🎆 KK:H Update v12.10 - The Perfect Model 🎆

1679111229

Comments

  • SaltKkh00SaltKkh00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited March 2022
    .
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited March 2022
    LexKKH said:
    fairyemi said:
    just saw the spoilers… lol. Is there a new designer? Maybe they should be … let go?
    I don’t think anyone should loose their job, but the designer(s) should be told that the players prefer how the clothes looked this time last year rather than now, where it’s costume-y.
    Its not about being costume like. At least to me isn't since i rather have something different from the usual gowns, crowns and wings. 
    The designs of half of the clothes for the updates are poorly made while it seems like they put the whole effort into one outfit (like the one from last weekend).

    Idk if they're rushed to deliver the designs, which doesn't seem to be the case since an update lasts 3 weeks and they must have a lot of pre-designed things in storage already, or if theres really no care about the quality and texture of the looks and they just look like they made in a cardboard with no dimensions.

    There's a difference between not liking one outfit and seen how little effort was put into finishing it. 
    Of course all looks from an update can't please everyone, but that should be about the look and not the quality. 
  • SaltKkh00SaltKkh00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited March 2022
    .
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Some of these comments are incredibly disappointing. We each have every right to voice our opinions on the outfits, but saying someone should lose their job because you personally don’t like them is crossing a line. I know plenty of players who love the avant-garde/campy aesthetic represented in the outfits. Please be mindful that there are real people behind the scenes making these designs who deserve respect. At the end of the day, our input as players matters, but so does the creative direction of the design team. They can’t please everyone. 
    .
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022
    konradkkh said:
    Some of these comments are incredibly disappointing. We each have every right to voice our opinions on the outfits, but saying someone should lose their job because you personally don’t like them is crossing a line. I know plenty of players who love the avant-garde/campy aesthetic represented in the outfits. Please be mindful that there are real people behind the scenes making these designs who deserve respect. At the end of the day, our input as players matters, but so does the creative direction of the design team. They can’t please everyone. 
    Yes they can’t please everyone but they can do at least 2 looks totally different from this futuristic update  like nice hair idk something wearable more casual or trendy gowns or short dresses with amazing eye makeup and great heels. They are strict too much to the theme about robots or something like that  and all clothes are similar (futuristic or avant-garde) and I for example I can’t buy anything because I don’t like and they are not worth my kstars which is sad I just need more different clothes not only in one main theme. 
    You gotta note these are outfits Kalinda chose to share with us & I believe some of the spoiler outfits are Y2K rave & neon party- not just futuristic. We will have to see what the update will bring. Before saying the whole update is dedicated to being futuristic.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    It’s 3:00 and we haven’t heard anything from @KalindaKing
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Honestly, let’s be real they can’t please everyone. Plus these are just some spoiler not all the outfits for the month. Imagine you were designing the outfits. I’m sure a lot of us think we could to better but when I comes down to it it’s a different story. 
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Am I the only one that seems to like some of the items? And don’t forget, most of the items for this month aren’t even shown, plus we don’t know which item is for which event. We really should wait for the update to release and I’m pretty sure a ton of people here look at unofficial spoilers. I think it’s best not to talk about people losing their jobs, they’re doing a better job at drawing and designing these things than I ever could, so I never want to complain and act like I could do their job or like they need to be let go for making a design that we don’t like. I understand wanting good items, but I feel like some people get so invested in the game that even the smallest thing starts affecting them negatively, and I don’t mean to sound judgmental with that at all. Just my opinion, don’t wanna start any arguments so please be respectful ❤️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Are we getting the update today? @KalindaKing 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited March 2022
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    Some of these comments are incredibly disappointing. We each have every right to voice our opinions on the outfits, but saying someone should lose their job because you personally don’t like them is crossing a line. I know plenty of players who love the avant-garde/campy aesthetic represented in the outfits. Please be mindful that there are real people behind the scenes making these designs who deserve respect. At the end of the day, our input as players matters, but so does the creative direction of the design team. They can’t please everyone. 
    Yes they can’t please everyone but they can do at least 2 looks totally different from this futuristic update  like nice hair idk something wearable more casual or trendy gowns or short dresses with amazing eye makeup and great heels. They are strict too much to the theme about robots or something like that  and all clothes are similar (futuristic or avant-garde) and I for example I can’t buy anything because I don’t like and they are not worth my kstars which is sad I just need more different clothes not only in one main theme. 
    You gotta note these are outfits Kalinda chose to share with us & I believe some of the spoiler outfits are Y2K rave & neon party- not just futuristic. We will have to see what the update will bring. Before saying the whole update is dedicated to being futuristic.
    .
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    Some of these comments are incredibly disappointing. We each have every right to voice our opinions on the outfits, but saying someone should lose their job because you personally don’t like them is crossing a line. I know plenty of players who love the avant-garde/campy aesthetic represented in the outfits. Please be mindful that there are real people behind the scenes making these designs who deserve respect. At the end of the day, our input as players matters, but so does the creative direction of the design team. They can’t please everyone. 
    Yes they can’t please everyone but they can do at least 2 looks totally different from this futuristic update  like nice hair idk something wearable more casual or trendy gowns or short dresses with amazing eye makeup and great heels. They are strict too much to the theme about robots or something like that  and all clothes are similar (futuristic or avant-garde) and I for example I can’t buy anything because I don’t like and they are not worth my kstars which is sad I just need more different clothes not only in one main theme. 
    You gotta note these are outfits Kalinda chose to share with us & I believe some of the spoiler outfits are Y2K rave & neon party- not just futuristic. We will have to see what the update will bring. Before saying the whole update is dedicated to being futuristic.
    We will see but I lost my hope long time ago… neon party is colorful and kinda futuristic so it is not for me again, only Y2K rave sounds interesting but you never know what it will be. After march update I’m done with flowers and it would be great to see neutral colors but I think I’m the only one who want neutral colors and I feel  hated for that. Sorry for sharing with my opinion because I see that you all love futuristic items and I didnt mean to hurt  you all your fashion taste  or something like that.. I just wanted to share  my feelings 
    You are not hated on for saying you like something else, people just didn’t like you agreeing with the person who said the designers should be “Let go of” 
    We should remember to be respectful when expressing our opinions. Saying that someone should get fired is extreme. You can share your feelings but respectfully. I also said that I didn’t like the items but in a more respectful manner. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • MedxMedx Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    These are just few items that were shared by Kalinda. And even tho not all of them are my cup of tea but still i'm happy that we got a break from those elaborate gowns.
    Also, the items we got in Enchanted Spring were stunning. Pretty sure everyone involved is doing their job best to their abilities, best we can do is give out our recommendations/suggestions more thoughtfully. 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    Some of these comments are incredibly disappointing. We each have every right to voice our opinions on the outfits, but saying someone should lose their job because you personally don’t like them is crossing a line. I know plenty of players who love the avant-garde/campy aesthetic represented in the outfits. Please be mindful that there are real people behind the scenes making these designs who deserve respect. At the end of the day, our input as players matters, but so does the creative direction of the design team. They can’t please everyone. 
    Yes they can’t please everyone but they can do at least 2 looks totally different from this futuristic update  like nice hair idk something wearable more casual or trendy gowns or short dresses with amazing eye makeup and great heels. They are strict too much to the theme about robots or something like that  and all clothes are similar (futuristic or avant-garde) and I for example I can’t buy anything because I don’t like and they are not worth my kstars which is sad I just need more different clothes not only in one main theme. 
    You gotta note these are outfits Kalinda chose to share with us & I believe some of the spoiler outfits are Y2K rave & neon party- not just futuristic. We will have to see what the update will bring. Before saying the whole update is dedicated to being futuristic.
    We will see but I lost my hope long time ago… neon party is colorful and kinda futuristic so it is not for me again, only Y2K rave sounds interesting but you never know what it will be. After march update I’m done with flowers and it would be great to see neutral colors but I think I’m the only one who want neutral colors and I feel  hated for that. Sorry for sharing with my opinion because I see that you all love futuristic items and I didnt mean to hurt  you all your fashion taste  or something like that.. I just wanted to share  my feelings 
    You are not hated on for saying you like something else, people just didn’t like you agreeing with the person who said the designers should be “Let go of” 
    We should remember to be respectful when expressing our opinions. Saying that someone should get fired is extreme. You can share your feelings but respectfully. I also said that I didn’t like the items but in a more respectful manner. 
    .
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited March 2022
    konradkkh said:
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    Some of these comments are incredibly disappointing. We each have every right to voice our opinions on the outfits, but saying someone should lose their job because you personally don’t like them is crossing a line. I know plenty of players who love the avant-garde/campy aesthetic represented in the outfits. Please be mindful that there are real people behind the scenes making these designs who deserve respect. At the end of the day, our input as players matters, but so does the creative direction of the design team. They can’t please everyone. 
    Yes they can’t please everyone but they can do at least 2 looks totally different from this futuristic update  like nice hair idk something wearable more casual or trendy gowns or short dresses with amazing eye makeup and great heels. They are strict too much to the theme about robots or something like that  and all clothes are similar (futuristic or avant-garde) and I for example I can’t buy anything because I don’t like and they are not worth my kstars which is sad I just need more different clothes not only in one main theme. 
    You gotta note these are outfits Kalinda chose to share with us & I believe some of the spoiler outfits are Y2K rave & neon party- not just futuristic. We will have to see what the update will bring. Before saying the whole update is dedicated to being futuristic.
    We will see but I lost my hope long time ago… neon party is colorful and kinda futuristic so it is not for me again, only Y2K rave sounds interesting but you never know what it will be. After march update I’m done with flowers and it would be great to see neutral colors but I think I’m the only one who want neutral colors and I feel  hated for that. Sorry for sharing with my opinion because I see that you all love futuristic items and I didnt mean to hurt  you all your fashion taste  or something like that.. I just wanted to share  my feelings 
    You are not hated on for saying you like something else, people just didn’t like you agreeing with the person who said the designers should be “Let go of” 
    We should remember to be respectful when expressing our opinions. Saying that someone should get fired is extreme. You can share your feelings but respectfully. I also said that I didn’t like the items but in a more respectful manner. 
    Geez I’m texting with different person and you’re rush to me about different  topic and you wish that I should be banned..I didn’t write ,,let go of” but another girl so have complains to her not to me I can delete this comment is not a problem for me but I’m texting about something different.
    I do not wish you were banned. I was not talking about you. 
    I’m the bad guy as always 😃
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    konradkkh said:
    Some of these comments are incredibly disappointing. We each have every right to voice our opinions on the outfits, but saying someone should lose their job because you personally don’t like them is crossing a line. I know plenty of players who love the avant-garde/campy aesthetic represented in the outfits. Please be mindful that there are real people behind the scenes making these designs who deserve respect. At the end of the day, our input as players matters, but so does the creative direction of the design team. They can’t please everyone. 
    Yes they can’t please everyone but they can do at least 2 looks totally different from this futuristic update  like nice hair idk something wearable more casual or trendy gowns or short dresses with amazing eye makeup and great heels. They are strict too much to the theme about robots or something like that  and all clothes are similar (futuristic or avant-garde) and I for example I can’t buy anything because I don’t like and they are not worth my kstars which is sad I just need more different clothes not only in one main theme. 
    You gotta note these are outfits Kalinda chose to share with us & I believe some of the spoiler outfits are Y2K rave & neon party- not just futuristic. We will have to see what the update will bring. Before saying the whole update is dedicated to being futuristic.
    We will see but I lost my hope long time ago… neon party is colorful and kinda futuristic so it is not for me again, only Y2K rave sounds interesting but you never know what it will be. After march update I’m done with flowers and it would be great to see neutral colors but I think I’m the only one who want neutral colors and I feel  hated for that. Sorry for sharing with my opinion because I see that you all love futuristic items and I didnt mean to hurt  you all your fashion taste  or something like that.. I just wanted to share  my feelings 
    You are not hated on for saying you like something else, people just didn’t like you agreeing with the person who said the designers should be “Let go of” 
    We should remember to be respectful when expressing our opinions. Saying that someone should get fired is extreme. You can share your feelings but respectfully. I also said that I didn’t like the items but in a more respectful manner. 
    Geez I’m texting with different person and you’re rush to me about different  topic and you wish that I should be banned..I didn’t write ,,let go of” but another girl so have complains to her not to me I can delete this comment is not a problem for me but I’m texting about something different.
    I do not wish you were banned. I was not talking about you. 
    I’m the bad guy as always 😃
    Okay i understand 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I assume we’re not getting the update today 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The latest we’ve gotten a update is around 4:40pm-5:00pm EST.. it’s 4:23pm so let’s wait and see what Kalinda says. 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Not all of Kalinda’s spoilers are my cup of tea, but I think some are really cute and I actually appreciate that they’re doing something different from gowns. Happy to add some diversity to my kloset!

    The alien SYS from last year was one of my very first SYSs so I had absolutely nothing for the theme, but I remember how stunning and unique dolls in the VB were. 😍
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts


    These two looks imo are gorgeous 🥰
  • SaltKkh00SaltKkh00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited March 2022
    .
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited March 2022
    .
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Guys.. again for the 3rd time.. Kalinda ONLY posted spoilers. I’m sure there’s better outfits in the update. This update had some amazing clothing. It’s not that serious to argue over. 💜
    THIS!
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    The update isn't ready to be released today. I'll let you know when you can check the app store. Thanks for waiting!
    thank you for the info @KalindaKing💟
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.