🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry I didn't address this earlier. In-app purchases for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood are currently unavailable in Russia and Belarus.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    There was a glitch reported above about Kollections and the team is looking into it.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • simsimsimsim Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Sorry I didn't address this earlier. In-app purchases for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood are currently unavailable in Russia and Belarus.
    Whoa… That’s too bad… I have a feeling they will be unavailable for a long time
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    My game updated on its own this morning and it’s been super laggy ever since 🥲
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    SAME OMFG
    iOS player
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    YESS!! My game is laggy too! It is so annoying!
  • kkhsaokokkhsaoko Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Can someone help me? I can't recover the progress of my game, it appears that I can only recover in 4 days because I reached the maximum number of logins, like?? I've talked to support but they don't respond. I just wanted to play the weekend SYS :(
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    kkhsaoko said:
    Can someone help me? I can't recover the progress of my game, it appears that I can only recover in 4 days because I reached the maximum number of logins, like?? I've talked to support but they don't respond. I just wanted to play the weekend SYS :(
    kkhsaoko u have to wait until the 4 days is over to go back into your game :/ 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I’m on iOS and the game is incredibly laggy for me. I can barely scroll across the screen. 
    If your game is currently "laggy" can you please be a bit more specific about what that means and share your platform (iOS/Android) and device and OS version?
    #VIPKalinda
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    kkhsaoko said:
    I had this happen to me and they were able to get it back by having me start a new game and getting it to level 5. They then took the new hollywood ID and put my old game info into it somehow 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    How long the sale is gonna last?

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    If your game is currently "laggy" can you please be a bit more specific about what that means and share your platform (iOS/Android) and device and OS version?
    @KalindaKing My score is not reflecting correctly and it was switching back and forth from 2.5 votes to 3 votes but on the progress bar it said (and still says) 3.5
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    How long the sale is gonna last?

I believe until Monday
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I believe until Monday

Thank you! 
  • kkhcrosekkhcrose Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    shankkh said:
    @KalindaKing My score is not reflecting correctly and it was switching back and forth from 2.5 votes to 3 votes but on the progress bar it said (and still says) 3.5
    Same thing is happening to me! My TS score/rank isn’t reflecting the hearts I’ve gotten
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    For some reason, if I reply to someone's message with their quote box, the box stays there after I post the message. It quite annoying that the box doesn't go away. Can it be fixed please? Ty

Atm, its saying I'm quoting someone in the current sys thread when im not because I already replied to them and every time I leave the thread and come back to it, the message and the quote box are back in my draft even though they shouldn't be.
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    Also, the next update will include a couple bug fixes that were requested here. If you had issues with the Prague bar, it will be resolved. And if your diamond gift boxes incorrectly showed that you owned tickets, that will be resolved too.
    My issue with the diamond box tickets has still not been resolved. I opened boxes from several
    different palettes before I realized none of them had any tickets in them. I checked and they still say owned.

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Hey @KalindaKing I’ve seen 2 people report that they have trouble loading into the game… haven’t seen anyone here on the forum have that issue tho.

Idk if it’s related to location/the update but just letting you know and hopefully you can fix it.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Hey @KalindaKing I’ve seen 2 people report that they have trouble loading into the game… haven’t seen anyone here on the forum have that issue tho.

Idk if it’s related to location/the update but just letting you know and hopefully you can fix it.
    I have the same problem. The loading stops halfway on Android.
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited March 2022
    AliBryant said:
    iOS update is out!

No description available
    Are we gonna get a new skin color? 👀 I wouldn’t mind those eyes either 😍 Aia is absolutely gorgeous 😍
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    AliBryant said:
    iOS update is out!

No description available
    Are we gonna get a new skin color? 👀 I wouldn’t mind those eyes either 😍 Aia is absolutely gorgeous 😍
    I think that's just the lighter blue skin shade. 
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    As usual, I can’t watch my daily k-star videos after updating. “Perfect model” 🙄
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Anulika said:
    As usual, I can’t watch my daily k-star videos after updating. “Perfect model” 🙄
    Your profile picture matches this post perfectly 
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    AliBryant said:
    iOS update is out!

No description available
    I think that's just the lighter blue skin shade. 
    That might be it 😔 I was hoping for like a robot-like white skincolor with a shine or maybe a grey one, I love the fantasy skincolors 🤍💙💗
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    Remove if not allowed 
    If you are in my squad and haven’t joined the squads discord server, send me a message so I can send you the discord link.

I will be removing members that aren’t in the discord server from the squad in the near future.

Glu should AT LEAST allow us to send one message a month in game, to the squad members.

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Just wanted to say to the Glu team that my kstar video watching experience has been very very smooth these last few days. I didn't really realize I had a subpar, glitchy experience before this -the pop up to watch videos didn't come up immediately, and it would go to the offers page. I used to have to wait a couple min between videos but now it's very immediate. Not sure why it's better for me and worse for some others 🤷‍♀️😔
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts

I can't access the game. Stops at 51%.

I'm not the only doll going through this and now a bunch of players haven't even started SYS. And they're not going to start the weekend event at the same time as everyone else. We're missing points and prizes for both for both events.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • ElaraKKHElaraKKH Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Roxxxie said:

I can't access the game. Stops at 51%.

I'm not the only doll going through this and now a bunch of players haven't even started SYS. And they're not going to start the weekend event at the same time as everyone else. We're missing points and prizes for both for both events.
    My game is doing the exact same thing. I'm on Android, haven't been able to access the game all day