Options

🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets - 👬3/24/22 Cherry Blossom 👭🗳️

Comments

• Options
    DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    This made me go and finish the 'Midnight in Spring'' kollection for the 🌸aura 😄 
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    justanna said:
    Nikaraf said:
    justanna said:
    I want spoilers 💕😭 I think there is a flower branch handheld which I hope is in DBs and not TS prizes and if so I’ll be chasing it with all my 25 diamonds 🤣
    As far as I know the flower “branch” is a freebie.
    Really? That’s awesome💕 I can’t help it, I just love everything cherry blossom 🌸 So I’m working my a$ off to save up for a third spin on the collection to get that aura (pretty hard with videos not working, such a bummer) 🤣
    I think there’s one in DBs and one storyline related! I’m definitely going to 0 diamonds this weekend. 😅
  • Options
    malibubarbiemalibubarbie Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Beyond excited for this theme 💖
    I love your looks so much 💓
    This is the first time someone’s quoted my inspo 🥺 thank you so much, doll 💖
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Fae said:
    justanna said:
    Nikaraf said:
    justanna said:
    I want spoilers 💕😭 I think there is a flower branch handheld which I hope is in DBs and not TS prizes and if so I’ll be chasing it with all my 25 diamonds 🤣
    Really? That’s awesome💕 I can’t help it, I just love everything cherry blossom 🌸 So I’m working my a$ off to save up for a third spin on the collection to get that aura (pretty hard with videos not working, such a bummer) 🤣
    I think there’s one in DBs and one storyline related! I’m definitely going to 0 diamonds this weekend. 😅
    The DB one is more like a wand in my opinion.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Fae said:
    justanna said:
    Nikaraf said:
    justanna said:
    The DB one is more like a wand in my opinion.
    Anyways, I have a suspicion that I’ll be spending all my diamonds this weekend 😂😂
  • Options
    JAGTDollJAGTDoll Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I need to know the spoilers! Please. Idk if I should stay in Golden or down to Silver. 😭
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited March 2022
    There's two outfits in the 12.9 update thread that we haven't had yet sooooo yeah I'd imagine its them. That's my guess.
  • Options
    alorakhalorakh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I hope we get spoilers before the current SYS ends. Trying to decide if I want to level down or not :D
  • Options
    No spoilers yet? :(
  • Options
    lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    where are the spoilerrss I keep coming here every 5 minutes 😭
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Kalinda said spoilers gonna be late
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    just how late, I wonder - it’s 1am where I live 😂
  • Options
    CaitAdeleCaitAdele Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    It’s 6:15pm where Kalinda is 
  • Options
    xoxo_jocxoxo_joc Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Sorry, I won't be able to post spoilers today. It's a really nice theme though!
    Awww 😞 I literally refreshed this page all day excited. Just wanted to know if I should stay in Gold or level down to silver. 
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited March 2022
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Probably not posting the spoilers so people don’t purposely drop down to silver for a better chance at prizes 😂
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Still wondering if I should drop to silver III or stay in gold but I can’t because there’s no spoilers 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    I’m going to stay in gold for this one mainly because I want the 3 silver boxes for TS for the current SYS🤭😩
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not going to be in gold for this even if I wanted to know because I'm in gold for the weekly one and there's no way I'll rank that high in the end. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I want the dress and flowers 😍🌸
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    SaltKkh00SaltKkh00 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    justanna said:

It either comes with the story outfit or is the free gift for finishing the weekly quest 
  • Options
    wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I think the dress and flowers are a storyline outfit actually! Or the flowers is a freebie and just the dress is up for buying 
  • Options
    I might be wrong, but I think the dress was in the spoilers, only with a different handheld and different hair (which reminded me of Lana del Rey for some reason 😂)
  • Options
    DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I think the dress and flowers are a storyline outfit actually! Or the flowers is a freebie and just the dress is up for buying 
    I do too! Of course most of the items I love are acquired through duets😪
  • Options
    DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Am I the only one that who doesn’t like dual SYS events :(  I don't like Duets at all! 😪 🙋‍♀️
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    If the spoilers come after the current sys is over, they're not very useful. 
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I’m ready to have a nice relaxing SYS in silver because I know I’m not a big fan of the TS prizes and won’t mind missing out on whichever is in gold. 😌