🗳️ 🔙 🤖 SYS -3/31/22 -Retro Cyborg! 🔙 🤖 🗳️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Like usual I'm still not bothering with diamond boxes. And even if the price raise is less than last time, we still don't get more ways of earning diamonds. I also don't want to spend on diamond boxes when the items aren't things I'd use that much. 
    Platform: Android

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Irons said:
    Hey @sarie. I’m absolutely in love with the circled dress of yours!! Amazing. Where did you get it? So jeal. 

It is from a dating event back in October 2020
    weekend event prizes used to be so good 😭😭
    They did, right? Still salty I was too lazy to get those eyes, but I have this dress dyed every possible colour for a past alien event 😂😂
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    For a limited time, dyes will be removed from the Showstopping Style gift boxes. It will cost 10 diamonds to open the gift box and it will be easier to win clothes or tickets! This change will last throughout the 12.10 update.
    Good thing I don’t like anything 😂
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    For a limited time, dyes will be removed from the Showstopping Style gift boxes. It will cost 10 diamonds to open the gift box and it will be easier to win clothes or tickets! This change will last throughout the 12.10 update.
    Acceptable 🤝
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited March 2022
    This sounds like a good idea! I need to see the palettes though 🤭

Edit: I hope the tiles that contain tickets have more and not just 1 or 2. Paying 10 diamonds for 1 ticket would make me angry. 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Does anyone know, are we due for new TB items in the diamond boxes? 
    iOS
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    me two weeks ago: I am NEVER spinning a Kollection ever again

me seeing this one and trying to figure out how to keep my savings goal while getting every single item:

Same🤣 I’m going to spin once and hope I get something good 🤞🏽 Good luck to everyone this SYS!💜👽
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts

In order: hair, outfit

I like the sys earnable dress and I NEED the kollection body paint 😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    oof 💨, i don’t know if i’m willing to gamble 10 diamonds tho... but i still want that laser gun or whatever it’s called 😂
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts

i kinda love everything in this kollection 
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I’m really curious as to what will replace dyes in the DBs!! When someone gets all the items will it be like holiday boxes where you just can’t open any more or will get diamonds back?
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    LOVE the new Kollection
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I NEED the body paint, face paint, and eyes 😭😭
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Thank you for this! I'd gladly pay 10 diamonds for a box when i know i won't be getting dye🤩 Id like it if this became a permanent thing
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts

Looks like I'm only going for the kollection. I adore the body paint. 💙
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Love how they precisely changed the price of the diamond boxes when I said I wasn’t going spend more on them and save my diamonds lmao 😭 thankfully I got what I wanted from the last DB 🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I’m really curious as to what will replace dyes in the DBs!! When someone gets all the items will it be like holiday boxes where you just can’t open any more or will get diamonds back?
    I think it’s going to be similar to 15 diamonds boxes. Probably items from past db or items from past sys.
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Since I started playing very recently, I barely own anything that could work with this theme. Luckily some of your looks have given me ideas. I also like the idea of using green dye on anything that could remotely work and give my doll Shego vibes.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Why do they have to cost more tho 😂😩
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    Why do they have to cost more tho 😂😩
    Because ✨  🤢 G L U 🤢 ✨  lol
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    SofiKkh said:

i kinda love everything in this kollection 
    When is the kollection supposed to appear? Mine hasn’t shown up yet.
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    If we dont have to deal with dyes anymore then keep it at 10 diamonds 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • kaybond_kaybond_ Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

Back to 10 diamonds, disappointing bu not surprising.