🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    alo said:
    Nikaraf said:
    alo said:
    kkhxio said:
    how come the skirt is 12 but the pants are 11 diamonds ??

they are both the same price
    Actually pants are 10 diamonds 
    oh? i got confused lol
    It’s ok lol. We’re not supposed remember pants prices lmfao. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    We get the newsletter this week right? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    has anyone commented this hair glitch? it's overlapping the earrings. 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts

Only one duet? 
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

Only one duet? 
    I sense strong Downton Abbey vibes.

#FixTheWine

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    One duets a month would be perfect I hate them 😭 but I know some people really like them so good balance 😂
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    One duets a month would be perfect I hate them 😭 but I know some people really like them so good balance 😂
    It’s a lot of work but it if I have enough clothes it’s really fun! You get 2 gift boxes. Also I always get both earnables and with normal sys thats hard. 
    But I’m not complaining there is only 1 duet weekend this months as all month is pretty similar so will get boring one way or another without making 28 flower inspired looks…
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited April 2022
    this has probably been said before, but i wish glu would put old items (eg. from before 2018) available for kstars in the closet. as someone who started playing a year ago it’s extremely difficult to save up the diamonds for past items (which are way cuter than what we have recently been getting).
    especially since some dolls only can earn a certain about of diamonds a week as a free player with no other ways, this is where a diamond business would come in very useful.
    Totally agree! In addition, if I’m not mistaken, the only clothes available in the TB sales and for diamonds are past event clothes. Can we please have some way to actually get past SYS earnables and TS prizes? Rotating them through diamond boxes means there’s only a few at a time in there. I wouldn’t mind a new, permanent box for K-stars that had all SYS clothes before a certain time (updated every month of course).
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    It’s a lot of work but it if I have enough clothes it’s really fun! You get 2 gift boxes. Also I always get both earnables and with normal sys thats hard. 
    But I’m not complaining there is only 1 duet weekend this months as all month is pretty similar so will get boring one way or another without making 28 flower inspired looks…
    Yeah I do like that we get gift boxes 👍🤍
    edited April 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    So glad to have Duets only once, even I prefer none at all. Also I'm going to be really tempted to take at least one turn on the new kollection. The recent new one I can skip but that other one I know I'm going to have to try at least once. 
    Platform: Android

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    edited April 2022

KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    So glad to have Duets only once, even I prefer none at all. Also I'm going to be really tempted to take at least one turn on the new kollection. The recent new one I can skip but that other one I know I'm going to have to try at least once. 
    Honestly I think the only reason we're getting one duets this update is because they are fixing last week's glitch, I don't think this is a permanent thing.
    They are on to us 😂🤣
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    got the making headlines collection at some point yesterday n decided to go for it today before it went away n literally said i’m getting the bundle out loud…i’m so glad I decided to spin it😭 it’s the first bundle i’ve ever gotten so far!🌸💕

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I got Devilishly Stylish a couple of months ago and didn't have enough k-stars for the last spin, which of course was the wings - the item I wanted the most. I've got the kollection again today, and am wondering whether I should spin it now, or wait for VIP, in case I get it then?

Agree: spin it now while you've got it
    Awesome: wait and see if you get it on VIP
    I can’t wait for this Kollection 😭😭 Good luck, I hope you got wings x
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    shorouq said:
    Eid mubarak / happy eid to everyone 💖 would love to see y’alls henna if anyone is celebrating here! this is mine 🥰

Omg ur Henna is so pretty 🥺🤍 
    Eid mubarak everyone 🥰
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    shorouq said:
    Eid mubarak / happy eid to everyone 💖 would love to see y’alls henna if anyone is celebrating here! this is mine 🥰

So pretty 😍😍❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @Nikaraf @KkhAngelica thank you guys♥️♥️