Options

🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 04/7/22 👬- Neon Party! 👭🗳️

Comments

• Options
    simsimsimsim Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I’ve never been so lucky with diamond boxes! Got everything in 4 tries. Super happy 🥳

• Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    5-8

I play on iOS
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

Gotcha 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I went to go submit my look and it popped up that I was wearing something for 20 kstars that I hadn’t bought yet. I knew that everything that the NPC was wearing I owned besides her hair color. (I really love that hair color and I think it’s from a kollection?) I remember something like this happening with another forum doll so I was like I’ll just buy whatever it is and hopefully it’s the hair color. 
    It was! So I got this hair color for 20 kstars! Maybe it will happen with that dark green hair color. 😂🤞🏻 

I’m gonna be hunting to see if I can find an npc with a hair colour like this now. I’ve never been given the option for the npc hair colours so this is awesome!
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I TRIED THAT WITU THE DARK GREEN COLOUR!!! (By adding my NPCs look into a lookbook slot) it said to purchase something  for 30 k-stars…

I didn’t get a hair colour but accidentally got her eyeshadow (10 k-stars) and I just have a missing 20 k-stars 😭
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I went to go submit my look and it popped up that I was wearing something for 20 kstars that I hadn’t bought yet. I knew that everything that the NPC was wearing I owned besides her hair color. (I really love that hair color and I think it’s from a kollection?) I remember something like this happening with another forum doll so I was like I’ll just buy whatever it is and hopefully it’s the hair color. 
    It was! So I got this hair color for 20 kstars! Maybe it will happen with that dark green hair color. 😂🤞🏻 

The same thing happened to me two months ago😂
    I love that hair color ! Now I found new npc with new hair color I don’t have ,hoping for the same thing to happen again lol
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Getting into swing of things over here and starting to warm up to this SYS 😄

• Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Looks 5-8💜 Loving this theme ☺️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Looks 5-8

My doll’s name is Anja✨
  • Options
    Anjakkh said:
    Looks 5-8

Your looks are gorgeous 😍
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

My npc has that hair color I want it so bad I’m gonna try this!!
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Ilze said:

@Ilze I loved your first look so I took inspo from it 💕
  • Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Ilze said:

@Ilze I loved your first look so I took inspo from it 💕
    Oh yay I hope it does well! 💕
  • Options
    @Nikaraf aww thank you so much!! 🥰❤️❤️
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Got 20 kstars in the silver box 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Looks 6-10 💚
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if I have trouble getting 5 stars because I'm in gold for this one but I don't think I had that much trouble the last time I was. Also they should include hair colors in the sale. I'm not taking chances trying to get a hair color during these events after reading people get purchases they weren't trying to make.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited April 2022

Omg I’d die to have that dark green hair color!!! 

I wonder what happens when you get the kollection now. If it will say that the little box is already claimed. 
  • Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Anjakkh said:

The same thing happened to me two months ago😂
    I love that hair color ! Now I found new npc with new hair color I don’t have ,hoping for the same thing to happen again lol
    It was you!  I knew I saw someone on the forum that had that happen too  but I couldn't remember who. 😊 that was the only reason I risked it because I remembered it was 20 kstars in your post. So thank you! 😍

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    RadiantKKHRadiantKKH Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Looks 1-8. So far enjoying this theme 💓
  • Options
    kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I tried to buy this hair color but it said the cost was 140 kstars :(
  • Options
    malibubarbiemalibubarbie Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Looks 6-9 ✨
  • Options

Congrats 💗 I just wanted to point out that this hair color is from a past weekend event and not a kollection.
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited April 2022
    the earnable is cute 😍 but they need to fix the bottom, u can see the bikini lines.

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    That's one of the pink shades I never got to get. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Congrats 💗 I just wanted to point out that this hair color is from a past weekend event and not a kollection.
    Thank you! ❤️ I was getting it confused with this one. 😊

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    Looks 4-7 

Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

4-9😊 I’m pretty uninspired to create looks this sys, so they aren’t that great! That dress and pants combo seems to be doing the best for me though, so i’ll probably stick to it for the rest of the sys👍🏻
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴