❤️KK:H Dating Weekend 4/29/22 - Love Is In The Air!❤️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if I want to go past the earrings because I'm not sure I'm that into the dress.
    Platform: Android

• shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Which green dress are dolls talking about?
    this one!

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Think I'm just gonna stop at the earrings. As far as the GB goes whatever I get in my free box is it for me .
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    I don't really like any of the items, but I usually try to get all of them since outfits can become weirdly useful in some of the more niche SYS themes we get. 
     local vaporwave girl 🌴
    my doll's name is Jin

• IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    I hope nobody gets the green dress if they offer it as FG as a sign of protest.
    Yeah I am just thinking as much as I love it, out of principle I'm not going to buy it!
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Ilze said:
    I am confused why to swap the dress but not the hair and accessory too? Cause now they're rather mismatched unless they're adding something new to the green dress?? I can't wait to see that FG like what even is happening here 🤣🤣

They already have a hairstyle and accessory that match the white dress so now thats gonna clash with the green dress. 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    i really cant recall when stuff ever got mixed and matched, i remember one time with the halle berry dress kalinda specifically said the hair will be different but whatever...i know "nothing is final and stuff can change" but its so annoying the way yall go around it...still want the blm fit
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Ilze said:
    I am confused why to swap the dress but not the hair and accessory too? Cause now they're rather mismatched unless they're adding something new to the green dress?? I can't wait to see that FG like what even is happening here 🤣🤣

They already have a hairstyle and accessory that match the white dress so now thats gonna clash with the green dress. 
    That's exactly my point, they need whole new hair and accessory cause it will just look out of place 🤔
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah the green dress was supposed to be the earnable dress I’m upset