Saving k-stars for Kimiversary 2022! ⭐️

Comments

• D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @LydiaKKH Congratulations ✨💖
    It's good that you're here again😃

Savings haven't gone very well for me,but thanks to this thread I know I'll be able to save....
    Success to all,My best wishes ✨✨

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Also I’m doing the same thing with my diamonds because I want to save enough for when if they bring back the diamond boxes with the body contour! I NEED it. I only got the hair and bathing suit. 😭 (from the 7th kimiversary sys) 
    Does it help with the scores?🤔 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    justanna said:
    Also I’m doing the same thing with my diamonds because I want to save enough for when if they bring back the diamond boxes with the body contour! I NEED it. I only got the hair and bathing suit. 😭 (from the 7th kimiversary sys) 
    justanna not really. But I mean the votes are rigged so it could help for you lol 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited March 2022
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    justanna said:
    justanna not really. But I mean the votes are rigged so it could help for you lol 
    Ah okay, thank you 💕
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    edited March 2022
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I saw the 2020 thread when it was made but i was too intimidated by the charts and everyone else's amount of stars to join in💀 This year though I'm gonna join so thank you @LydiaKKH for organizing these💖

I'm at 294 right now and I'm hoping to reach at least 1500 stars and I'm hoping to save up at least 50 or 60 diamonds in case the body contour and highlight come back.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    Idk how the body contour and highlight will come back, that hasn’t happened with any other DB right? 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited March 2022
    LexKKH said:
    Idk how the body contour and highlight will come back, that hasn’t happened with any other DB right? 
    They introduced this DB for the Night at the Cabaret sys in March and then brought back it back for the tb sys in October

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Sigh I'm actually the worst. The "Hollywood dreams" kollection popped up for the first time and I broke the rules already ....☹️ everything was pretty...
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    every month they also put some old DB items I'm also trying to save my diamonds to get the contour or the vespa whenever they come back 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    I wouldn’t be surprised if Glu brought back the body highlight and contour during the summer. 
  • PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Congratulations and welcome back @LydiaKKH
    I have 676 kstars and am aiming for 1500
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Been saving off and on since December, my goal was 3k for June. I have the closet items I want since they haven’t really addes anything new for a year lol

Thanks for the info @maggiey & @geenellys 🙏
    More things to save for lol 😀
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for congrats and warm welcoming! 🥰 🥰
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Hi! Will there be a VIP weekend event during Kimi?? I can’t remember because the last time I was apart of one was in 2019😅
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Hi all, this is the first time I’m participating and for some reason I’m a little nervous hahaha 
    I’m pretty good with saving most of the time but as I’m stingy with myself in real life, whenever there’s something beautiful to chase I find myself saying ‘it’s better to spend kstars than real money right?’ And going ham 🥲 

I’ve dropped from over 4000 kstars these last few months so my goal is to just get back there again - good luck everyone and congrats Lydia on your accomplishments! ❤️

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    shankkh said:
    Hi! Will there be a VIP weekend event during Kimi?? I can’t remember because the last time I was apart of one was in 2019😅
    Yes kimiversary is always the last Thursday of June and last weekend as well so it will be vip @shankkh 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    shankkh said:
    Yes kimiversary is always the last Thursday of June and last weekend as well so it will be vip @shankkh 💜
    Yay! Thank you @KkhAngelica 💜
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
     Hi everyone, this will be my first Kimversary. 
    I'm not good with my savings, I'm always so impulsive and I want to buy everything. Anyway, my goal is 1200+ ( I hope I can reach it)
    And I have a question : What about storyline outfits) do we save them (and lose the free gift)?
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Hi everyone! I'm working with @LydiaKKH this year with the k-stars chart! Here are the chart's with everyone who's joined so far! I'll probably post updated charts around early-mid week after everyone has shared their weekend updates
    Let me know if the font is too hard to read or there's a mistake and I'll fix it for you  😊

Oh you are absolutely amazing! Thank you for doing this.  It looks so good!  😍 
    edited March 2022
    Ok so I’ve just realised there’s only 5 weeks until kimi and my biggest goal is 2500 💀💀
    Ty for the chart @maggiey
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    maggiey said:
    Hi everyone! I'm working with @LydiaKKH this year with the k-stars chart! Here are the chart's with everyone who's joined so far! I'll probably post updated charts around early-mid week after everyone has shared their weekend updates
    Let me know if the font is too hard to read or there's a mistake and I'll fix it for you  😊

lA
    This is awesome!!! Would you please add me to the list !!! Week 1 :i have  405 my goalis 1500
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @LexKKH Kimiversary is on the 24th of June, so you have about 12 weeks to save!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    maggiey said:

I know my goal is a bit much but I feel like there's a lot of stuff I missed out on and I just wanna make sure I get everything I want this year. Btw love the chart ❤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I'm not good with my savings, I'm always so impulsive and I want to buy everything. Anyway, my goal is 1200+ ( I hope I can reach it)
    And I have a question : What about storyline outfits) do we save them (and lose the free gift)?
    Don’t worry, you won’t lose the free gift if you save an outfit! You’ll just delay it until you finish the quest. ^^

I tend to save storyline outfits for VIP and in that time I sometimes decide that I don’t like an outfit THAT much so end up passing on them. 😅
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Chqrlotte said:
    @LexKKH Kimiversary is on the 24th of June, so you have about 12 weeks to save!
    @LexKKH ^^^^ the chart would just just be a little harder to read if I were to add all the slots for 12 weeks now but don’t worry, the charts will definitely reflect 12 weeks later on as we keep updating them 😊
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Fae said:
    Don’t worry, you won’t lose the free gift if you save an outfit! You’ll just delay it until you finish the quest. ^^

I tend to save storyline outfits for VIP and in that time I sometimes decide that I don’t like an outfit THAT much so end up passing on them. 😅
    think the same will happen to me too😅😅
    Thank you doll💕