🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @malibubarbie - I’m sorry, your looks always stand out to me as being super pretty on the forum 💕
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    just leveled up and was waiting for the animation only to realize its gone??? 😭😭 how did it take me so long to notice...i feel like i always end up leveling up randomly so i dont pay attention but seriouly i loved the old dancey dance

looked up a yt video to see if i didnt make it up lol 

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

This is the second time I've gotten Beautiful Eden this week alone. I'm so close to my goal Glu. Stop tempting me😭
    (I better hope this means it'll be this frequent when Kimiversary comes along)
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    carramen_ said:

This is the second time I've gotten Beautiful Eden this week alone. I'm so close to my goal Glu. Stop tempting me😭
    (I better hope this means it'll be this frequent when Kimiversary comes along)
    ngl if you like the items you should absolutely spin it now, imo the items are better than most that come back for kimi and before we had the every day rotation I didn’t see Beautiful Eden for well over a year
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
     Could this be fixed, please? 🙏

She/Her
    iOS Player
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Is it too early to ask what the next weekend event will be? I hope it's Keep the cameras rolling, since it's easy to complete and I want the Bel Air trophy.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @KittyPryde the next weekend event is keep the cameras rolling 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Thanks @KkhAngelica ! That and "professional" are my favorite weekend events
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Maybe a new update thread this week? 🙆🏽‍♀️
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Lucyxox said:
    He is a ✨short king✨👑
    I think it’s ✨petite king✨
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    kokakola said:
    Normally, I’m very positive in the forum. Today’s an exception. I work extremely hard at my full-time job to be able to afford cost of living and to pay for hobbies I enjoy. KKH is one of the few ways I feel like I can be creative and relax (after long days of working as a front-line medical worker). On occasion, I spend my hard-earned money on stocking up on tickets. About two weeks ago, I restocked my tickets. And what did glu do? They completely rigged the scores, so I would be forced to spend my tickets. I understand occasionally low scores; it’s all apart of the game! Sometimes your looks aren’t as good as you think they are, and I completely get that. But my looks have been on theme for two weeks. During week sys, I couldn’t even break 20 on a score. Now, you’re telling me I’m not even breaking 30 with these looks? The rigged VB is ridiculous. I honestly want to cry. I wish this company would appreciate us as players. I can’t keep expecting something different and being let down every time. 😭
    I've never seen anyone else talk about this so I thought I was the only one! I normally buy the 7 tickets pack (6 now :/) because I enjoy submitting looks, and I started noticing that I was consistently scoring terribly, even though I normally had 40-50's before! And what do you know, when i stopped buying tickets my scores started going back up  🤷

It's super frustrating because if I buy extra tickets to submit extra looks, I'm not going to want to keep submitting looks if all the scores are unfair and low...
    It happens to free players too. Lately I’ll be scoring 40s and 50s and halfway through they get to 30/40 usually ending with a 25 or 27 on my last look. I have free tickets saved from DBs and I know they’re trying to get me to use them. It’s all rigged. 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    We haven’t been able to connect to Facebook for 4 months. 🥴 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    We haven’t been able to connect to Facebook for 4 months. 🥴 
    And still they think they have the right to say it's not possible to recover lost progress. 
    Not being able to save the game is the most disrespectful thing they ever did, even tho the disrespect list is very long.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Sorry if this is too early or the wrong thread but is the next update thread for kimiversary? Anybody know? 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Sorry if this is too early or the wrong thread but is the next update thread for kimiversary? Anybody know? 
    I think it should be as it is gonna be the June update? 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    edited May 2022
    keke0388 said:
    I think it’s 2 left because each update is 4 weeks

Edit: But if this update is 5 weeks then yes it’s this update, so we’ll see 😅
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Ty @alvaas and @Nikaraf
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    So i just watched my daily kstar videos and instead of getting my respective 10 videos, I was only able to watch 7🙂. I'm livid, but its not like their gonna do anything about it.
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited May 2022
    can someone add this hairstyle on my doll to see if it’s worth buying ?? thank youu