Fix the Dyes!!!

cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
I have about 300 of most dyes (except pink, and the iridescents). We are constantly getting dyes but as time has gone by we’re able to use them less and less. I should be able to use whatever dyes I have on whatever items I want. It’s really annoying. You took away the dye exchange and now I can’t even use my favorite dyes on stuff I want wear even when I’m no creating SYS looks. I have contacted the help desk and I know this isn’t an issue affecting only me so please @KalindaKing I beg you ask for this to be fixed. 

Comments

• cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing Please I'm begging you, fix the dyes. I have 500 navy blue dye yet there are items I can't use them on because for some reason certain items only allow you to use each dye once. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    cdm1947 said:
    Please I'm begging you, fix the dyes. I have 500 navy blue dye yet there are items I can't use them on because for some reason certain items only allow you to use each dye once. 
    OK, please send a ticket to Customer Care. sorry you're having trouble.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    @kokokokonut as I stated, I have, it was extremely unhelpful that’s why I keep asking here. Also this is a game issue it’s not just me.