❤️KK:H Dating Weekend 4/29/22 - Love Is In The Air!❤️

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I was surprised when they didn’t make the storyline dress with flowers a fashion goal 😳 I was happy that was a storyline outfit but the quality on the dress was amazing and it had surprised me that they didn’t do what they did with this one. 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If the green dress is a FG, I wouldn't bother with it. If it was earnable, I'd get it because it's possible but there are FGs that I would want way more than that one.
    Platform: Android

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Petition to restore the green dress dress as the earnable. The event has not started yet so there is hope.
    Yay to that - but I for one have lost all trust in Glu. Doubt that’ll actually happen 😔
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    @justanna you are absolutely right to not trust glu plus I know it is hard but have a little hope maybe just maybe a swap might happen. Otherwise we all are back to cursing glu till they are back at it again with their disappointing game changes.
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Does anyone know when are we going to get this green dress than?
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    I actually like the white dress when it’s paired with the bag and braid. I didn’t like it at all when I saw it with the items it’s being released with.
  • KayKKHKayKKH Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    I hope nobody gets the green dress if they offer it as FG as a sign of protest.
    could somebody explain what a fashion goal is? it’s something extra we have to pay for?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited April 2022
    KayKKH said:
    Nikaraf said:
    I hope nobody gets the green dress if they offer it as FG as a sign of protest.
    could somebody explain what a fashion goal is? it’s something extra we have to pay for?
    Yes the fashion goals are outfits that cost $10.00 and come with 60 kstars @KayKKH like this one
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    lol so i wrote a comment venting LIKE CRAZY and edited like two times because yes, I’m that clumsy; they took it off or something for revision but I don’t know if Glu will post that 🤣
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Im probably getting everything cause i want the hair for my wifey, but i am definitely not touching the fashion goal. 🙄
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited April 2022

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Im disappointed….
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    And now I’ll be taking the weekend off from dating events. I’ll submit my tickets (maybe) and that’s it. 
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Does Glu or ea or whatever know that just because they don’t post the spoilers or content we don’t know whats releasing this month? 😂 which I know we aren’t supposed to mention certain things but I’m sure y’all know what I’m getting at. Is the green dress not coming out at all?