🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

Comments

• CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Aia’s skin color is definitely a different blue, I hope we get it
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    alvaas said:
    I hope they bring back the ghost storyline outfit so we can get the blue skin colour again 🤞🏽
    That'll awesome !! Also the green skin color from Halloween update, though I don't remember if that came with a storyline outfit or not
    the green skin colour was in a kollection

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's a shame I don't have any of the fantasy skin tones. From the kollection I only got the light bulb.
    Platform: Android

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I contacted the CS and I wasn’t getting 20 videos daily and this is their answer. ( if you have the same issue ) and I think it’s BS. When I watch videos the advertisement are from the same 3 advertisers. When they can show me the same ad 5,6 times , I don’t think they wouldn’t be able to do it more often. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

I contacted the CS and I wasn’t getting 20 videos daily and this is their answer. ( if you have the same issue ) and I think it’s BS. When I watch videos the advertisement are from the same 3 advertisers. When they can show me the same ad 5,6 times , I don’t think they wouldn’t be able to do it more often. 
     I get 9 videos and not 10 even 🙄
    Reina12 said:
    Nikaraf said:

Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Reina12 said:
    Nikaraf said:

Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 
    I once wrote about the same issue and got literally the same response. I’d say it’s their copy and paste for everyone, typical Glu 🙄
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts

i dont know where to post this but, has anyone else not been able to see any of their friends change clothes since the update?? i have my sister on the game and she is still wearing something from last week.  I dont use facebook i use the game center.  i dont know if i should contact support or if anyone knows what to do. any help is appreciated.

hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022

i dont know where to post this but, has anyone else not been able to see any of their friends change clothes since the update?? i have my sister on the game and she is still wearing something from last week.  I dont use facebook i use the game center.  i dont know if i should contact support or if anyone knows what to do. any help is appreciated.

I use Game Centre and it has never worked, with friends on the game 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I thought that it hasn’t worked for a long time, I could be wrong tho.

contact CS, hopefully they can help.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This will be resolved when the Facebook issue is fixed. In the Meantime, PLEASE DO NOT UNINSTALL YOUR GAME.  You will lose data, (prizes etc.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Was hoping for new Kollection to come out today 🥲 or is it gonna come out same time as new sys starts?
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Was hoping for new Kollection to come out today 🥲 or is it gonna come out same time as new sys starts?
    I assume Kalinda can't screenshot the sys and db to send spoilers, so it's probably the same glitch as last week and the kollection got caught up in the mix 🙄
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I don't know if anyone else has experienced this glitch, but some NPC have an issue going on with their eyes. I often use this NPC, so I know her eyelashes aren't supposed to be blue. I believe it's all the NPCs that use one eye design in particular, so this is not the only one. It's a shame, because I often use this NPC for SYS duets. Has this happened to anyone else?

Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
    I don't know if anyone else has experienced this glitch, but some NPC have an issue going on with their eyes. I often use this NPC, so I know her eyelashes aren't supposed to be blue. I believe it's all the NPCs that use one eye design in particular, so this is not the only one. It's a shame, because I often use this NPC for SYS duets. Has this happened to anyone else?

yes! I noticed this last week when I used my usual NPC and she had exactly same eye shadows colour, but once I played with her make up and zoomed her face in it changed immediately   
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

It is the same for me ....and they go back to "normal " lashes as soon as try to change it in the wardrobe
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    My game is extremely lagging to the point I just exit couse it’s impossible to play it like this 😩
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    I’m super curious about the TB boxes too, that reference thread has a lot of great stuff and I’ll start finishing the weekly TB quest if it’s accurate!

@LindaVB sorry to tag you, would you mind confirming that everything in your reference thread should have a chance of showing up in the TB boxes from the weekly professional quests?
    Hey @k@KKH_Sara yes all items I put in the Throwback reference thread are in the Throwback selection. However, I'm not updating it anymore as it takes up a lot of time so there might actually be more items available now.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Oh wow, so the GS lips are in there 🎉
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    LexKKH said:
    Oh wow, so the GS lips are in there 🎉
    I’ve never seen them in anyone’s palette tho 😭
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I’m looking for the new kollection too 
    Guys did you get a new update for the game too? This one came out yesterday. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @LindaVB omg that’s so exciting, there’s really great stuff in there so I’ll start doing the weekly event from now on. 

Thank you for responding and for starting the throwback thread and maintaining the encyclopedia!!!
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @Nikaraf ,yes there is a new update. I also have got the update yesterday 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
    @Nikaraf ,yes there is a new update. I also have got the update yesterday 
    Thank you for letting me know 💓
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    hi, is anyone else's game really laggy too? since the latest update, my game is just super slow and laggy. plus, today, it made my phone start burning up to the point I had to close the app and just let my phone rest a bit.
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
    m1lk_jpg said:
    hi, is anyone else's game really laggy too? since the latest update, my game is just super slow and laggy. plus, today, it made my phone start burning up to the point I had to close the app and just let my phone rest a bit.
    I literally just wrote this in another thread. I don’t know how to do this party weekend as I have no patience of how slow my game is running 😩
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Is there a new collection already?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Glitches that make people's devices heat up shouldn't still be happening. Other glitches are bad enough but Glu should be handling glitches that could ruin people's devices better. 
    Platform: Android

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Idk how the Facebook issue isn't the main problem to be fixed here. 
    People invest A LOT of money and time in the game and it could all vanish because such a simple issue that's been going for months can't be fixed.
    And you can be 100% sure that if that happens to you, the suport will be right there to reply you (IF they reply) with a pre made text saying how this is all your fault and how they will do nothing about it. That's very convenient to someone's pocket. 
    Glu, If you don't wanna fix the fb connection for whatever the reason is, provide another way for us to save our progress. Saying we're working close with fb to fix this doesn't catch anymore.
    It is bad enough that the game takes days, sometimes over a week, to create a new safe, which Ive never seen it happen to any other games that also use fb to keep the progress. 
    It's the bare minimum.