Options

πŸ—³οΈ πŸ”™ πŸ€– SYS -3/31/22 -Retro Cyborg! πŸ”™ πŸ€– πŸ—³οΈ

1111213141517Next

Comments

• Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Started scoring well yesterday after initially getting mostly 30s and low 40s.Finished in 6th.

• Options
    laurel_lovelaurel_love Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I really love this earnable! Tried to make the air stewardesses from The Fifth Element but the outfit itself is a very specific blue. None of my dyed items matched 🀦

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts

17 tickets & I got the hair!
    IOS Doll πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Has this ever happened to anyone else? It's not too big of a deal here with it being second and third but lower down it could really effect someone's prizes. The only difference here is a couple of k-stars but it could have easily been between getting a prize or not.Β 

It's unfair. When the timer ended the player in 3rd had 800. After the SYS ended and I had collected my prizes it's says she has 50 points she didn't have when the timer stopped.Β 
    Β 
    Where did those pints come from? I thought the twenty minutes after the timer runs out was for tabulating the votes. When the time was up if I had been in third then oh well. I would have been a little upset because I'd been in second the entire weekend and then boom third but oh well I would have only lost some stars. But that's not what happened. I got the second place prizes and now third place has 35 more points when I look at it after the fact.

What's actually going on with the scoring?

Sorry if this was long but I wanted to know if I'm overreacting or not.
    @PrincessCDette
    It hasn’t happened to me, but I’ve seen it happen between third & forth place twice.

This meant one/both of these dolls didn’t get the green dress depending when they collected their reward (unless if they had perfect timing).
    IOS Doll πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    KKHhopeeKKHhopee Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

Android doll from sweden! β™₯

Been playing since launch but recently restarted back in december 2021 because of phone issues!
    Β 
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

@KalindaKing Can the dress be like this with all handhelds instead of just at a specific gig?? (Perfumery)
    IOSΒ Daily PlayerπŸ“±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
    A +++ List 🀩 Level 49

• Options
    ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    madeeline said:
    Elenaaa said:
    madeeline said:

Wow these edits are stunning!! πŸ’• Especially love the vibe from the first one with the car 😍 just ✨perfect✨

Thanks a bunch doll,
    Elenaaa said:
    High, low and favsss πŸ”₯πŸŒ‘πŸŒΈπŸ’Ώ

Other looksss πŸ‘½πŸ€–πŸ‘ΎπŸ”«

The dress and hair are gorgeous!! πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ» Used up all my ice dye πŸ™„ the second I get some more I’m dyeing this dress, love the original color too but kinda fell in love with the icy robot look πŸ’•β„οΈπŸ€–

This ice cold look of yours is amazing ! Congratulations on the winnings ❄️πŸ₯Ά
    Tysm! πŸ₯° πŸ€–πŸ‘Ύ
  • Options
    jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Didn't do so well this weekend but here's my silverbox.

• Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    ios dollΒ β™‘
    19 β™ŠοΈ Texas β˜€οΈ
    πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
  • Options
    elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

looks 13 and 14 + extra to get the last earnable, came in 3rd in Silver III, could’ve gotten the dress with another ticket but can’t complain. I think this has become one of my favorite themes ever πŸͺπŸ’š
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited April 2022
    At least I got something πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 β™₯️