🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 3/18/22 - VIP Shop Till You Drop!🛍️

Comments

• IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Less fortunate here, got energy in my free box, then dyes - at least they're green so good for this SYS - and then stars, don't know if I'll try again.
    But I bought the green old story line dress and head piece and that makes me happy.
    Spun Kollektion and got dyes and then the dress!
    I'll probably finish VIP over the weekend even though items are not my favorite.

• Ghada98Ghada98 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

Seriously? I spent 40kstars to get this shirt?
  • solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    edited March 2022

@KalindaKing can this please be fixed? I won the eye makeup by spinning the kollection, and although it looks lovely its sparkles unfortunately go over my doll’s eyebrows. 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I wasn’t planning to spend 300 kstars but I needed to get those eyes ( and I didn’t 😀 ) But overall , I’m happy even tho I only have 94 kstars left 🤧
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

@KalindaKing can this please be fixed? I won the eye makeup by spinning the kollection, and although it looks lovely its sparkles unfortunately go over my doll’s eyebrows. 
    same here!!! it makes it unusable tbh
    iOS player
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    my free box….. are we kidding 😒 I opened 2 others which were energy and stars.  time to chase 🥲🥲

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

So happy with my dolls make over 👀
    I’ve got weekly story line outfit and opened 3 Gb boxes to get a hair and some ugly basic bag + energy, don’t think I will chase the dress
    I only wanted eye make up from new Kollection but got aura-bundle-stars-energy-dyes-dress-and finally the make up 🥲💗💗
    Hope you all are having a good Friday, now I’m back to work 😅
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    For how long the sale is gonna last? Thinking whether to buy the top for VIP or not

• georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts

Loving my dolls new looks 😍
    I spent waaay too many K stars
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    The dress is too cute! I may as well accept that I’m gonna spend all my kstars this weekend because I want the green dress and headpiece in the feature items too.

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited March 2022
    i’m in love 🌸💗

• marcepaneqmarcepaneq Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I have a question about the free gift. I was going to leave the pop up outfit on hold to buy it in the future. Will I get the bonus gift if I won't do it during the event?
    Doll's name: Anne Fetamine
    Nationality: 🇵🇱
    Since: 2015
    (2015-2018, October 2021-now)
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I have a question about the free gift. I was going to leave the pop up outfit on hold to buy it in the future. Will I get the bonus gift if I won't do it during the event?
    You'll get the gift when you eventually finish the storyline. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • kylokkhkylokkh Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    The way I just got VIOLATED by the weekend boxes smh... 80 kstars for these old items?? 🥲 Would have rather had energy or even dyes as they can be used for something
    iOS free player
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Free box😍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I can’t be the only one who thinks they did an absolutely terrible job recreating that dress… right?… 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    ggfleur said:
    I can’t be the only one who thinks they did an absolutely terrible job recreating that dress… right?… 
    If you are talking about the earnable dress I think they did great. But maybe that's just me. It could be more detailed but it is very pretty 🤷‍♀️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I didn't want to make a new discussion for this, so I'll put it here. I bought the Ski Resort and finished it to get the VIP earnables and I have 250 kstars left. i wanted to buy another business to get some more stars during the week. Should I get K-world or the Perfumery? Or should I just leave it for another time?🤔
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Ok maybe I went overboard with my spending. On a strict no buy for now

• pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    sarie said:

Should I get the dress? Seeing it matching the wings so nicely 😩 I'm conflicted... I've already dumped like 300 stars on the kollection and I still don't have the eyes which I really want...
    Agree = yes get it now
    Like = just postpone this storyline (like 5th one at this point 🙃)
    Lol = just let it go girl
    sarie said:

Should I get the dress? Seeing it matching the wings so nicely 😩 I'm conflicted... I've already dumped like 300 stars on the kollection and I still don't have the eyes which I really want...
    Agree = yes get it now
    sarie said:

Agree = yes get it now

Personally,  I think although the storyline dress is nice...is it worth that many stars? NOPE!  It is similar to many other things in the closet and I don't think it will score that well.  My opinion anyway.  

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Got the hair in my free box!🤗 Might open a few more to try and get the dress, depends on which kollections i get later today!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    I didn't want to make a new discussion for this, so I'll put it here. I bought the Ski Resort and finished it to get the VIP earnables and I have 250 kstars left. i wanted to buy another business to get some more stars during the week. Should I get K-world or the Perfumery? Or should I just leave it for another time?🤔
    The perfumery has a better payout and I believe furnishing costs less than K-world as well. 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

I hate myself 😪
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’m not chasing the hair as I know I’ll waste soooo many kstars trying. Pretty happy though it didn’t take me too much to get the other stuff. I love everything 💕 so pretty !

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    The perfumery. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I don’t know if someone else has mentioned this already but the new kollection eyes remove the nose highlight that is in the misc section when you put them on. @KalindaKing could this be fixed in the future please so the eyes don't remove the nose highlight ? Or better yet, move the misc nose highlight into the nose section with the others 🙏
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧