🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    All players will have access to 10 daily videos. If you had access to 20 daily videos, you will have access to 10 daily videos now.
    This is literally the most disheartening update ever. I'm literally so angry. I've never been a paying player and I never will be (currency issues and exchange rate) and to go from 20 to 10? How am I supposed to keep up with everything that's being released? What an unfair and money-hungry action to take. If you're still wondering why people stopped playing and paying as much you're even more delusional than I thought. Instead of upping it to 20 for everyone, you take away videos for people who really just want to have fun? I just started playing back and giving the game more time too. Wow. Thanks : )
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    Someone know why this hair are still unavailable????
    Because it is from Kimiversary and Kimiversary items don't become available for diamonds.
    Thank you! I thought items from Kimiversary are sign different not for example from party event 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    All players will have access to 10 daily videos. If you had access to 20 daily videos, you will have access to 10 daily videos now.
    This is literally the most disheartening update ever. I'm literally so angry. I've never been a paying player and I never will be (currency issues and exchange rate) and to go from 20 to 10? How am I supposed to keep up with everything that's being released? What an unfair and money-hungry action to take. If you're still wondering why people stopped playing and paying as much you're even more delusional than I thought. Instead of upping it to 20 for everyone, you take away videos for people who really just want to have fun? I just started playing back and giving the game more time too. Wow. Thanks : )
    It's like they want people to quit the game. 
    I am playing it in mobile since 2019 (i played it on Facebook for a few years until it closed) and honestly the game is becoming worst in every update.
    It started with the sys system change, they said they will change it if people don't like it (spoilers: they didn't change it back although everyone complained), and then the diamonds, they said it won't replace the cash or the k stars and look what happened, it did. 
    we don't even get any new kloset items for like a year? and now this?? How do you expect players to save k stars? Or you expecting everyone to lose all their k stars so they will buy more??...  Not cool Glu. Y'all need to do better and listen to your players or this game won't last another year.
    It's really upsetting that players are asking for things and having suggestions for the game and nobody listen. 

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    I want to take the survey but there’s too many responses 😭
    @KkhAngelica what is this? I’ve never seen it before!
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    Because it is from Kimiversary and Kimiversary items don't become available for diamonds.
    whaaat 😭😭😭 I'm actively saving my diamonds waiting for it 😭😭 

Do we know if its going to be in the anniversary boxes?
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I want to take the survey but there’s too many responses 😭
    @KkhAngelica what is this? I’ve never seen it before!
    @lovelydoll it was a survey given yesterday in the game when I opened it. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Does anyone know if the storyline outfits will be available through the whole update or just weekly? I want to get the picnic basket, but I was thinking of waiting until VIP...
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • KaliMa711KaliMa711 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I'm waiting for the update for Amazon Kindle.  The SYS event is unavailable, as are all of the newly added items from the update.  
    Android player.  Amazon Fire 10
  • FluffyMuffinFluffyMuffin Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    @KaliMa711 I am on Amazon Fire and there is no update for me as well. It's been prompting me to update for over a week but when I try, there is no update at the store. So I can't do this SyS because it's not even on my game either.
    KaliMa711 said:
    I'm waiting for the update for Amazon Kindle.  The SYS event is unavailable, as are all of the newly added items from the update.  

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    geenellys said:
    Nikaraf said:
    konradkkh said:
    whaaat 😭😭😭 I'm actively saving my diamonds waiting for it 😭😭 

Do we know if its going to be in the anniversary boxes?
    I don’t know , I think the reason they don’t make these items available for diamonds is bc they wanna add to the kimi boxes. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Amazon update was released today, so hopefully you'll see it soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • FluffyMuffinFluffyMuffin Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you! 🥰
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I am really happy that we are able to get different kollection rotated each day since I have seen many dolls wanting certain kollection however it pretty funny and a bit suspicious that they add this now, when so many dolls are saving for Kimiversary. 
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
    TheJinx said:
    I am really happy that we are able to get different kollection rotated each day since I have seen many dolls wanting certain kollection however it pretty funny and a bit suspicious that they add this now, when so many dolls are saving for Kimiversary. 

they are clearly only doing it on a 24hr run because next update is anniversary

I still like it more this way because I can get kollections I like faster but is still funny to see all the ways glu will get us to spend money on the game 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited April 2022
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    It’s been a week I have Kollections rotating every 24hr and haven’t spin any yet as they all are very old/I have completed most of it already. I don’t know how the algorithm works, but I keep getting very basic Kollection and only once in a while Limited edition ones :(  
    Did the newsletter already come out?? Can anyone please post it fully? 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Did the newsletter already come out?? Can anyone please post it fully? 💜
    It only comes out when a new month starts
    Is the FB problem ever going to be fixed? It’s been like this since February. :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Is the FB problem ever going to be fixed? It’s been like this since February. :/
    right— missing my facebook friends and their looks 🥲
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I just had this event with Raul (😍) and was wondering if anyone remembers if I'll be offered this outfit to buy at some point?? Also I had a date with him at Monstrobull and the ghost with the blue skin and white floating hair yelled at me. Will I be offered to buy that outfit eventually too? Sorry if this isnt the right place to ask.
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I just had this event with Raul (😍) and was wondering if anyone remembers if I'll be offered this outfit to buy at some point?? Also I had a date with him at Monstrobull and the ghost with the blue skin and white floating hair yelled at me. Will I be offered to buy that outfit eventually too? Sorry if this isnt the right place to ask.
    Recently had the ghost storyline , but outfit wasn't offered to me. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I just had that event too! The outfit is only available in halloween boxes sadly. The outfit with the blue skin was a storyline outfit last October, so I imagine it would be brought back in the future to buy temporarily in the kloset!
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Fae said:
    Reina12 said:
    I just had that event too! The outfit is only available in halloween boxes sadly. The outfit with the blue skin was a storyline outfit last October, so I imagine it would be brought back in the future to buy temporarily in the kloset!
    Thanks @Fae @Dorica! Ive had several storylines with that ghost this year and didn't get offered it/didn't recall if I was offered it in October (I probably was lol).
    It’s been a week I have Kollections rotating every 24hr and haven’t spin any yet as they all are very old/I have completed most of it already. I don’t know how the algorithm works, but I keep getting very basic Kollection and only once in a while Limited edition ones :(  
    Same I haven't had the stunning in silver kollection since it first dropped and that was what? Pre pandemic?
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

What's the point of this rotation if all i get are these ancient kollections and maybe one that was just released 🙄
    Good to know about witching hour kollection cause I thought that it was only available for Halloween 😍😍
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Weird feeling that I’m actually pleased with collections being old, I do need to save for Kimi and with around 50-100 stars per week, that’s kinda doable but only without extra temptations 😂😂
    I keep on spinning at least once on kollections 😭 I’ll be lucky if I even have 100 kstars for kimiversary 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗