🗳️ 🔙 🤖 SYS -3/31/22 -Retro Cyborg! 🔙 🤖 🗳️

Comments

• JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited March 2022
    meds said:
    Juh said:
    And once again ... a hacker on the voting booth. The fact that they get to play SYS and get high ranks (even though they already have all the itens) is extremely unfair, because people who are actually playing fairly many times don't have any chances to get the TS prizes (that they don't have and struggle to get), since the hackers get higher votes. If you already have all the itens, don't play SYS and give us normal players a fair chance! This is so frustrating.

I have it in my group 
    So unfair 😓
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • morgyboo27morgyboo27 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I LOVEEE the diamond box outfit and the rain box balloon in there too but since I used them all for the last box, I don’t have enough to open this one 😭
  • lucianacostalucianacosta Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    i got what i wanted 😌

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    haylow71 said:

Was supposed to be saving but definitely went overboard 🥲🥲🥲
    Gorgeous 😍😍😍
    Thank you so much 🥰💕
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    haylow71 said:

Was supposed to be saving but definitely went overboard 🥲🥲🥲
    You look stunning 😍
    Thank you so much ☺️ ☺️
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I just want to go on the record that i hate this diamond box pricing set up. 
    I wish you guys would just add premium dyes to the 5 diamond boxes instead of the generic ones. I wouldn't mind spending 5 diamonds on 12 gold, opal, twilight, sunset orange, or wine red dyes.  I can't stand, however, spending 10 diamonds on 2 freaking tickets- much less 1 freaking ticket.  
    The largest pack of tickets costs $8.99 usd.. that's 12 tickets 8.99/12= .75 cents
    The largest pack of diamonds costs $49.99 usd.. that's 150 diamonds 49.99/150= .33 cents
    So i'm spending 10 diamonds ($3.30usd) for 1 ticket ($0.75) or 2 tickets ($1.50)
    How in the heck does that make sense?!  Like @Lachimolala said, if the tickets were shown as "won" after so many tickets were won and didn't appear again, i would be ok with that, but I had several pallets that were just tickets... I DO NOT LIKE THIS. 
    👏👏👏👏
    I agree ☝️ come on Glu we’re not idiots 🙄 honestly at this point this is getting annoying.
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited April 2022

Outfit did okay hopefully when I use it again it’ll do better🤞🏽
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    me two weeks ago: I am NEVER spinning a Kollection ever again

me seeing this one and trying to figure out how to keep my savings goal while getting every single item:

Okay at least my one spin was worth it!!! I’ve decided to make my peace with not getting the body paint by looking at all the throwback items I want to buy during Kimi. 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited March 2022
    I’m the most unlucky person 😭😭😭 should I finish?? I love the hair but only hair 😭
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    i like the boxes without dye but add in the old diamond box items like you did before. I would pay 10 diamonds for that.
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    First place in my TS group is creeping up on 900 points
    edited March 2022

I shouldve just stuck with not opening a box 😭🤦🏽‍♀️ Now I only have 1 diamond😭 No more DB for me this month😝 Hopefully they have something I don’t like 🤞🏽
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

🤡 I just wanted one of the dinner items 🥴

Also, seeing those palettes that have a bunch of tickets, I'm not loving this idea anymore
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    AngelaKkh said:
    I have kstars saved for only one other spin. Should i spin once more?
    Like- yes
     lol-no
    We got the same exact picks. Did u end up spinning again? 👀
  • AngelinaJoleneAngelinaJolene Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

This is ridiculous. It’s now 10 DIAMONDS instead of 5 to open the boxes now? I was lucky enough to get the space gun, but come on. Disappointed but not surprised , as always. Smh
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I have to say more than 5 diamonds will never work for me...im really glad I know how to find unofficial spoilers so I can really think about on what to spend this month...and this price increase is already messing up my system
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • morgyboo27morgyboo27 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    doing terrible in this one 😂
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I'm not really happy to pay 10 diamonds and risk getting earrings. 10 diamonds is a lot especially for free players. I think they should remove things like shoes and earrings from the DB as well as dye. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    my ranking is a mess, dolls with white hands, dolls with unreleased clothes. crazy ticket takers and my score remains the same from 35 down and glu does not do anything 🤡🙁
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    fallon said:
    my ranking is a mess, dolls with white hands, dolls with unreleased clothes. crazy ticket takers and my score remains the same from 35 down and glu does not do anything 🤡🙁
    I feel like I've seen a lot more hackers since last sys it's wild
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    So…what you’re telling me is…all of my diamonds are safe this month?? Amazing 👏🏼✨
  • hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    How sad hahaha 
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I'm feeling a bit of "Buyer's Remorse" :neutral: I spent too many stars spinning the new collection and almost all of my diamonds on 2 spins of the newly priced diamond boxes. I was hoping for the antennae or outfit instead of 1 ticket, but I'm grateful I at least got the gun. I have one last spin to complete the collection but I don't think I'll take it since I'm already feeling regretful I went this far.
    I wouldn't mind spending 10 diamonds on future boxes if they added more items from past diamond boxes & SYS prizes, absolutely NO dyes, increase amount of tickets you can win per spin and add 5-10 or more diamonds as prizes. Spending the rarest currency should yield greater rewards. Not leave you feeling cheated.
    Sorry for the rant...anyway here are my first 2:

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
    😐

Which one is unreleased? I can’t tell 🤣😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    shankkh said:
    😐

Which one is unreleased? I can’t tell 🤣😭
    The one on the right.