✨

Since the Remini update, my photos have been coming out so desaturated! Any tips?
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    the ts hair is so pretty 🤩 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    alo said:
    trixieee said:
    alo said:
    AliBryant said:
    Is Triple Threat available daily for everyone or just select players? I noticed I can buy it daily starting with this latest update. @KalindaKing
    sorry to bother but what’s triple threat?
    this made me question something, how did you manage to get the body highlighter/counter from feb to march? just curious lol @poppylocks

Wait what did she do? Explain pls I’m interested lol
    well she asked what was a triple threat.. and it made me question how does she not know if she participates in SYS’s and ur going to see the triple threat pop up, right? so i was like hmm.. and then checked her past looks and saw that before she didnt own body highlighter/contour, until now that she posted a recent look of hers lol, just curious how she got it 👀
    I think the body contour became available in boxes for a short time when the prices went up to 15 diamonds, one of my squad members got the highlight during that time. Since the prices have come back to normal now, less items are available as well. 
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I came in 2nd and I'm loving all the prizes! 🖤 It was a good SYS, though very tiring due to it's intensity.  

•android
    •🇪🇪