🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 04/21/22 👬- Futuristic Fashion Gala! 👭🗳️

13468915

Comments

  • NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    First 4 looks!

    I feel like I always make one good outfit and then never know how to make a matching one 😅
     local vaporwave girl 🌴
    my doll's name is Jin

  • laurel_lovelaurel_love Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I clicked the wrong option at the business centre and turned the outfit down by mistake (high winds caused dust/sand to get in my eye, I couldn't see!) Gutted! 😂
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Sure 😂 you love to see it


    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Hello everyone. I've been in the VB voting for the past hour and so far I received rewards for doing it a total of 8 times. One of the times I received energy and the other seven I got kash!! This never happened to me before and I was wondering if this is happening to someone else. Did they change this or am I just having bad luck?
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • PrimameliaPrimamelia Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    Anyone else have a problem with that hair when they try to submit a look? 

    For some reason when i go to submit a look the hair bands disappear, i also tried to submit a look with the same hair for a second time and it told me i am using a locked item, when i bought it i had a "new item" notification on my accessories but nothing was there, i don't know why it thinks that hair is a locked accessory

    I’m having the same issue.. I thought it was just me. 😪
    Level 67 iSO
    est 2014
  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    Looks 1 - 5

    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    brenhin said:
    Looks 1 - 5

    Where is the dress on the left in the fourth look from?😍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

  • brenhinbrenhin Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    shankkh said:
    Where is the dress on the left in the fourth look from?😍
    It’s from the #Girl Group SYS diamond box, back in March 2021

    🏳️‍🌈daily IOS player🏳️‍🌈
    🌈discord/insta/forum🌈

  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    brenhin said:
    shankkh said:
    Where is the dress on the left in the fourth look from?😍
    It’s from the #Girl Group SYS diamond box, back in March 2021

    Thank you!🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

  • EnqueteurglaceEnqueteurglace Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Guys I can't put up looks for people to vote, my game crashed both time I tried. Anyone else has this problem ? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator The Land of PurpleModerators 28,733 Posts
    I would close the game, and reboot my device.  If that still doesn't work, send send ticket to Customer Care.  Meanwhile, I'll see if there are other complaints about this, and if there is any advice.  Is the rest of your game working as expected?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,266 Posts
    1-5 🤍🦋
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,095 Posts
    @nnnooy and @Primamelia mine did the same. Didn’t realise at first but I had a play after and the bands came back if I switched hair while putting a look together then put it back on. 
    I play on iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,095 Posts
    First four looks.


    I play on iOS
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    Anyone else have a problem with that hair when they try to submit a look? 

    For some reason when i go to submit a look the hair bands disappear, i also tried to submit a look with the same hair for a second time and it told me i am using a locked item, when i bought it i had a "new item" notification on my accessories but nothing was there, i don't know why it thinks that hair is a locked accessory

    I’m having the same issue.. I thought it was just me. 😪
    Having the same issues. I just change the hair and then put it back to get the light up stuff but yeah it locks and I can’t use it again. Hair should not lock
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Looks 1-4 💙

    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    @lovelydoll @Newsychick I got it offered when I went to submit my look. My npc has that hair color 
    Can someone please explain this in more detail? I have an NPC who has the November box strawberry blonde hair color. When I submit a look with them, I don’t see the option to purchase that hair color for myself. How does this work? Tia! 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 889 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Anjakkh said:
    @lovelydoll @Newsychick I got it offered when I went to submit my look. My npc has that hair color 
    Can someone please explain this in more detail? I have an NPC who has the November box strawberry blonde hair color. When I submit a look with them, I don’t see the option to purchase that hair color for myself. How does this work? Tia! 
    I’ll DM you if that’s okay!
  • kkhaylinakkhaylina Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    edited April 2022
    .
    albanian ios player ♡
  • morgyboo27morgyboo27 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Guys I can't put up looks for people to vote, my game crashed both time I tried. Anyone else has this problem ? 
    This is happening to me also!!
  • morgyboo27morgyboo27 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Guys I can't put up looks for people to vote, my game crashed both time I tried. Anyone else has this problem ? 
    This is happening to me also!!
    Issue fixed. I completely closed out my game and submitted a different look than I was trying to and it worked lol
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,095 Posts
    @Fae could you dm me how you did it as well please?
    I play on iOS
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,033 Posts
    @Fae could you DM me too if you have a chance please? 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

    Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    @Fae please dm me too 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.