❤️KK:H Dating Weekend 4/29/22 - Love Is In The Air!❤️

Comments

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Guys for the next update.. let’s not react to any of the spoilers or say which one we like because this is just ridiculous. Instead of saying “oh we switched the dresses because we saw you guys liked it more, so we want more money” they want to lie and then accuse of someone hacking. I can’t. Next time I’m not going to say a thing on spoilers. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Whilst I completely get behind that idea, I think that there's a chance people will discuss the outfits they like or don't like on other platforms and they may find out our favourite looks that way. Definitely willing to do it though.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I already stopped reacting to looks awhile ago. I don't really see the point anymore. I also wish we had dating events where I actually want the items at least up the 3rd spot. Having no reason to go past the box or the second items means we're getting worse items than before. I feel like since 2020, some things in the game have been worse.

Platform: Android

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    Styling the white dress was lowkey a struggle bus, oh well, the hair is cute so im happy im done so i can go play something that actually lets me have fun

omg i love the way u styled the items 😍😍
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Sorry for being ignorant but is the earnable hair and storyline outfit hair bipoc? I am poc but not black so sorry for being annoying with these questions 
    what does this mean? 
  • NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I kinda love it? Gloves really seem the way to go. 

local vaporwave girl 🌴
    my doll's name is Jin

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited April 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    I like how ea also hasn’t re addressed this 😂 soooooo professional. These are the same people who created the sims so the money hungry tactics aren’t surprising me anymore. You literally have to spend $1000 on that game to actually 
    slowly
    make it enjoyable. Even though majority of the dlc should’ve been part of the base game. Anyways got a little off topic but point is I’m not surprised with all their crap lately. 
    Something else EA does with the sims is not testing anything in game to see if it works before releasing the update, then when the players call them out, they slowly start to fix them. I'm already seeing that happening with us. I'm sure everyone would prefer a delayed update where everything glitching is fixed as opposed to on time updates where so many things are broken..
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Finished 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Unwinter right?

If I'm completely honest I don't really care that they switched the dress. Yeah it's nice but we get so many gowns every update that missing out on one isn't going to make much difference to me personally. However, it's the straight up lying about it.  Kalinda HAS mixed and matched spoilers before, she even did it a couple of updates ago, but this is just painfully obvious that is not what happened and whoever is pulling the strings on what messages to relay to us at Glu is definitely hurting the business in the long run. 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca exactly. I wouldn't be offended if they say yep we switched. Like okay it happens, we'll be more careful next time with reacting to certain items. Making us feel dumb again isn't sitting well with me.

I've already lost respect for the company a long time ago when the whole diversity fiasco was happening and they couldn't handle it well. It looks like the situation is never going to get any better. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So after seeing comments about not getting event points after getting the earnable dress, I wanted to check. Got a 2hour date, only problem is I can’t remember how many bonus points I should’ve got 🤦‍♀️ Only got the earrings and dress, none of GBs so can someone remind me of the bonus points please?

I play on iOS
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Yeah the white dress definitely doesnt give you extra points. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Only 2 items in the palette again. Luckily I at least picked an item.

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    I contemplated not doing the event past the earrings, but then i thought of the items that were meant to go with the white dress and now i feel like i should finish it just in case, but if we aren't getting any bonus points from the dress then idk if i'll be able to finish the event at all :/ 
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Now all they have to say is that it’s an unreleased item and they blame hackers 😂 it’s always someone else’s fault. To get back to the subject, hacker or not, we are aware of what you did and all your intentions are now crystal clear. I am glad I stopped playing the game a few months ago. But I like to keep checking the forum from time to time. Luckily I saw this and it made me feel good about my decision.
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Guys for the next update.. let’s not react to any of the spoilers or say which one we like because this is just ridiculous. Instead of saying “oh we switched the dresses because we saw you guys liked it more, so we want more money” they want to lie and then accuse of someone hacking. I can’t. Next time I’m not going to say a thing on spoilers. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I already said that and got attacked!
  • jujusjujus Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I'm in love with the new dress, especially with this hair! :love:
    I'm an ios player and my doll's name is Anastasia I'm level 53, A+++, 1.9 billion fans, #200 top shows, lover of sys and been playing since 2014. I'm also a major completionist when it comes to fashion and achievements.
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Finished