🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 3/18/22 - VIP Shop Till You Drop!🛍️

Comments

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Alright. So I also opened some boxes, got the gorgeous flowing dress which is more expensive in TB sale and which I missed in VDay boxes, the new hair, the cute nerdy Easter jumper, the new skirt, some ugly training pants, hair with a flower headband and a random burgundy dress which I kinda like. Now I have a total of 19 stars, pretty satisfied 💕💕🔥🧡
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

Spun the kollection a couple times and then chased the GB 🌸
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I only had 15 stars to spend this we so this was my only shot and I'm so happyyyyyy!!! 😭

#FixTheWine

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited March 2022

Hey dolls is this storyline outfit includes only 2 items for 140 k-stars?
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Could someone show if the GB dress looks good in dye? 🙏🏻
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    Woohoooo!!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Found the hair in my freebie 🌸 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Wrong thread
  • shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Got the dress in the free box on the first try 😍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I got the green dress and didn't know it would dye well in every color. I'm glad I waited to use the gold dye I had. 
    Edit: I got the bundle first in the new kollection when I actually wanted other stuff more. 
    Platform: Android

• kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I spun the new kollection and I got the frickin pink dye!!! But I did get the hair in the weekend box so that’s ok 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @ggfleur I agree. The dress looks gorgeous on Kendall/Selena. Why do we get the great value version? So cartoonish and stiff looking. The graphics overall have been terrible lately.
    iOS
    I chased the GB items and got everything except the gloves. I guess I'm done now because I want to start saving for the sale. 

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    dpeters said:
    @dpeters Here you go! These are the only dyes that the dress looks good in

IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I did not get any GB items in my free box or the extra one I opened, instead I got this dress (lol what is this?) and some dye 😒
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Spun the Kollection and got the aura, then got the dress in my free box which I wanted most!! 
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    hii dolls! i need your help! does this outfit perform well on sys? it’s gorgeous but I don’t know if it’s worth the amount of kstars..

agree - it’s worth it
    lol - spent on something else/save your kstars

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I’m so happy. I got the dress in my free GB and then opened one more and got the gloves.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    rachelv said:
    hii dolls! i need your help! does this outfit perform well on sys? it’s gorgeous but I don’t know if it’s worth the amount of kstars..

agree - it’s worth it
    lol - spent on something else/save your kstars

I bought it when it first came on weekly story line and I barely used it and even when I did it didn’t scored well. It’s really gorgeous tho! 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Spun the Stunning in Silver kollection as I wanted the bundle and the suit. I’m actually amazed I picked an item. Undecided whether I want to try the new kollection, as I do like the the pink jumpsuit and the aura.

I play on iOS
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    shankkh said:
    carramen_ said:
    I didn't want to make a new discussion for this, so I'll put it here. I bought the Ski Resort and finished it to get the VIP earnables and I have 250 kstars left. i wanted to buy another business to get some more stars during the week. Should I get K-world or the Perfumery? Or should I just leave it for another time?🤔
    The perfumery has a better payout and I believe furnishing costs less than K-world as well. 
    Ok, thank you! I think I only have to do three gigs to get the payout like the fashion house in Paris right? 
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    How do people feel about the eyes from the new kollection? I got them after the bundle but I can't decide if I like them on my doll. 

carramen_ said:
    shankkh said:
    carramen_ said:
    I didn't want to make a new discussion for this, so I'll put it here. I bought the Ski Resort and finished it to get the VIP earnables and I have 250 kstars left. i wanted to buy another business to get some more stars during the week. Should I get K-world or the Perfumery? Or should I just leave it for another time?🤔
    The perfumery has a better payout and I believe furnishing costs less than K-world as well. 
    Ok, thank you! I think I only have to do three gigs to get the payout like the fashion house in Paris right? 
    No problem! And no you only have to do one! You get to choose to either do a commercial event, launch an event right in the perfumery, or do a magazine ad. They’re all 3-hour gigs so it doesn’t matter which one you do!
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

@carramen_ Here is a screenshot of how much it costs for each business you are looking at! 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    shankkh said:
    dpeters said:
    @dpeters Here you go! These are the only dyes that the dress looks good in

Thank you @s@shankkh
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I usually have bad luck with kollections and never spin them but I am so happy right now 😍 

• IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I'll have to wait to get really nice items from this Kollektion when it comes back again - at least I have cleared out all the cr*p this time around AND gotten a reward for my spending - the VIP dress, something to show for it other than dyes and energy 😄
    I do like the lone dress too!