Happy with my picks 😇

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Ended in 6th. My low, high and fave.
    TS picks

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    justanna said:
    Reina12 said:
    Earnable silver boxes..I have some spare tickets and went ahead and used 1 to get to the the boxes bc I still have items left to get. Got an ugly dress 🥲  has anyone ever used this?
    I actually like that dress, I used it for gothic themes. There are lacy boots that go with it - not sure if you have them but they pair up nicely imo☺️
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep it in mind! I don't think I have the boots - can u share a pic? @justanna
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    Reina12 said:

You rock those eyes! I'm still struggling to style them.
    I was waiting so long for those eyes, had outfit planned out 😂
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Reina12 said:
    justanna said:
    Reina12 said:
    Earnable silver boxes..I have some spare tickets and went ahead and used 1 to get to the the boxes bc I still have items left to get. Got an ugly dress 🥲  has anyone ever used this?
    I actually like that dress, I used it for gothic themes. There are lacy boots that go with it - not sure if you have them but they pair up nicely imo☺️
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep it in mind! I don't think I have the boots - can u share a pic? @justanna
    These are also in the boxes - looks like it’s a whole outfit with the hair (which I don’t yet have) @Reina12

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    justanna said:
    Reina12 said:
    justanna said:
    Reina12 said:
    These are also in the boxes - looks like it’s a whole outfit with the hair (which I don’t yet have) @Reina12

Oh I have the hair and am waiting for the shoes then!