🗳️ 🔙 🤖 SYS -3/31/22 -Retro Cyborg! 🔙 🤖 🗳️

Comments

• loafanimeloafanime Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Juh said:
    And once again ... a hacker on the voting booth. The fact that they get to play SYS and get high ranks (even though they already have all the itens) is extremely unfair, because people who are actually playing fairly many times don't have any chances to get the TS prizes (that they don't have and struggle to get), since the hackers get higher votes. If you already have all the itens, don't play SYS and give us normal players a fair chance! This is so frustrating.

Sorry if I’m just not being very aware, which ones cheating? I’m just not very familiar with items :) wanna make sure I can report others if I notice anything small
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Some gorgeous vb dolls
    @LexKKH the 1st one is my doll. Thanks for posting 🤗💜!

• loafanimeloafanime Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

Submitted an extra ticket since I’ve been a bit worried about my scores… any clue what I’m doing wrong?
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    For a limited time, dyes will be removed from the Showstopping Style gift boxes. It will cost 10 diamonds to open the gift box and it will be easier to win clothes or tickets! This change will last throughout the 12.10 update.
    Everyone remembers the diamond boxes that were 15 diamonds. What if Glu met the players half way & decreased the price to 7 or 8 diamonds.
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Well, I take back everything I said!😂 I don’t like this at all 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    loafanime said:
    Juh said:
    And once again ... a hacker on the voting booth. The fact that they get to play SYS and get high ranks (even though they already have all the itens) is extremely unfair, because people who are actually playing fairly many times don't have any chances to get the TS prizes (that they don't have and struggle to get), since the hackers get higher votes. If you already have all the itens, don't play SYS and give us normal players a fair chance! This is so frustrating.

Sorry if I’m just not being very aware, which ones cheating? I’m just not very familiar with items :) wanna make sure I can report others if I notice anything small
    The one on the right, a lot of us look at unreleased items from people who release unofficial spoilers, and so we know who’s a hacker. I think it’s the hair that’s unreleased 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I prefer the old price of 5 diamonds and possibility of getting dyes. I spent all my 50 diamonds and only got to open 5 boxes, now I'm sad 😄
    First 2 looks 

• wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    edited April 2022
    60 diamonds gone… and that too I was so damn lucky to have gotten the items in 6 tries 😵‍💫 I wish they weren’t so irresistible lol
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Love everything in the kollection, had to get it all. Really like that the metallic part is a separate item so it can be mixed with other things. I need a red eye colour, I wanna be a terminator. The body paint is beautiful. 

I play on iOS
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    My first 4 looks, just for inspo. Good luck dolls 💙
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Femebots vibe scoring good 😍
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • trixieeetrixieee Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    shankkh said:
    😐

Which one is unreleased? I can’t tell 🤣😭
    The one on the right lol 
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

Really like this theme, although I'm interpreting it more as alien invasion lol
    Where is this alien ship from?
    albanian ios player ♡
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Scoring like sh*t which is to be expected - nothing higher than 37 so far 🤡 fine with that but I really don’t want to drop to silver🙏
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    LindaVB said:
    My looks 1-4:

Really like this theme, although I'm interpreting it more as alien invasion lol
    Where is this alien ship from?
    It is from Alien Invasion SYS back in March 2021. 

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Hey @AmandaMKkh I think we are in the same group! I love your first look ,stunning as always 😍 good luck ❤️
    I think this is also a forum doll but I don’t know her @ 
    I love your looks too! So beautiful , good luck 💕

Yes we are!! You’re so kind thank you and good luck to you too 🍀 @Anjakkh
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Loved these looks in the photo booth 😍
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Looks 3-4
    I hope my looks stay in the 40s because i really like the earnables🙌🏼
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First 4 looks. Really enjoying this theme 😃

I play on iOS
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

my first spin was energy... at least it helps me finish the event faster 🙃
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    LexKKH said:
    Some gorgeous vb dolls
    @LexKKH the 1st one is my doll. Thanks for posting 🤗💜!

You definitely deserve more, this look was genius & so on theme. @Lia888
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I love this theme, I can't wait to make some more looks! 

• JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    loafanime said:
    Juh said:

The hair on the right is on this update's loading screen and hasn't been released yet.
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • trixieeetrixieee Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    1 to 4 my scores are so average ah 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2022
    if there is a cheater in your TS group, please message me and we’ll try to track them down.  If it’s som0ne you see in the votebooth, there is no way to track them down. 

And, if you are being less than complimentary in your post, please remove identifying factors such as name, or even face of the doll you are complaining about.  Buying tickets is not cheating, please don’t shame players for buying tickets.   We are once again removing posts throwing shade for high scores, unfairly targeting members.  

Any questions, please contact me via DM. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary