šŸŽ† KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model šŸŽ†

Comments

• simsimsimsim Registered Users, Member 50 Posts

These storyline bug is so HUGE. Like Iā€™m on a quest with characters I havenā€™t met yet. Or characters keep referring to quests I didnā€™t even get. Or Iā€™m on level 22 but I havenā€™t unlocked konnections. As Iā€™ve been playing before I know how storyline should go so itā€™s confusing to see how itā€™s going now. But image how confusing it is for new players. And I donā€™t understand why glu introduced ā€œrefer a friendā€ and didnā€™t fixed the issue. Because how people with new games are supposed to play this mess? Sorry for my sudden rantšŸ«¢ and for any mistakes, Iā€™m not a native speaker

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    simsim said:

These storyline bug is so HUGE. Like Iā€™m on a quest with characters I havenā€™t met yet. Or characters keep referring to quests I didnā€™t even get. Or Iā€™m on level 22 but I havenā€™t unlocked konnections. As Iā€™ve been playing before I know how storyline should go so itā€™s confusing to see how itā€™s going now. But image how confusing it is for new players. And I donā€™t understand why glu introduced ā€œrefer a friendā€ and didnā€™t fixed the issue. Because how people with new games are supposed to play this mess? Sorry for my sudden rantšŸ«¢ and for any mistakes, Iā€™m not a native speaker

Me when I stopped playing in 2020 and came back late 2021 to see characters like Maya, Miss Managed, Delphine, Zuri, and others that I've never met in the more recent storylines because they were all in the storylines I missed. I was lucky enough to get the storylines that introduced Maya, Miss Managed, and Delphine, but i have no clue about the others and I'd love to know but who knows when we'll be able to play those along with the other previous storylines with freebies.
    ā™” androidĀ ā™” daily playerĀ ā™”Ā 
    #FixTheWine
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Those of yā€™all who have had the issue where your SYS score didnā€™t update properly to the TS leaderboard, did it resolve itself at some point or would you recommend messaging Customer Support early in case it takes a while to fix?
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    Those of yā€™all who have had the issue where your SYS score didnā€™t update properly to the TS leaderboard, did it resolve itself at some point or would you recommend messaging Customer Support early in case it takes a while to fix?
    @KKH_Sara I had this happen to me in the last SYS and I went ahead and messaged support just in case it didnā€™t. It took a while but it eventually updated but one time it was at the end so I missed out on rewards. Iā€™ve never heard of it not updating when itā€™s at the start of a SYS but itā€™s probably possible, so I personally say you may want to contact support in case it doesnā€™t update and youā€™ll already have a ticket open.Ā 
    IOSĀ Daily PlayeršŸ“±šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
    A +++Ā List šŸ¤© Level 49

@shankkh the fact that you missed out on rewards is insane and exactly what Iā€™m afraid of, Iā€™ll go ahead and message them!! Currently itā€™s an 8 place difference which is huge in terms of prices. Thank you so much!
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    @shankkh the fact that you missed out on rewards is insane and exactly what Iā€™m afraid of, Iā€™ll go ahead and message them!! Currently itā€™s an 8 place difference which is huge in terms of prices. Thank you so much!
    @KKH_Sara You're welcome! I hope it gets resolved for you!
    IOSĀ Daily PlayeršŸ“±šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
    A +++Ā List šŸ¤© Level 49

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    has anyone elseā€™s game been lagging a lot since the new update? every time i click on the game it lags for a good minute before sorting itself out but itā€™s happening every time i return to the app
    Exactly this! Plus my phone gets so hot šŸ˜… I just changed my battery (due to last years bug damaging the battery health by overheating) so hoping it gets fixed soon :ā€™))
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I keep getting ads where there's no option to click an X to click away the ad. That's mostly annoying if you're watching an ad in the voting booth.
    Platform: Android

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Does anyone know what the event is this weekend? Or when is VIP?
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I believe this weekend is vip
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Reina12 said:
    I believe this weekend is vip
    Wow really? I was certain it would be dating as we havenā€™t had one in a whileā€¦ Seems too soon, I have only just managed to save up 300 starsšŸ˜‚
  • kkhsaokokkhsaoko Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I am very disappointed with the game. It's the fourth time I have problems with SYS, in the middle of the event my doll changes group and starts counting points again. I've tried several times to talk to support and never got a response, the game's user service is VERY BAD. I've already warned you girls, if one day you need something with support, try to solve it yourself, because they just ignore you and don't solve anything. Uninstalling the game because I'm tired.
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    The customer care has been terrible with responses lately. Maybe itā€™s because the game has been super glitchy and they get contacted a lot. So Glu either hire more people for the Customer Care department or fix these god darn glitches.Ā 
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    Itā€™s so annoying that my phone gets so hot whenever I open the app, and itā€™s also super laggy like- I donā€™t even feel like playing anymore which is sad because I really like this game AND because I have spent so much money on it šŸ˜­ fix the d*mn app!!!
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    EnglishĀ is not my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡Ŗ
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    My game has been really laggy lately too and freezing a lot while watching videos and voting in the vb.Ā 
    Android player. šŸ‘¾
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I need fencing stuff in the game dont ask no stupid questions why šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ the girls who get it get it and the girls who dont dontĀ 
    23yošŸ¦™,Ā šŸ‡ØšŸ‡æ/šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§, Android
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I wish we got more fans from gigs, Iā€™m trying to get to the third comeback and itā€™s just party after party šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    sarie said:
    what is the thought process behind the squad boxes? like most ppl who play daily already picked out everything from them and now what? i keep getting singular dye or money and its annoying like no thought to slowly addĀ  more stuff or what? there is too many boxes at this point....figure it outšŸ™„ if i was at least getting some diamonds but its seemingly impossible to pick themĀ 

I do agree about there being too many boxes. Now we also have the Kudos, which I keep wondering if they're worth it. I still don't have everything but I keep getting cash and a single dye drop every day. I also wish they would add more stuff to the Squad boxes, because people that have been playing for a long time don't have anything left to earn. Also, if we're going to get dye, at least give me enough to dye a full dress, not just 1 drop.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
    Currently we get dye inĀ 

ā€” daily boxes
    ā€” squad boxes
    ā€” black boxes
    ā€” gold boxes
    ā€” diamond boxes (if we go back to 5 which I have a feeling we will)

If it could be eliminated from, like, two of these it would be great.
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I think that we need better chances to pick diamonds from squad boxes. They are one of the few sources - the other sources being kudos boxes (extremely rare) and silver boxes (diamonds are rare for players who still have some items, and there are lots of dye). I only have one last item I am chasing from the squad boxes, and the kind of picks there are are extremely disappointing.
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I have no idea if anyone has Ā posted about this but can there finally, be an update on the Daily Giftbox maybe Ā instead of the Basic dresses purses shoes hairstyles and misc. We can get tickets for Sys instead or event points.
    Just a thoughtĀ 

A great idea that will mostly never happen.Ā 
    They won't remove the basic outfits even from the gift boxes you pay 40 kstars to open.
    If it's not a better deal for them than to us, it's not happening.Ā 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    True....šŸ„ŗ
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer šŸŒ»
    Ā 
  • vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I saw someone else say this in this thread the other day, but when I started todayā€™s party circuit goal, Iā€™m just at The Swan Royal with no dialogue from Aia. All I have are the tasks and sheā€™s standing there next to me. It was like this when I did yesterdayā€™s party circuit goal too
    I keep seeing requests for the body contour and highlight but I have no clue what they actually look like on the dolls šŸ‘€ would someone who had them mind taking screenshots of their doll with and without?