🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets - 👬3/24/22 Cherry Blossom 👭🗳️

Comments

• Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited March 2022
    shankkh said:
    Elenaaa said:
    shankkh said:

Look 12. It isn’t finished because I just submitted it but I wanted to post it because before it would actually submit, it took 10 kstars from me. I know that’s not a lot but I didn’t put any accessories on the NPC and everything else I own and I don’t see anything new in the kloset ☹️ I think I’ll just leave it alone because it was just 10 but I’ve never had that happen😅
    I think it might be nail polish, those colors are around 10 kstars or some eye colors are also around 10 kstars 👀

@Elenaaa Thanks! It was the purple eye color 😭
    Happened to me too but I lost 600 stars....I screenshot before every submission now. Is there a warning before this happens? I swear I hadn't gotten any thing @shankkh
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    shankkh said:
    Elenaaa said:
    shankkh said:

Look 12. It isn’t finished because I just submitted it but I wanted to post it because before it would actually submit, it took 10 kstars from me. I know that’s not a lot but I didn’t put any accessories on the NPC and everything else I own and I don’t see anything new in the kloset ☹️ I think I’ll just leave it alone because it was just 10 but I’ve never had that happen😅
    I think it might be nail polish, those colors are around 10 kstars or some eye colors are also around 10 kstars 👀

@Elenaaa Thanks! It was the purple eye color 😭
    Happened to me too but I lost 600 stars....I screenshot before every submission now. Is there a warning before this happens? I swear I hadn't gotten any thing @shankkh
    @Reina12 I don’t think it said something but I’m not completely sure. I just change to NPC’s who has eye color that I don’t have and it didn’t give me a warning that I needed to buy it so no 😭😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited March 2022
    My unique looks were 1-8 and 12 here.... everything else I'm just repeating looks for this SYS. I kinda hate that I put wings/magical-y handheld in look 7 because I find it off theme but I knew it would do well 🙄

• Options

🌸💗
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Looks 7-12

✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• Options
    KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Second time I score just half heart this SYS, honestly this game is ridiculous 

Korty said:
    Why do I even bother with SYS?

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've noticed people mentioning that it's too easy to accidently buy things for NPCs. Does that specifically happen when you're in the shopping part of the closet? I'm always in the part where I already own things since there's no way I'm buying things for NPCs.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    edited March 2022
    I've noticed people mentioning that it's too easy to accidently buy things for NPCs. Does that specifically happen when you're in the shopping part of the closet? I'm always in the part where I already own things since there's no way I'm buying things for NPCs.
    @DelphineGarnier It happened for me when I was in the part that has everything I own but it took stars for an eye color that the NPC has 😕

Edit: And I always use the same NPC and that has never happened before 😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

I am enjoying this theme. Also didn’t realize how many floral things I own lol   
  • Options
    sweetnm80sweetnm80 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    What is NPC? I just lost over 100 stars. I haven’t bought anything or done anything different. 
  • Options
    sweetnm80 said:
    What is NPC? I just lost over 100 stars. I haven’t bought anything or done anything different. 
    @sweetnm80
    Non playing character. If you have screenshots of before and after you can contact support and tell them that it took kstars buying something of the NPC that you didn’t want to buy. 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Sorry in advance for such a long post 😩 I’ve submitted 13 tickets so far (6 were free, 5 from dbs because I was a maniac lol and 2 were bought) but for some reason my last two looks aren’t showing up so I only ss’d 11

Db box and earnables!! They’re so pretty! 

Looks 1-11 ✨ I have 51 points rn I was so close to the earnable 😩
  • Options
    kkhcrosekkhcrose Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Mell22 said:
    kkhcrose said:
    Dolls this is your sign to keep receipts on your scores. Somehow lost half a heart from in progress to finished. This isn’t the first time it happened, just the first time I caught it!! 😡Currently have a ticket open with customer care

Same happened to me, I'm curious how will they solve it..robbed 🙄
    They refuse to acknowledge the issue. I’m disappointed but not surprised. 
    This is not an answer!!

Can you help @KalindaKing ??
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @shankkh That's annoying. And this would be another thing we have to take screenshots for if something happens. Glu needs to test things better in this game. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    SaltKkh00SaltKkh00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    SaltKkh00 said:
    Lol....y'all begging for spoilers, why don't you join some these fb kkh groups and you'll know at the beginning of every month pretty much what's coming out and when for the entire update.  I always know each week what's coming and know what I'm gonna spend my kstars and diamonds on weeks in advance 
    But that’s kind of supporting hackers not everyone wants to be a part of it 👐🏻

Sorry but it doesn't matter to me....helps me spend better and I never have to be in the dark but I get your point. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 
  • Options
    SaltKkh00SaltKkh00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    The thing is, kalinda herself is in the largest kkh group on Facebook, 24,000 strong and they have the best spoilers. Kalinda isn't over the group but she's definitely in it so why the hesitation to join and be apart of a community.  It's more than just about spoilers,  there's inspiration for looks and encouragement and real friendships being made.  
  • Options
    EnzagirlieEnzagirlie Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Some of my successful looks
  • Options
    YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Some of my favourites looks so far 🤪

• Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Last 4 looks 🌸

• Options
    BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Believe it or not I am tired of taking screenshots 🤦‍♀️😂 but I love the prizes really pretty SYS

Edit ok heres another one

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Looks 5-12

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Nikaraf said:
    alo said:
    remini be making my pictures look crappy af 😩
    I think she uses remini lol. I’m saying based on the square in one of her pictures. Only remini does that. 
    @alo @Nikaraf Haha yes, I use Remini! I do also switch to my iPad because that increases the original quality of the screenshots significantly and I gotta get good pics for the forum lol 💓
    @Nikaraf what do you use? Your phots look so so nice!

edit: formatting
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • Options
    elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

I was excited for the theme because I thought it would be more informal, I’m just tired of gowns but it seems like it’s the only thing that works...
    looks 5 - 8 🌸
  • Options
    edited March 2022

Looks 13 and 14 🌸 The earnable dress didn’t really help me 😭 I loved the theme tho💗
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    11-14 🌸
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Last looks💕
    Honestly I'm glad it's over.😅